*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poses
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Poses  ( 47965 )
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #30 : June 03, 2011, 03:26:05 AM »

Oh yes  I could, a sandwich just isn't right if there isn't bread both on the bottom and the top...  ;D  :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera
: 3047

« #31 : June 03, 2011, 05:32:37 AM »

Mmm there are so many possible SSF poses that would be so hot. How about you two on your back, a double ended dildo inside your butts, I could then sit down on Pse's cock and push my dick into Ardeurs pussy. Movements might be a little restricted but I would grind and roll my hips... mmmm... we could all take turns being on top. ;) :P

Hmm there are also some kinky possibilities if Ardeur donned a strap-on or a feeldoe. ;)

I must say the FFF suggestion about a daisy chain has always intrigued me, though differently of course because at least my dicky would be involved but I would definitely have fun doing that. Pse, want to suck mine? :P

@Pse: Saknat dig massor *Tittar tillbaka in i dina ögon, ler åt din skälmska blick, putar mina läppar mot dig och glider in tätt intill dig. Står så tätt att jag känner din heta andedräkt emot min. Långsamt, utan att bryta ögonkontakt så för jag mina läppar emot dina, känner hur de möts i en ljuvlig kyss och jag suckar av vällust.*
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #32 : June 03, 2011, 07:22:35 AM »

@Pse: Saknat dig massor *Tittar tillbaka in i dina ögon, ler åt din skälmska blick, putar mina läppar mot dig och glider in tätt intill dig. Står så tätt att jag känner din heta andedräkt emot min. Långsamt, utan att bryta ögonkontakt så för jag mina läppar emot dina, känner hur de möts i en ljuvlig kyss och jag suckar av vällust.*
Åh älskling du sätter alltid mitt hjärta i brand *möter dina läppar girigt, fyllt av längtan och åtrå. jag känner din värme, åtrå och en skälvning av vällust sköljer över mig när jag tar emot ditt otyglade begär*

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
PseRamesses

« #33 : June 04, 2011, 02:30:04 AM »

wohoo! finally i can lap dance and tease the hell out of my gf´s and sf´s  ;D *shakin my butt and wiggelin my titties*  :P

Adera

« #34 : June 04, 2011, 04:59:55 AM »

Mmm looking forward to that. :P
Bear
: 3856

« #35 : June 04, 2011, 09:21:29 AM »

Hmmmph... I should have acted quicker to see your act before the audience widened...,  ;D

PseRamesses

« #36 : June 04, 2011, 10:30:52 AM »

@adera: likewise sweetie  ;D  :-*
@bear: i culd put 2 chairs out if u d like?  :P

Bear

« #37 : June 04, 2011, 10:56:44 AM »

mmm thinking I'd like to sit there and watch you two dancing there before me. Bite my lip as I watch the two of you  fondling,..kissing... see those glances cast my way noting my excitement...as your hands wander over one another...your imaginations running wild with anticipation of the growing lust building within me...

Adera

« #38 : June 04, 2011, 11:18:13 AM »

Or... I could sit in your lap while she dances for us. ;D
PseRamesses

« #39 : June 04, 2011, 01:45:43 PM »

Or... I could sit in your lap while she dances for us. ;D
oh honey u r always so servile *takin hold of ur hand pullin u back to bed*  let him sit there and bite his lips until he explodes on us in a fury of lust. now trust this ol gal sweetie... u r gonna looove tht =) *giggle*

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #40 : June 04, 2011, 06:28:00 PM »

Hmmm, ordering a 3-seat sofa...
Bear can sit in the middle while Adera and I snuggle up and take advantage of the situation while Pse is strutting her stuff...  ;D

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Bear

« #41 : June 04, 2011, 08:41:26 PM »

mmm yummy thought there Ardeur,... it would be interesting to see how long Pse could refrain herself before the urge to join us would be too much .

Adera

« #42 : June 05, 2011, 09:13:54 AM »

Bear, what if she puts on a show so good we're all staring at her in want and need. ;)
Bear

« #43 : June 05, 2011, 10:21:15 AM »

@Adera.... I think that is a given... my eyes would be glued to her... following those sensual movements...her quick glances suggesting teasingly of something wild and and passionate... that I would be so close to two already... my hands no doubt wandering...the rising need swelling between my legs... could you resist as she danced? Not to be at least reaching or stroking... to curl into Ardeur and I at some point... an eye always on Pse's seductive dance...with that hopeful anticipation of when she we come to us, 3 sets of hands,.. and 3 sets of lips  upon her, eager to give her something for her performance...

Adera

« #44 : June 06, 2011, 06:44:19 AM »

Oh I'd so want to join her in a sensual dance but if I couldn't I'd try to make her come closer and tease the heck out of me. :P

@Pse: puss älskling :-*
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: