*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Gentle foreplay"
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Is it worth to buy it?
Yes   -16 (80%)
No   -4 (20%)
: 16

: Poll: New position "Gentle foreplay"  ( 18805 )
zzAnthonyzz
: 20

« #15 : May 28, 2011, 04:05:19 AM »

I have tried the pose with a friend and enjoyed it .(Yes i do play with girls here even though i am gay ;) )
I voted  NO on the survey just as a protest that it is currently available for FM only.
Bear
: 3856

« #16 : May 28, 2011, 08:32:14 AM »

Anthony how would you see it modified for MM use? With our new moderator here hopefully we should see the appropriate tweaks.

zzAnthonyzz
: 20

« #17 : May 28, 2011, 09:36:40 AM »

Hi Bear thanks for asking.

The rubbing and kissing chest stomach and neck should remain
Kissing and licking along the guys shaft up and down
Cupping his  balls in my hand and a kiss on the tip of his cock.
Either at the same time or a separate action some arse play with preferably 2 fingers in my guys arse.
Would be nice if could roll the boy on his somach and massage his arse. Maybe a light bite or kiss on his arse cheeks.

The addition of a dildo would be interesting. I guess you can imagine how that would be used. 
Though this may not qualify it as a "Gentle Foreplay" (Knowing how my guy would like it to be used on him and on myself as well. OUCH!)
Gentle or rough any additions for MM would be weclomed.

islandsun
: 1597

« #18 : May 29, 2011, 03:42:15 PM »

POUT > had no time then a quickie w robot boy ! this season is going to be tough on me !
65 hrs and going to be longer ! At work today almost orgasm  at my desk and that was just at the forum  ;D
Adera
: 3047

« #19 : May 29, 2011, 04:17:56 PM »

@Sunny: Ehehe, sorry if I made you think about guys with the cheerleader talk. I have to admit I got a little hot thinking about it too. :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #20 : May 30, 2011, 03:52:45 AM »

Sunny, you know the penalty for pouting... *kiss*

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun

« #21 : May 30, 2011, 07:21:26 AM »

@Tight  > hehehe ! yes I know ::)  :-*

@Adera >Miss pink I was at work when we did that ! hahaha ! hot ! hell girl almost creamed my pants ! lol A group of football players ! hmm
TightFit74

« #22 : May 30, 2011, 04:33:23 PM »

You'd better not take advantage. Noting every offense down in my little black book. Get too many and...

islandsun

« #23 : May 30, 2011, 04:57:23 PM »

::) eyes wide open oh ! oh  ! hehehe ! oh No not the black book  !

hehehe ! bite me ! Just remember I do ! and will bite back ! ;D

still amazed > land of GIANTS !  Hmmm
TightFit74

« #24 : May 30, 2011, 05:17:02 PM »

LMAO!!!

I know you are going to push it to the limit Sunny, But consider, you might be getting in over your head.. Strange things can happen in the land of the giants...

islandsun

« #25 : May 30, 2011, 05:32:09 PM »

@ Tight >  ::)Rolling my eyes , I`m a big Girl (well really not)

But dont you feel like carrying some fantasties out in real ?

All I do is work my ass off !

your such a sweet gentle man !

:-* kisses to you soft and gentle !
TightFit74

« #26 : May 30, 2011, 06:47:25 PM »

"All work and no play, Sunny should get away' No wonder our ass is srawny ;D

there are certain fantasies that should remain a fantasy, and certain fantasies that are impossible to fulfill. Yet certain fantasies are worth chasing after...  Which one I'm thinking off when thinking of you? That's not forum-material ;)

Bear
: 3856

« #27 : May 31, 2011, 12:40:45 AM »

@Janine and Adera... good points... and I like that perspective of the observation of natural presence, Certainly the last couple of new poses have moved into a more sensual range. Either as I have stated could be adapted. Anthony's remarks bring a good perspective here on it's extension into the male as a recipient.

That was the failure of kneeling lover pose... I have stated before.. it's one which has some great potential of sensual play...and prime for adaption into FF, SS, MS, MM  play. It's potential for sensual application was defeated by the constant movement. If any pose needs  to be reworked it is that one.

These poses while absolutely great adds. still fall a little short in that I think would be the absolute of adds....  a close contact sensual pose which still missing. where the genitalia is not the primary focus of attention. Something that could be employed on either end of an encounter... the post coitus period where that warm sense of intimacy rises... and the body is flush... every nerve heightened to that edge...where the slightest breath on the body still makes the skin tingle...

Natalya
: 10

« #28 : June 06, 2011, 07:18:14 PM »

I tried this pose out with a very good friend I've made on here - we were both extremely impressed by the work of the Dev Team on this one  :)
+1

[...] I hope we'll get more poses which are both more natural and where more things are possible, like for example a real 69 for FS... I don't much like sucking on rubber when there's a pussy to play with. :P
+1
islandsun

« #29 : June 10, 2011, 05:39:30 PM »

I have to whisper low yes no mors rubber > mr, blue might be listening !

more gentle is good but then heat of moment !

grrrrrrrrrrrr ! bring it on ! then in the sensual glow gentle again !

gently kissing my guy w my arms around him !

ok working too hard > shake head < cold bath maybe ? BURRRRR !

IN RL GUEST STILL HERE !
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: