*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sexism??? Or Something Else???
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Sexism??? Or Something Else???  ( 38814 )
oralbc
: 5

« : May 27, 2011, 04:41:29 PM »

Now this is by no means a slam on AChat... Cause I love it here... But there is possibly a little sexism that I wouldn't mind seeing disappear in an upcoming change and I wanted to know, is it sexist, reality, simply an oversight, or a good business decision in order to keep some seperation between the sexes?

Men cannot receive gifts:  Come on, really?  I have a couple boytoys, servants, or just real sweethearts I would love to reward accordingly.

NON-Premium Men cannot do groups. At the very LEAST, let us PURCHASE the ability to group with non-premiums.

Shemales have no Robot.  Why???

Shemales have no freebie moves to start with, the males and females both have two each.

Are there others?  What am i missing?  Thoughts on the ones I posted? 

Please, keep it nice.  AChat DOES provide the best experience of this nature, and this is just in the nature of helping them to better their product.

« : May 27, 2011, 05:23:14 PM oralbc »
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #1 : May 28, 2011, 07:09:43 AM »

...(thx oralbc)... and why does women and men have twice as many poses as us? wouldnt if only be fair then that we shes only pay 50% of the subscription costs?  ;D and when they make a pose for a woman why not make it for a she to? its the same right? just for a lil graphical detail, the cock. it really cant be tht hard now can it? please achat, reqognize our rights to be women. after all wht do u think i changed sex irl? lol ...do it or i will throuw u a Pride parade down these forums u will not soon forget  8)

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : May 28, 2011, 10:14:57 AM »

Economics at to your question oralbc...

I am not aware of any site that provides as much access to non paying members. Few allow access to sex images... those that do tend to block them out. IN my opinion these free guys ALREADY  are getting a sweet deal.

I am a paying member... and those privileges of a premium if anything should be widened from the free users.

It is not in my sight an issue of sexism.. but of economics. Most sex sites are dominated by males... here no different. On any given night the women are out numbered by males 2-1,... I have seen situations rise where the premium males out number the females population as a whole 2-1.

I understand the viewpoint on the gifting process,... but I think it goes back to economics. It represents an entitlement to get women to stick around... possibly play for free... though that has led to other issues. In some way perhaps it caters in selfishness to making certain paying male members are provided with a small advantage. Creating free male user premiums who is doing nothing to support the site will deter the paying members with the added competition. If you are crappy player,...obviously you can toss huge amounts of scrip at women to vie for their attention.

Pse' I agree... they should develop more poses for the shemale sect. Whether this plays into the economic issues I mentioned I have no idea. At the least creating more receptive poses (MS) for the shemales would address a bit of the obvious catering to the MF orientation.

PseRamesses

« #3 : May 28, 2011, 11:40:56 AM »

Pse' I agree... they should develop more poses for the shemale sect. Whether this plays into the economic issues I mentioned I have no idea. At the least creating more receptive poses (MS) for the shemales would address a bit of the obvious catering to the MF orientation.
sect? hmmm lol. bear bb i can play the highpriestess initiating u in our rites and u can be taught to worship my totem  :P ;D

Bear

« #4 : May 28, 2011, 12:16:22 PM »

LOL... needed a broad brush to stroke that category...sect is perhaps a cold term,... but it is a widely diverse group of interests and would be unfair to position or assume a rigid viewpoint of orientation.

Chuckles... to bow in worship?... u so don't know my attitude...*grins*
Perhaps the high priestess needs that personal attention to understand ;)

oralbc
: 5

« #5 : May 28, 2011, 06:39:23 PM »

Bear:

I like your thoughts.  Sheds a bit more light upon the denial of free males in groups.  As a paying member myself (no longer with this avatar, thanks to the darker elements that games like this inevitably bring, LOL.) I get the frustration of entertaining those that DON'T pay.  When I'm seeking some bi guy MMS entertainment, the pickin's are slim and it would be nice to find some willing partners amongst the non prem's.  But yes... That would breed some worse issues.

Again, I hope this didn't come off in a bad way, cause I love what this site offers.  That's why I stayed and started a new avatar. 

Pse... Maybe we can be a part of the same sect some night???   ;)

PseRamesses

« #6 : May 28, 2011, 10:07:48 PM »

Chuckles... to bow in worship?... u so don't know my attitude...*grins*
Perhaps the high priestess needs that personal attention to understand ;)
bear bb, i WAS being ironic ;) dont worry ;D

Adera
: 3047

« #7 : May 29, 2011, 08:31:28 AM »

Hmm I'd like to see the handsome adventurer use his charms on the priestess. ;)
PseRamesses

« #8 : May 29, 2011, 09:06:23 AM »

Pse... Maybe we can be a part of the same sect some night???   ;)
(yummie, i c a new initiation rite cummin up) u r welcome to drop in anytime bb. may i ask wht ur new avatar name is? message me if confidential due "to some darker elements" ;) lol

@adera min skatt, d vackraste ja vet ;) saknar din charm sååå.

Bear

« #9 : May 29, 2011, 11:06:46 AM »

back to the translator... I need a some help here with the Swedish tongue  ;)

Adera
: 3047

« #10 : May 29, 2011, 11:55:18 AM »

@Pse: Jag vet inte om min charm skulle hjälpa mig då jag står inför en auktoritär prästinna, jag är rädd att du med en kyss skulle få mig att lägga mig på altaret frivilligt och fylld av het åtrå till dig. Puss på dig älskling jag saknar dig med. :-*

@Bear: Good thing for you I'm mostly writing as correctly as I can. Anyway... I think Swedish might be quite hard to learn... I'd say its harder than English in some ways.
PseRamesses

« #11 : May 29, 2011, 01:27:26 PM »

u know bear bb one of the things my coutry is famous for is all the firm, solid wood we have here. ps. and u really shouldnt listening in on our girlytalks either. were not always talking about u, u know ;) but almost  :P :-*

Bear

« #12 : May 29, 2011, 09:13:04 PM »

And cute bottoms... left that out...  ::)
I'll leave you to your girl talk and fantasize about what you are saying... mmm,... I have a pretty vivid imagination. That can take those words and twist them into some pretty erotic thoughts.

PseRamesses

« #13 : June 04, 2011, 02:36:44 AM »

(back on topic)
im also very frustrated i, as a she, has not nearly as much kissing options in poses tht women have. dont u achat guys realise i just looove kissing? so pls add more kissing and while u r at it more caressing, fondling, touching to already sexisting poses too. and as always u know i have my creditcard fully charged ;) now its up to u  ;D *thumpin my fingers impatiently on my desk eagerly awaiting the next release*

Bear

« #14 : June 04, 2011, 09:26:44 AM »

Bongo! on that topic Pse... I noticed a couple of poses where a kiss was missing in the MS pose. If they do modify the one pose they have provided... I would hops of a couple of things... independent hand action... ;) and more important.. the ability to kiss my partners neck, bring my partner close to my body in tight embrace and turn  the head and give a long sensual kiss  :P :-*

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: