*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sexism??? Or Something Else???
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Sexism??? Or Something Else???  ( 38821 )
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #15 : June 04, 2011, 10:24:40 AM »

Bongo! on that topic Pse... I noticed a couple of poses where a kiss was missing in the MS pose. If they do modify the one pose they have provided... I would hops of a couple of things... independent hand action... ;) and more important.. the ability to kiss my partners neck, bring my partner close to my body in tight embrace and turn  the head and give a long sensual kiss  :P :-*
r u sure u r not from my country bear? u shure do speak my kinda language. lol

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Bear
: 3856

« #16 : June 04, 2011, 10:29:41 AM »

mmm just fantasizing of the possibilities when our paths cross  :-*

PseRamesses

« #17 : June 04, 2011, 10:34:56 AM »

...and here u were thinkin i was ur friend cause u had nice chaps on, lookin all manly and such?  ;)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #18 : June 05, 2011, 01:23:44 AM »

Hmmm, somehow getting stuck in words of passion (though not uncommon). The discovery of this new side in me progressing slowly but surely. Would love to go indepth on the matter of the poses with the right girl at the right moment (hint!). I might finally come up with some sensible comments on the topic.. ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
PseRamesses

« #19 : June 05, 2011, 04:33:22 AM »

I might finally come up with some sensible comments on the topic.. ;D
speachless Dutch? its usually u who overwhelms me and leave me in tht state *giggle* *kissing u gently on those blossoming cheeks*  :-* no, not those cheeks ;) *sigh*  ::)

TightFit74

« #20 : June 05, 2011, 04:55:31 AM »

*blush* the feeling is mutual... *taking you in a gentle embrace as I feel your lips brush against my face* *sigh* The first thought not always being about sex, but the 2nd, 3rd and  4th up to 10, yes... Dying to find out if you please my body as much as you please my mind...  :-[

PseRamesses

« #21 : June 06, 2011, 12:24:20 PM »

*blush* the feeling is mutual... *taking you in a gentle embrace as I feel your lips brush against my face* *sigh* The first thought not always being about sex, but the 2nd, 3rd and  4th up to 10, yes... Dying to find out if you please my body as much as you please my mind...  :-[
we will sweetie *letting my lips softly and barley touch ur skin as i slowly, teasingly, moves from the cheek up the ridge of the nose, over ur eyebrow down the other cheek and meanwhile letting my warm breath shower ur blushing skin* but i fear i can only stimulate ur mind, take u flying with me. the physical part u have to do urself ;) *getting to ur mouth i let my tongue slip along ur lip down in the corner of ur mouth then licking back on the other as i let my fingers and long nails slowly plow through the hair in ur neck while my other hand runs down ur side, swinging over the hip, circling my nails just above ur butt then more firmly and with more pressure sliding my nails on ur skin along the entire lenght of the spine up towards ur neck*

Adera
: 3047

« #22 : June 06, 2011, 01:09:31 PM »

Oh, guess I'd find you two exhausted. ;)
PseRamesses

« #23 : June 06, 2011, 01:15:09 PM »

Oh, guess I'd find you two exhausted. ;)
so u will come in ur nurse uniform and give us a vitamin injection?  :D

Adera

« #24 : June 06, 2011, 01:22:12 PM »

Well at least you dear... I might coax Tight in some other way. ;)
PseRamesses

« #25 : June 06, 2011, 01:23:09 PM »

Well at least you dear... I might coax Tight in some other way. ;)
thought u might. lmao  ;D

TightFit74

« #26 : June 06, 2011, 01:39:50 PM »

*melting away with the soft and sensual touches of your mouth, my loins fluttering, a thousand butterflies flapping their wings all at once. Your nails making my skin flush and  burn. My fingers burrying in your hips as i pull you tight against me, my swelling cock pressing against your lower stomach. Whispering your name as i lean back and savour touch*
"I think I need some reviving after Pse is done with me *looking seductively at Adera* How are you with mouth to mouth resuscitation?"

Adera

« #27 : June 06, 2011, 01:44:10 PM »

Tight, I'm not there yet... how am I going to find you if I'm there already. ::)

But mouth to mouth resurrection is fun.
Avalucia
: 36

Do you think me wicked?

« #28 : September 04, 2011, 04:23:25 AM »

I am probably necrotizing this post... but in comment to something said earlier, I do find it strange that she-males get less poses. I mean, would they not be similar, by and large, to the male poses? A thrust is a thrust, a blow job is a blow job, it is just an animation that could be carried over between the different models.

I would love for she-males to get more. I met two this night alone and they were VERY cool and sexy, and just plain a whole bunch of wet fun - and more options always equals more fun.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #29 : September 06, 2011, 04:53:20 AM »

Well, about giftin male, after reading this http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,630.0.html and after reading somewhere this is a "politically" choose to make more girl join aChat, i'm thinking this about how thinghs work at the moment: ridicolous.
ok, stuff wanna attract more peoples (girls in particolar) and make money only using male or shemale (now only male) real cash!? that's frustrating and make a lot of peoples sell sex for A$ (to much of them add in the profile "man only foor money" or similar).

I think it's time to a rework on the gift system: not A$ but only shop stuff and no more then one of that type of stuf for an account: a char can't have more then 1 month of premium, if he/she wanna have more, he/she have to become premium. or whatelse...dunno!
« : September 06, 2011, 06:35:50 AM hentaiboy69 »

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: