*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Meeting in a real life
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: Meeting in a real life  ( 40515 )
strat
: 55

« #15 : October 12, 2011, 01:06:28 AM »

I guess this can work one time out of..... many...
Well, the advantage of virtual is that it makes imagination and fantasy works full speed and as we all know, our da- to-day reality is quite different.
So I guess chances of just being disappointed are enormous ;-)
Are virtual and real compatible ?  Well, it would be nice to have one witness of a success....
chasxxx
: 116

« #16 : October 13, 2011, 05:05:49 AM »

So I guess chances of just being disappointed are enormous ;-)
Are virtual and real compatible ?  Well, it would be nice to have one witness of a success....

[size=14Well, back in the olden days of bulletin boards, we used to have parties, where many got together with their on-line friends, and i've heard of web-sites doing this, so they can be compatible for groups, anyway. Plus, i have met several women irl from websites and only had one negative experience. (i got cute and her dog bit me! lmfao!!!!!)pt][/size]
strat
: 55

« #17 : October 15, 2011, 06:11:15 AM »

OK, nice to see it may happen with positive outcome...
evilbaby
: 32

« #18 : December 04, 2011, 09:28:04 AM »

Lol I never do that and also I never play this game with my real life friends...(I play real games with them ;))

Love and sex same drugs...
: 3007

« #19 : December 04, 2011, 10:23:03 AM »

Eugen,

As a young girl, I will never ever give out my personal details on this site and I do get asked many times/day.

I am using the site for fun, but it is possible that some are using the site hoping to meet a partner in rl, but there is too much danger for me and I will not provide photographs which would let anyone recognise me or my address. To someone I trusted after relating to them for what I would consider long enough, I would be prepared to exchange e-mail addresses as I have set up one just for this site. But if I have set up one for this site, so many more will have done.

No I think fantasy is good enough for me, I don't consider this to be a dating site.

;)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Leticia_A
: 10

« #20 : December 09, 2011, 12:42:59 PM »

I sometimes fantasize about that..and even told that to my partner and fantasize about meet in real...but I am so afraid to do it. There is more to lost that profit.
jessiku
: 31

« #21 : December 10, 2011, 09:32:01 AM »

to be honest there is a lot to lose such as respect, your self esteem and also something really really bad could happen when meeting someone from achat....

only if you know the person and are sure you know them still can be a bit iffy
NewGurl
: 433

« #22 : December 17, 2011, 09:26:06 PM »

I would never meet in RL with anyone on here. I might share a sexual pic of my self, however I never show my face and never ever give out contact information, other than an e-mail address I have set up for here. Too many dangers out there for me. and No I dont believe this is a dating site. It is a fantasy sex site.   Emphasis on Fantasy!!!
Urban
: 329

« #23 : January 18, 2012, 03:38:36 PM »

No meeting
No pictures
No e mail
No Web Cam
No....

@NewGurl : tsss stop the paranoia, we are not dangerous (waves a leash and a paddle)  :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #24 : January 18, 2012, 04:11:48 PM »

not dangerous....tsk tsk....whit a paddle!?

NewGurl
: 433

« #25 : January 19, 2012, 12:09:07 AM »

not dangerous....tsk tsk....whit a paddle!?
[/quote

LOL at both of you    (wiggling my ass)]
bluedenim
: 3007

« #26 : January 19, 2012, 01:48:59 AM »

No meeting
No pictures
No e mail
No Web Cam
No....

@NewGurl : tsss stop the paranoia, we are not dangerous (waves a leash and a paddle)  :P

A leash and a paddle eh? here is my address......................

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
sm3369
: 50

« #27 : January 19, 2012, 03:12:42 AM »

I would never meet in RL with anyone on here. I might share a sexual pic of my self, however I never show my face and never ever give out contact information, other than an e-mail address I have set up for here. Too many dangers out there for me. and No I dont believe this is a dating site. It is a fantasy sex site.   Emphasis on Fantasy!!!

Well said NewGurl! I'm the same way. I'll never go to meet anyone here in real life. With those I trust on here, I may talk about my real life some, but that's my limit. I did have some guy hounding me to meet him for a long time as it turned out he lived near me in real life, but I refused. After he persisted, I had to put him in my ignore box. >:( It's too dangerous. Also, a friend on mine in real life went to meet a girl he had been chatting with on one of these sites, & it turned into a total disaster. He flew up to Boston to meet her, & it turned out that the girl had several aliases, she was married, etc. He was devastated to say the least.  :'( She didn't tell him any of this while they were chatting. This is only one of many reasons to avoid meeting someone in rl. It's not safe, & I agree that this is not a dating site. I do believe in virtual love, as my Achat wife & I are a good example of that. But I'm not one who will go to meet someone in real life.     

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Lover
: 10350

« #28 : January 19, 2012, 03:19:44 AM »

Shit, I wanted to invite you all to a big AChat convention this summer :D

For most of us meeting in real is not wanted. Though I can unerstand people who do want. Not only for sex. I was asked to visit a girl not so far away from my home to meet her in the city. I refused, cause I like to chat, love to have fun here, but meeting in real is another level.
For you girls it can be more dangerous. You don't really know the person behind the screen.

sm3369
: 50

« #29 : January 19, 2012, 03:33:06 AM »

Shit, I wanted to invite you all to a big AChat convention this summer :D

For most of us meeting in real is not wanted. Though I can unerstand people who do want. Not only for sex. I was asked to visit a girl not so far away from my home to meet her in the city. I refused, cause I like to chat, love to have fun here, but meeting in real is another level.
For you girls it can be more dangerous. You don't really know the person behind the screen.

Well said Lover.  :) Safety is a huge concern for me. As for an AChat convention, the idea of that sounds pretty cool.  ;D .

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: