*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Meeting in a real life
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Meeting in a real life  ( 40512 )
taztexan
: 154

« #60 : May 16, 2012, 12:29:05 PM »

I wouldn't rule out meeting someone from here irl, not one bit. Of course one should be cautious and venture towards that kind of endeavor with care. But who's to say where you will find that special someone in your life? I have seen online relationships work out rather well for folks, some even leading to marriage. I've also met ladies irl who I've only been acquainted with online, a lot are still on my facebook page and have remained good friends.. I have also seen/been in some that have blown up in a tragic end  in the years I've been joining online chat rooms,  meeting places and dating sites. Why limit ones self if you're truly looking for a relationship? I surely won't.

I try and keep an open mind when meeting new people both here and on other sites where friends can meet and get to know one another. Would hate to think my special someone would slip through my fingers because I was too narrow minded to even consider it on this site/game..

Just my .02

« : May 16, 2012, 12:40:55 PM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: