*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello :)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello :)  ( 10209 )
Kissmedeeply
: 12

« : July 02, 2011, 12:09:31 PM »

hello, sorry if this is not right thing to do but this is my first post.
I met some really nice sexy people here and just wanted to say hello.
Sorry if this is wrong thing to write here. :)
Kissmedeeply

« #1 : July 09, 2011, 12:54:55 PM »

lol, obviously i was wrong to post her as nobody replied, Sorry everyone. :(
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : July 09, 2011, 04:11:03 PM »

oh don't be...  not certain if there is a right place.. welcome to the forum ... it just has been slow here this week. We urge you to join in the discussions... let us know your thoughts, experiences.. and join the play...

Kissmedeeply

« #3 : July 09, 2011, 04:29:38 PM »

Oh, thank you Bear, nice of you to reply, i was feeling a bit stupid for posting.

xx :)
Adera
: 3047

« #4 : July 09, 2011, 07:45:08 PM »

Welcome to the forum... I would have welcomed you earlier if I wasn't out clubbing. ::) :P
alstott
: 635

« #5 : July 09, 2011, 10:44:27 PM »

Hellooooo...welcome to the forum...well i was club hopping too...so sorry for welcome you so late..but for that it's an extra warm one ;)
oh btw Adera i didn't seen you out there...well maybe i searched in the wrong city..country..planet ?  ;D :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : July 15, 2011, 12:44:59 PM »

I see you have met most of the club already ;) Welcome to the forum. I just came back from a holiday so I was not able to reply earlier. I look forward to hearing from you. Both on forum as in the game ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Kissmedeeply

« #7 : July 16, 2011, 11:47:42 AM »

Oh, what nice kind remarks. thank you so very much for making me feel welcome. maybe i can repay you all in some way. Invite me and see! :)
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #8 : July 18, 2011, 05:57:19 AM »

Over all the forum group is a warm bunch of people, so it's hard not to feel welcome. We do have at least one grouch, but sometimes I feel like it's all an act and he's laughing his ass off after he's been at it again...   ;)

Anyway, I check in every now and then, so don't feel ignored by me if I don't reply instantly and of course welcome to the raunchy bunch...   ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Fantasy
: 95

« #9 : November 19, 2011, 11:03:44 AM »

im pretty new myself, welcome, hope u like it here, and jump in with both feet anytime, lol
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : August 29, 2012, 07:20:36 PM »

Sorry, a bit late on this one ... it escaped me .. sorry kissmedeeply.. welcome to Forum, please pop into the Achat Bar & Grill, first drink is on the house  or maybe try a yard of ale and then our bronco bill ... 

look forward to seeing you there. have fun now   :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Marilyn
: 3771

« #11 : August 30, 2012, 02:00:24 AM »

I bit late too :P
Welcome aboard!

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
: [1]  
« previous next »
: