*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cunnilingus
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Cunnilingus  ( 20397 )
Adera
: 3047

« : July 03, 2011, 07:33:09 PM »

We don't have a general oral sex thread (well... guess one could be buried somewhere) but a we have one on sucking cock so I though a thread on cunnilingus would be fun. I at least like to hear more about it from a female perspective and I'd like to hear others ideas and how they like to do it.

Anyway, I really enjoy oral sex with females and I like it when a girl thinks of it as more than just some foreplay before penetration so she really can get into it and enjoy it. After all... I really like to make a girl tremble and shake in orgasm from it... more than once. ;) :P

For me I feel like there's so much I can do with my mouth, lips and tongue that I really like to give it my best when I do and one of the best things imo is that I can pleasure a girls clitoris so well orally. :P
Kissmedeeply
: 12

« #1 : July 09, 2011, 12:51:00 PM »

There should me more poses for touching and kissing in ff. I love massage and restraint as well.
I think a man designed the ff poses, i mean the 69 dildo one? C,mon. :)

And - omg Adera - temble aand shake during orgasm? yes please :)
« : July 09, 2011, 12:56:44 PM Kissmedeeply »
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : July 09, 2011, 04:29:09 PM »

Well I personally love going down on a woman...to me the lips and tongue as equal a sexual driver as my penis... and has that advantage of always being ready and eager to play multiple time. I am not a young buck any more... and the reality of extending the sexual play requires more oral application to keep the continuity alive till I am ready again...easy enough to keep her on the edge while one explores a woman's body with tongue and mouth.

the smart use of hands and fingers magnify it imo...to pull her to that point when she is thrashing in the sheets... pulling at your hair as she rides your face is quite a thrill, and if in the right position... stroking the perineum,... anal play... timely vaginal insertion of the fingers to stroke that sweet spot...can push her multiple times over the edge.

Like you Adera... I like to give it my best with mouth and tongue when the chance arises.

Kissmedeeply
: 12

« #3 : July 09, 2011, 04:31:08 PM »

omg, how sexy :)

mmm
alstott
: 635

« #4 : July 09, 2011, 11:06:32 PM »

I totally agree with you Bear...it's such a pleasure to spoil a woman with my mouth..lips..tongue even with my teeth...to look in her face...eyes when she grabs my hair and move or pushes her hips or her pelvis towards my mouth...feeling her shaking...quiver and shiver...her moaning..her breathing..well oral stimulation is a huge maybe the most important part for me when having sex

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : July 12, 2011, 06:12:55 AM »

I could wax VERY poetically about the taste and feel of an aroused woman, but I'd be preaching to the choir.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #6 : July 15, 2011, 08:45:14 AM »

Ahaha I guess your right about that Janine. :D
TightFit74
: 2415

« #7 : July 15, 2011, 12:38:43 PM »

I can only add :D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
strat
: 55

« #8 : August 15, 2011, 09:50:10 PM »

wow, cannot agree more with all of you. Oral sex is definitively now my favourite. I like it so much more than penetration.
Use mouth, tongue, lips to build the tension and then collect a woman's orgasm is so much rewarding to me.

So I enjoy doing it as much as I can here and there and always hope women will just get the best I always try to give.
chasxxx
: 116

« #9 : October 06, 2011, 05:24:48 AM »

I used to wonder about the term 'foreplay', when (once I learned which end was up) ALL the major action took place there. Then my ex explained, it isn't foreplay, it's fourplay! The number of times I cum before you can quit! Since then, it's become soet of a benchmark for me, and I get more stimulation and arousal from seeing, feeling, hearing, smelling and tasting my lover turn into an orgasmic pool of jelly than i do from ANY penile stimulation. There is nothing like it. And whoever it was who said "instead of penetration..", ummm, you haven't finished yet! lol! (and I am still talking tongue, fingers, even my nose occasionally.) Sorry, i get carried away, sometimes.   :-[
Fantasy
: 95

« #10 : November 19, 2011, 10:43:26 AM »

ahhhhh indeed, there is truly NOTHING better than, out of this world oral,lol same goes for the guys too tho. to wrap tight lips around a hard cock, and work the magic until he is writhing.. yummmmmm.
chasxxx
: 116

« #11 : February 15, 2012, 03:15:50 AM »

I can't believe this thread petered out (pun intended) so quickly... lol! Calls to mind an old hustler mag cartoon of a man explaining oral sex to his son, "you eats it and you DIE!" show me a man who won't go down on a woman, and i'll show you a man whose woman i could steal. or... i'll show you a lonely man...
Pafe
: 548

« #12 : February 15, 2012, 05:49:16 AM »

Hiya's...

Thanks for posting in this thread Chasxxx, I probably would have missed it.  I loved reading everyone's thoughts on this, although I really don't have anything that I could add that hasn't already been said.  :D

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #13 : March 17, 2012, 05:59:57 PM »

mmm I think most of its been said,  the excitement of knowing when a man is about to go down on you, inching down your body, slowly removing those panties, spreading your legs, looking at you in the most intimate way and then the act itself ... the anticipation is just as crazy as the thrashing ..
PS I think i'm in love with Bear.  Hehe. ;)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #14 : March 18, 2012, 04:41:50 PM »

I love to coddle with my lip, my tongue, my mouth and hands. It's great pleasure to feel my girl is enjoying it. And I love to make my girl cum just because of this.
And yes, I can be very mean ;) Stopping one second before she reaches the point of no return, waiting, smiling to her... and then go on.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: