*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cunnilingus
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Cunnilingus  ( 20396 )
jeanona31
: 503

« #15 : March 24, 2012, 02:29:54 PM »

You folks are really great, I love everything I read here.
Adera is likely  caught you at the right time for this topic and from such a good mood resulting all these great descriptions.
I hope that here A-team extract all your thoughts and turn them into a great upgrade for oral poses.

When it comes to oral sex I personally like that there is more action for the touch,
it would be nice if the lips and tongue could follow the traces of our touches  with the combination of speed control it would
be so hot !!

chasxxx
: 116

« #16 : April 01, 2012, 03:57:08 AM »

I am going to mention it here, but the women should take it to the appropriate "groupsex" discussion. the MF "Lick me quickly" pose, one of my absolute favorites, does not have a FF equivalent???? Camon!!!!! It should have ORIGINATED there and trickled down to MF. also please put in a good word for correcting actions so that non-conflicting actions don't cancel each other. why should i have to stop licking to fondle a tit or finger a clit, etc??? also, replace a pleasure face with a kiss and/or hug in EVERY pose where possible, and give the option to initiate it to the men as well. some of the new poses have included this and are most excellent! oops! veered off topic there a bit. sorry
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #17 : April 01, 2012, 06:37:14 AM »

unfortunately chas no we dont have the equivalent  ;D this pose is inexistant for us poor women  ;D
« : April 01, 2012, 06:39:22 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
taztexan
: 154

« #18 : May 07, 2012, 07:14:34 AM »

I chose this topic as my first post, because it's my favorite way of pleasing my lover. Hi everyone. I hope to meet those who frequent here and enjoy making new friends. =)~

I agree. Would be nice if there were more actions for the mf oral interactions or at least some more multitasking of the current actions available.  As stated above, I love to please my woman orally and would like it if we could express visually our oral attentions in the virtual world of Achat. =)~  For now you have to express it through text such as the curling of the tongue, insertion of a finger or two or.. while stimulating the clitoris, sucking of the labia etc etc. =)! I'm hopefull in time the development team will hear not only our requests for new poses but enhancements to existing ones. From the announcements that pop up periodically when logging in to the client. looks like they are working on some already. A very good sign the are at list listening.
« : May 07, 2012, 07:47:43 AM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #19 : May 07, 2012, 08:37:26 AM »

Welcome, Taztexan.   Good you have joined us and expressing your thoughts and views. Nice choice for a first post :)  Hope you post more. hehe

I am amazed to learn that FF dont have have  " Lick me quickly"  Please Achat Gods dont punish them anymore ... its such a must have pose for the ladies. In fact, all the oral poses should be adjusted accordingly ...  They are soooooooooooo  missing out here.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
taztexan

« #20 : May 07, 2012, 09:22:13 AM »

Thanks for the welcome BrandyBee. I plan to be active here in the forums and look forward to meeting new friends.  Shame they don't have the "Lick me quickly* for the FF sessions. It's my favorite pose to orally please my partner here. Another thumbs up for the team to get that done them ASAP!!!

Taz

Pafe
: 548

« #21 : May 07, 2012, 11:19:35 AM »

Hiya's...

Welcome to the Crazy Forum Taztexan.  Please keep posting and sharing your thoughts with us. 

I agree with you on being able to use multiple actions or multitasking as you so aptly called it.  And it is sad that there's no "Lick me quickly" for FF.  I'll just content myself with that pose when I'm with my men friends.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

taztexan

« #22 : May 07, 2012, 12:13:18 PM »

Thanks Pafe, in the short time I've been a premium member I have enjoyed being here. Guess the computer geek in me eeked out using the word multitasking to describe my suggestions. I'm a systems administrator for the organization I work for =)~

Oh, I have several suggestions I'd like to see implemented and as I explore the forum more to see what has already been discussed, I'll join in to those discussions and possibly start some that I see have not been. It's good we have the forum to discuss issues, wants and desires to enhance the experience. I have only skimmed the surface of the forums so far, but like what I see already, especially seeing members that are frequently  active. =)

« : May 07, 2012, 12:29:58 PM taztexan »

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #23 : May 07, 2012, 01:40:24 PM »

Well, with some late ... sorry for that ... I may humbly welcome you Taztexan !
It is always a pleasure to see new face that might become friends.

I may be sure that your skills ( as you are administrator, you may have a knowledge I will surely never reach  :P )
will very help for improving both the DreamWorld and the forum.

May I wish you so a great welcome here.

Please accept my humbly regards.
« : May 07, 2012, 08:33:08 PM chien_lubrik »

Flesh open when Mind Warm
TightFit74
: 2415

« #24 : May 07, 2012, 09:16:51 PM »

Welcome to this forum Taz.

We are happy with everyone that adds their ideas, suggestions and questions on this forum. You will find out a lot of people have a passion for the game. Keep posting and share your thoughts with us.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #25 : May 08, 2012, 12:12:48 PM »

I, personally, would rather give than receive. I love face riding and the feel of a warm shower of lady juice.   I won't go into all the details, but I CAN touch my nose with my tongue!   While the gents on the forum try doing that, I'll let the ladies' imaginations run.  lol

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: