*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Forced Doggy for FF and FS
« previous next »
: [1]
: Forced Doggy for FF and FS  ( 9961 )
Adera
: 3047

« : July 08, 2011, 09:13:23 AM »

Saw that Forced Doggy was released for FF and FS today, I haven't tried it out yet but I will. I think this is going to become a great pose. :P

Bear
: 3856

« #1 : July 08, 2011, 09:44:13 AM »

A great add for those wishing a more authoritative position,...I will be interested if the FF side feel as welcoming to this as the FS.

Doubt though it will ever make a MS/SS variation... but might be surprised...

hmmm,..did I send a tingle thru you in that comment Adera... a brief flash of Pse holding you so? ;)

Adera

« #2 : July 08, 2011, 10:08:06 AM »

Ehehe yes... or how about you behind me Bear? ;) :-*

I'd definitely like to receive in this pose. :P
Shianna
: 102

« #3 : July 08, 2011, 12:08:17 PM »

FS version is shemale giving and female receiving, I was astonished at the amount of options and how sexy it was. It's also good to be back on the forums  ::) wouldn't mind trying the ss version on Adera  ::) :-* :P

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #4 : July 08, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »

FS version is shemale giving and female receiving, I was astonished at the amount of options and how sexy it was. It's also good to be back on the forums  ::) wouldn't mind trying the ss version on Adera  ::) :-* :P
why not a lil forced doggy train shianna?  ;) sign me up  :P

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : July 08, 2011, 01:26:36 PM »

@Adera... oh the image of you gasping there under my hold had crossed my mind... seeing you shudder with eyes rolled back... :-*
hmmm... I think I tease my own self there though...

Already it appears many would be jumping at that chance... ;)

Adera

« #6 : July 08, 2011, 06:16:11 PM »

Mmm seems like I would get fucked silly in this pose if it was made SS and MS... that's something I'd really like. ;D :P

Hope no one cares about me cumming on the carpet. ::) :P
Steelsilk
: 19

« #7 : July 10, 2011, 10:09:41 PM »

This is the best poses in the game for SF IMO.  Of course I would love to see it SS eventually but I understand as a programmer there will be a lot more code changes involved than changing the original pose from MF to SF or FF.  the bottom partner had always been a female with hole options. penis movements and character manipulation all have to change hours of work I know but PLEASE!!!...I will buy all SS poses. :)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #8 : July 12, 2011, 06:11:07 AM »

Again, a big step in the right direction. Still not to the half dozen or so I wanted before I go premium again, but DAMN fine job.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #9 : July 15, 2011, 11:27:21 AM »

Happy for you girls. It's a step in the right direction. And from the comments, SS and MS is wanted as well... (chiming in on the desire I can feel vibrating from the words...)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Steelsilk
: 19

« #10 : July 16, 2011, 11:04:22 AM »

As poses go this one is definitely a really good one. this is where the girl I'm with always loses her mind. More "good" options than any other pose...in the game I think.

Still I'm with Adera on this one. I would love to be on the receiving end in SS or MS.
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #11 : July 18, 2011, 06:02:32 AM »

I haven't tried this one yet, but if it's possible for me to be the giving party in a FS, I'd be happy to oblige for a couple of you girls with the extra bits...  ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #12 : July 18, 2011, 06:16:21 AM »

Ardeur, in this one you're the one bent over. ;)

There are at least two poses where you can "give" though. :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: