*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Punished Shemale (male-shemale)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worthwhile buying for 150 $A
Yes   -8 (100%)
No   -0 (0%)
: 4

: Punished Shemale (male-shemale)  ( 7126 )
Bear
: 3856

« : August 23, 2011, 12:11:53 PM »

New pose on the reversal of roles. Care to share your thoughts on it and whether the options are different from the punished Boy side.

(Adera where are you?..hee hee)

Adera
: 3047

« #1 : August 23, 2011, 04:02:52 PM »

Seems like a good pose but I've only been able to try it quickly with RB.

I walk up to Bear in a slow sexy walk with an amused smile and a gleam in my eyes. I place my hands gently on his chest feeling his heart beating strongly and his muscles shifting slightly under my touch. Standing real close to him I ask in a soft breathy voice "You wouldn't whip lil innocent me would you?", raising an questioning eyebrow at him and giving him my best innocent look.

Grr... where is one of the obvious follow ups to this pose, what does a girl have to do for some steamy fun?
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #2 : August 23, 2011, 04:59:41 PM »

Now it's waiting for punished shemale (female-shemale), then I can give Adera her striped tush... and as I type this I realize that would be one of the ultimate voyeur-attractive poses as of yet... after that I strap on Junior for some posture-correcting, followed by the as of yet still to be introduced 69(f-s au naturel) and finishing off cowgirl-style with lots of heavy petting and lip/tongue action.

what can I say... "Oops, I did it again"?

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #3 : August 24, 2011, 07:18:37 AM »

Ardeur, I hope you wouldn't mind me cumming a few times in between. ;)
Ardeur

« #4 : August 24, 2011, 09:31:41 AM »

Of course not, my efforts need to be rewarded too...   ;) :-*

Adera

« #5 : August 25, 2011, 05:47:36 AM »

Ardeur, if you see me look like I'm being taken advantage of when your doing the cowgirl its just to tease you some. ;)
Ardeur

« #6 : August 25, 2011, 11:55:42 AM »

But you will be taken advantage of... slips on a cockring before straddling Adera.
"You won't be going down for quite some time..." *taps her fingers together Mr. Burns-like*  ;D :-*

Adera

« #7 : August 25, 2011, 03:12:13 PM »

Aww a cock ring... such frustrating pleasure. Looking up at Ardeur with teary eyes "no... don't... its too much" I gasp out but without much confidence as I can't help but lift my hips slightly against her wet lips. ;) :-*
: [1]  
« previous next »
: