*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FOREPLAY FOR GROUP POSES !!!
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: FOREPLAY FOR GROUP POSES !!!  ( 28106 )
Jiggle33
: 2

« : September 12, 2011, 04:46:15 AM »

I love your site, but I have a request / recommendation!  Groups are becoming more popular on AChat ... particularly MMF groups.  I have been involved with so many men and women in a group encounter that wished that there were some group foreplay poses ... dancing ... hugging ... fondling ... kissing.  As it stands now, you show up in a room, and go right into hardcore poses.  It would be GREAT to work-up to that by doing some foreplay ... so my vote is for GROUP FOREPLAY !!!

Thank you!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : September 12, 2011, 09:41:42 AM »

Hi Jiggle, welcoe to the forum. Thanks for posting your suggestions. I hope you will return with more recommendations for this game, we all can use the inspiration and input of others.. Foreplay should be made available for all 3some combinations, and the sooner the better.
There is a queue though, and you never know when or if your idea will get the attention it deserves. Keep coming back and make yourself heard...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : September 12, 2011, 11:07:58 AM »

Yes, foreplay for group is a good idea, but neede it not only for MMF or MFF........i think aChat staff have to value all the possibility of  poses before adding them! i had see a lot of pose for M or F that can be good for S or for different combination. someone agree whit me!?

Bear
: 3856

« #3 : September 12, 2011, 11:15:03 AM »

True, the dance poses would be a nice add to the 3some combos...somewhere in  my postings I suggested a 3some intimacy pose for foreplay or post action) Not certain where it strayed off to but the suggestion had been sent into support, though I never heard back from them. It's good to see that others feel a little more intimacy in the 3somes could be used. this could be a standing pose, with one partner between the two as they fondle and kiss...just a thought.. ::)

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #4 : September 16, 2011, 12:42:29 PM »

I'll put a suggestion in the thread for you
hentaiboy69

« #5 : September 16, 2011, 01:38:52 PM »

True, the dance poses would be a nice add to the 3some combos...somewhere in  my postings I suggested a 3some intimacy pose for foreplay or post action) Not certain where it strayed off to but the suggestion had been sent into support, though I never heard back from them. It's good to see that others feel a little more intimacy in the 3somes could be used. this could be a standing pose, with one partner between the two as they fondle and kiss...just a thought.. ::)

mmmhh....something like this can be good!?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ariYXWTNE&feature=related

Urban
: 329

« #6 : October 23, 2011, 06:49:02 PM »

I am allways on for foreplays, so yes for a 3 some foreplay action :)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : March 09, 2012, 10:14:14 AM »

i'm for cuddles and foreplay poses for 3 somes too :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
waim

« #8 : March 11, 2012, 11:00:25 PM »

Foreplays, dancing, kissing and cuddles  in all possible poses whether it ff, fs or any of groups would do a great favour to the AChat. Not speaking only for myself. Many of my friends and lovers support this opinin.  :)
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #9 : March 11, 2012, 11:25:32 PM »

hi waim , welcome to the forum :) . when we ask a pose , even if its asked for FM , FF SS or others orientations , we ask for all . so be certain that dev team actually favorise nobody :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Martinacz
: 3

« #10 : March 26, 2012, 05:22:24 AM »

i vote for foreplay too on 3some
hentaiboy69

« #11 : March 26, 2012, 08:50:41 AM »

Well, a first good release can be the pose suggested by Medjai in the actual 3some poll.
More can and must be found but at the moment, good idea run awy from my mind and the link i previously add, seems it don't work.

mmmh, i'm trying to figured out how can be to add a third person in the "Gentle foreplay" pose. Maybe this one can be laying on his side like in the "Foreplay" pose or just sitting on the bed. mah!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #12 : March 26, 2012, 10:29:43 AM »

yes or kneeling on the bed to the right of the girl who is on it :) like this its maybe easyer to interract with both ;D

bluedenim
: 3007

« #13 : April 29, 2012, 12:22:23 AM »

Agree with Rukya (again!) & HB (again!)
and everyone else as well.
We do WANT foreplay in 3-somes, the pampered man/girl poses have inproved things greatly, but lets see if the DEV TEAM can pull it off again and give us 3-some foreplay.
Keep smiling
Keep screwing
Keep posting!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
SquirrelDee
: 43

ICQ Messenger - 9425478 MSN Messenger - squirrel_dee@yahoo.de
« #14 : April 29, 2012, 06:02:44 AM »

Agree to the posters above.. we need foreplay poses in the threesomes !
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: