*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FOREPLAY FOR GROUP POSES !!!
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: FOREPLAY FOR GROUP POSES !!!  ( 28108 )
taztexan
: 154

« #15 : May 10, 2012, 11:40:39 AM »

Another vote for foreplay in any and all group scenarios. We don't have on off switches, we're human and want to warm up to the people we get intimate with. Cuddling, dancing, touching and caressing, then on to the hot and steamy stuff..

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #16 : June 13, 2012, 12:37:57 PM »

hehe i like the idea of a 3some slow dance if someone have some ideas for the moves  ;D . it will be the only 3some where i accept men lol

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #17 : June 13, 2012, 12:43:54 PM »

hehe i like the idea of a 3some slow dance if someone have some ideas for the moves  ;D . it will be the only 3some where i accept men lol

Well , maybe better than 2 who dances, and one who look
( as it is in many 3some poses )
I think about a close round dance, arms on the shoulder of each side partner.
Close enough to be able to kiss, to fondle both of partners.

I think that best group poses are those where the 3 are involved, not those where only two please and the other wait to switch .

Well That's just what I think.
I don't have a clue about the work it might be to develop that kind of pose without improper interraction between the avatars .

Please accept my best humbly regards.
« : June 13, 2012, 01:28:41 PM chien_lubrik »

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Bear
: 3856

« #18 : June 13, 2012, 01:17:11 PM »

I would be happy with an adaption of the clit play pose... put the third party in fron of her capable of kissing her lips, neck, breasts, stomach, honey pot and legs,... add some options of caresses... to breasts single or double.... pussy and finger action,...

give her some additional actions... to caress his genetials, kisss him,... caresss him,... maybe suck him in the forward bend....possibilities of a very hot warm up there..

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #19 : June 15, 2012, 04:51:58 AM »

I would be happy with an adaption of the clit play pose... put the third party in fron of her capable of kissing her lips, neck, breasts, stomach, honey pot and legs,... add some options of caresses... to breasts single or double.... pussy and finger action,...

give her some additional actions... to caress his genetials, kisss him,... caresss him,... maybe suck him in the forward bend....possibilities of a very hot warm up there..

woaww , first time i see someone call a pussy "hooney pot" here in achat  ;D , it show that bear is a big romantic ( or maybe little old  ;D )

But youre right , the moves you propose seem really exiting  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear

« #20 : June 15, 2012, 08:02:27 AM »

"old"?.... *sighs*  :(

Lover
: 10350

« #21 : June 15, 2012, 04:19:25 PM »

Bear, remember when we have been in her age... everyone above 30 was old.

Good luck life is fair and she will be in our age.. uh.. soon ;)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #22 : June 15, 2012, 04:45:48 PM »

hehe not so soon , i'm only 19 (damn left only 11 years) and bear , why from the options big romanthic and little old you choose the second ?  ;D

bluedenim
: 3007

« #23 : June 15, 2012, 05:05:57 PM »

Hey Rukya, there aren't many 19-year-old's left!

Make the most of it!

xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear

« #24 : June 15, 2012, 05:19:55 PM »

Indeed Lover... I hope she has a marvelous journey in life to my point in time.

@Ruyka... what makes you think me unable to be a romantic?
« : June 15, 2012, 07:34:32 PM Bear »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #25 : June 16, 2012, 01:00:09 AM »

i dont say this , but in place of being little sad cause i write little old , you could be happy that i wrote big romantic  ;D

Bear

« #26 : June 17, 2012, 05:29:14 PM »

A big hug for you for pointing that out..

Lover
: 10350

« #27 : July 09, 2012, 07:18:47 PM »

What's missing is a 3some kissing pose.
One partner in the middle, both beside him. The middle one can
- kiss left
- kiss right
- lean back and watch both other kissing
- all three share a hot kiss (orbably not easy to create.. but worth it)
- fondle breasts/cock
- nipple play
- left and right person can kiss/fondle chest or breast of middle person
- some ugly faces :D

Bear

« #28 : July 09, 2012, 10:01:36 PM »

mmm well I think left right should be able to reach across and touch the far partner besides...that includes findling chest or private part... some men are comfortable in being bi'...for the rest of us... well we don't necssarily have to use all buttons there

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #29 : July 09, 2012, 10:56:23 PM »

Agreed in all aspects. Once again, if we had more of these, I'd be more inclined to join in on the group fun. The poses as is, lack a lot, so I stay away from them.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: