*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestion for Group Search options. and other ideas
« previous next »
: [1]
: Suggestion for Group Search options. and other ideas  ( 4695 )
MisterFate
: 1

« : September 13, 2011, 09:30:14 PM »

hi there, first post but i've a thought to make finding partners eaiser, first and foremost i would love the addition of a searching for group option in the partner search, allow people to toggle on if they accept MMF, FFM, FFS or any combination of the options so that it would make finding a 3rd for the 3 ways much eaiser.

also i would love the sorting of partners to be better, as it is it's so random people who just sign in can be anywhere in the options, would love for it so the newer people online show first on the page when doing a new search, also how about adding an option to exclude people already in rooms from showing up if you want.

and finally an estetic suggestion, what about themed rooms, bedrooms only work for so many situations, why not an office or school to fuck on a desk instead of a bed, or a lockerroom and get fucked on the bench,.....of course for this to work you guys would finally need to add in the damn cheerleader costume....please and thanks
« : September 13, 2011, 09:32:21 PM MisterFate »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : September 14, 2011, 12:40:35 AM »

Eeeehh....dear MisterFate, peoples asking thingh like this (rooms) from a lot of time! i totaly agree whit u!

hope one day they are going to add more, for free to!

TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : September 14, 2011, 02:58:07 AM »

welcome to the forum MisterFate,

as hentaiboy explained, many similar requests have been made. You might find it interesting to read a few in the 'say what you think, feel and imagine' thread. Your suggestions are great and would definitly improve to the experience of the game.
It would be nice if you kept supporting your suggestions and the ones made by others.
I'd also like to direct your attention to the threads susy_a started, where we can suggest poses and clothing to be developed first, a pole deciding what kind of clothes/poses will be created. So don't be a stranger here!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
SueCB
: 49

« #3 : October 03, 2011, 10:19:29 AM »

Welcome to AChat and the Forums,  MisterFate.

I can't really add a whole lot to what's been said about new features, there's been a ton of great ones (not only in this post, but forum-wide). In time, perhaps a lot of them will be implemented (love the thought of themed settings). But before all that, and probably the easiest to implement, are improvements to the chat itself (tabbed chat, less obtrusive Invite requests, and perhaps even public chat channels (all users/premium).
: [1]  
« previous next »
: