*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  At the wall
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think its a good pose?
Yes   -5 (35.7%)
No   -0 (0%)
I want to be able to receive in it too.   -9 (64.3%)
: 10

: At the wall  ( 8597 )
Adera
: 3047

« : September 25, 2011, 09:41:38 AM »

What do you think about the pose? I think it seems really good even if I haven't done more that try it. I noticed the camera can be a little tricky that close to the wall but its not too bad imo.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : September 26, 2011, 01:20:27 AM »

One of the best i evere try.......but it need some fix whit the "interrogation room". in that room there  is an advanced section of the wall and (just a coincidence!?) the pose work in that area. so, if u use it u can see half of your and yur partner body not "at the wall" but "in the wall". man, that's really frustrating!

Bear
: 3856

« #2 : September 27, 2011, 09:18:39 AM »

well for those of us not in a position to test it, care to share the options? What did they give you here?

hentaiboy69

« #3 : September 27, 2011, 09:29:52 AM »

well, let's see......kiss on neck, kiss, stronger movement, quik action, rub pussy whit cock, touching tits, licking tits (u move up your partner body till her tits are on your face), anal action......this is the option i remember....oh, wait....u can grab her hand and press her to the wall......man, where is the gravity force!? u need a well training cock or to stronger arms to do it! ah ah!

Adera

« #4 : September 27, 2011, 09:40:15 AM »

There's also grab neck, hold waist and enjoy. I really should find some time to play with a girl... there are a few poses that I haven't even tried with any other than RG yet.
strat
: 55

« #5 : September 27, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »

Looks attractive, but not available for us guys to test yet.
Interested by more womens' opinions   :)

hentaiboy69

« #6 : September 28, 2011, 10:43:55 AM »

@strat: hope they add soon a MF version.....maybe it's the best one they did!

@adera: thank u.....i totaly forgot them....

alstott
: 635

« #7 : October 01, 2011, 04:42:50 AM »

I wish i could give Adera a never had before experience in a standing position...well maybe i'm working the next time somewhere in skandinavia...:P ::)

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Adera

« #8 : October 01, 2011, 08:34:16 AM »

alstott, yes please. ;D
Adera

« #9 : October 03, 2011, 08:51:51 AM »

It would seem like there might not even be an MF pose like this, the last MF pose seems kinda similar but not against the wall and that makes me loose hope for there even being a slight chance of a MS pose like this.

Is it only an economical reason for this? All MS poses I get are MF poses that are easily converted... no penetrative poses at all unless they're those damn ones where a female fucks a man and I don't want more of those.

On the other hand there's been quite a few easily converted FS and FF poses created which isn't bad but its unbalanced. Seems like there's far more shemales only interested in females or other shemales than those having even the slightest interest in men... a bit odd to me if I'm honest.

This is kinda sad for me and those that really enjoy men in a more "traditionally female fashion", if this reflected what we could do irl I wouldn't hesitate to do surgery.
« : October 03, 2011, 09:14:08 AM Adera »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: