*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "I have 647 friends! This is living!" (Relationships)
« previous next »
: [1]
: "I have 647 friends! This is living!" (Relationships)  ( 4468 )
chasxxx
: 116

« : October 15, 2011, 07:09:25 AM »

That title makes sense if you've seen the Toyota Venza commercial with the young girl on facebook. Here is my problem. When I first started here, days and days ago (been about a month, I think), I had no idea what I was doing. There are no directions to this game that make any sense. (Hmmm, there's and idea) So i just started going through the search process, plugging in positions I liked and sending out friends and lovers requests like they were going out of style. And better than half came back accepted. I thought if these folks were listed as my friends or lovers, they'd HAVE to get around to me, eventually. I now have about 20-30 of each category of people I have never even spoken to, much less had sex with, and of that 40 or so, there is rarely more than 2 or 3 online in the eves when I am usually here.

Now I know, chat first, don't start a relationship unless you are serious about it with that person, but what do I do with all these ones I have now? I can't just dump 'em and say hey, starting over! I thought about messaaging each one, but I have several who don't speak english! I want to get these lists down to people I actually have contact with, but how? Help, please!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : October 15, 2011, 05:06:54 PM »

Honestly it's what you are doing. As long as you explain that you didn't really understand what you were doing those worthy of having on the list in the first place will get it.

As far as the non-English speakers... I would say leave them for last since I'd guess there are less then 20 non-English speakers you'll still have over 620 to prune before having to worry about them.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
chasxxx
: 116

« #2 : October 15, 2011, 11:51:28 PM »

thanx janine... you're right, especially about the non=english speakers. i actually have only 50-60. the 647 was from the commercial. my main reason for posting was for others just starting... oh, well, start writing! lol!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : October 16, 2011, 04:32:42 AM »

Okay, I hadn't seen the commercial, but I did think the number seemed a little immense. Still, the idea stands.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: