*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Lady's wear for men
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Lady's wear for men  ( 9701 )
ApApbI4
: 1

« : October 18, 2011, 01:14:37 AM »

Good afternoon.
When you will add lady's wear for men? It would be very interesting to many probably.
In advance thanks
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : October 18, 2011, 01:36:22 AM »

Did u have some particular idea in your mind!? anyway, i can't see why u ask for this.....if u are talking about some costume (pirate, nurse and similar) i can agree whit u, but for normal dress......dunno what to think

Adera
: 3047

« #2 : October 18, 2011, 01:59:10 AM »

Do you mean skirts and panties for men?

You might find it a little hard to gain support for this request right now as the male clothing (mankinis, silky string briefs) released for quite a while have been frowned upon by many. Right now most wants more men's wear like the suits.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : October 18, 2011, 04:00:17 AM »

Welcome Apap,

I have seen banners before of crossdressing men, but I think there just a few.. AChat wants to make cash, so I feel it's doubtful they wil release anything.. At least not soon... It might help if you were more specific in your request, describe what kind of clothes you want available for men..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #4 : October 18, 2011, 07:30:10 AM »

yeah cds are kind of rare. ive seen a few shemale avatars claiming to be cds. and i mean that seems like it might be preferable to a lot of cds (game helps them pretend to be shemales or females or w/e, i dunno what the fantasy is otherwise)
islandsun
: 1597

« #5 : October 18, 2011, 09:12:19 AM »

For me other then a kilt > thats sexy <I like the men look like men but each their own , who am I to say!

Be a boring world if we were all the same ! ;D
strat
: 55

« #6 : October 18, 2011, 09:15:12 AM »

Interesting idea indeed Islandsun.
I would arther prefer to have more men options first... not sure I would buy womens' clothes. Obviously my own choice/opinion but, possibly might not be so popular
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : October 18, 2011, 09:36:07 AM »

well if this request were given before my kilt, I'd be a bit  of a burning mood.

I can respect the merits of the request, but I do think the shemale gender fulfills this option, it's an imperfect situation, but IMO the option already exists.

True I too have seen a couple CD'  play this out both as females and as shemales.

Would make an interesting costume design though...for RP (There is an upside to everything if you think about it)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #8 : October 18, 2011, 04:41:12 PM »

We rely on you to find it, Bear... ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun

« #9 : October 19, 2011, 06:16:35 PM »

hehehehhee > so soory but Bear or Tight could fit my bar or panties  hehehehhheeeee  ! ;D :D ;)
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #10 : October 22, 2011, 11:32:52 PM »

I agree with Bear. Shemale is an imperfect solution to what you're requesting but it's most likely the only available option you're going to get for a long time. Not to sound condescending but, as most people on the forums are already familiar with, it's all about the demand and this is the first I've heard anyone mention this kind of request. But maybe it'll happen someday. :)

islandsun

« #11 : October 23, 2011, 07:15:38 AM »

First time this was mentioned and kilts and Tux been mentioned way longer so I would`nt blame > Bear for bieng in a mood !

;D I`m happy w cowboy hats ! Was a long protest.

Any thing I can do help the guys out ? ;)
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #12 : October 23, 2011, 12:36:11 PM »

Would love to see this recent pattern of highly anticipated releases continue with kilts and tuxs for the boys. And if we get one too, would  be great for the girls to get a little extra tilt to their kilt.  ;)

Bear
: 3856

« #13 : October 23, 2011, 05:56:35 PM »

Any thing I can do help the guys out ? ;)

does that need to be asked?  ::)  :P

Adera
: 3047

« #14 : October 25, 2011, 01:42:20 AM »

Keiko, sorry but I don't understand the tilt part with kilts for girls, please explain for me? :-[
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: