*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Man with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More MM Poses.
« previous next »
: [1]
: More MM Poses.  ( 7357 )
JoNNyMaC24
: 1

« : November 14, 2011, 09:35:16 PM »

As a bi male, i'm thoroughly impressed with the MF poses you have available, but i'm upset by the lack of MM poses that are available. I hope in the future we can get a few more MM poses on here to enjoy. I'll actually be so bold as to request a few more MM poses please!!

Thanks!!!
inazuma
: 99

« #1 : November 14, 2011, 09:44:22 PM »

its probably best to ask in the ideas section.

But totally! we need poses that let us kiss and hug, because the foreplay for MM consists of standing around touching yourself. We need a missionary position and just a basic blowjob pose for a start. More inventive positions like the reverse cowboy would be cool too.

Please! give us more poses!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : November 15, 2011, 02:24:21 AM »

First of all, wellcome to the forum JoNNyMaC24!

For poses, try to describe what u want or just which one u like to see converted for MM.....Adera idea of "again the wall" win the poll open by susy (admin), and now we have it, even if it's not released for SM like she want.
Do the same, ask for them, apply your idea on poll and maybe u can have more! all here gonna support you!

zrjdc
: 2

« #3 : November 20, 2011, 07:46:37 PM »

But totally! we need poses that let us kiss and hug, because the foreplay for MM consists of standing around touching yourself. We need a missionary position and just a basic blowjob pose for a start. More inventive positions like the reverse cowboy would be cool too.
:o
zrjdc
: 2

« #4 : November 22, 2011, 05:18:50 AM »

:o
gideon
: 4

« #5 : August 05, 2012, 09:16:45 AM »

I want to suck kneeling just as in poses the man - the woman
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : August 05, 2012, 12:12:26 PM »

First of all, wellcome to the forum JoNNyMaC24!

For poses, try to describe what u want or just which one u like to see converted for MM.....Adera idea of "again the wall" win the poll open by susy (admin), and now we have it, even if it's not released for SM like she want.
Do the same, ask for them, apply your idea on poll and maybe u can have more! all here gonna support you!

breasts play won the following poll and we still dont have it  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: