*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest 1 ( New Year's Resolution ) OT
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 14
: Good idea or not?
Yes   -9 (69.2%)
No   -0 (0%)
Depends on the price...   -4 (30.8%)
: 13

: Erotic Story Contest 1 ( New Year's Resolution ) OT  ( 112905 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : November 17, 2011, 06:14:09 PM »

Dear friends,

as I am a great fan of writing and reading erotic stories, I thought it would be a nice idea to organise a contest here on forum. I know there are some among us that like to write stories as well and I know many of the members like reading them. As a special treat for those readers, and to have something to do during the holiday season when not too busy, a number of stories with the same title might be great entertainment.

I have discussed my idea with the dev-team and they seem willing to support the idea. So I am postitng the idea to see what your thoughts are. This is the idea:

1. The title of the story could be: "New Year's resolutions"
2. The story is about 5000 words long
3. a poll where people can vote will determine the score and ranking
4. There will be an entry deadline (thinking of 23rd of december, pole closing the 31st, winner named 1st of january, 2012)
5. All stories will be accepted as long as they are posted on time and not against AChat forum rules
6. Winner, runner up and 3rd price will get a price (even if I have to give the price myself...lol)

I am really curious what you think of the idea and if you'd like to participate in this. Wether active as a contender, or active as the audience and voter. Looking forward to your replies, addition, flaws you see etc..

Tight
« : March 19, 2013, 11:28:16 PM Brandybee »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : November 18, 2011, 02:18:34 AM »

Wonderfull idea, Tight, but dunno if i'm able to do write something for two reason: my bad english and no holyday for Christmas.....btw, i'm gonna follow how it evolve!

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #2 : November 18, 2011, 06:53:32 AM »

I am really not that good at writing erotic stories so i dont think i will participate but if you need a judge :)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : November 18, 2011, 08:14:24 AM »

I'd have to see if I can find inspiration... which I probably could.

What kind of prize are we talking about?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
islandsun
: 1597

« #4 : November 18, 2011, 08:52:39 AM »

I`m not that good with my stories , my poems I feel I`m better.

But great ideal and might make me be more creative with my scribting and all ready have an  ideal on a story> hate love theme

New years resoltion >I swear I`ll never love again ! < how`s that for title ?
Adera
: 3047

« #5 : November 18, 2011, 09:03:16 AM »

Seems kinda dark as a title Sunny but then it could make a good story. :)

I might participate even though I'm not a very good writer... it wouldn't be a very fun contest without any submissions.
islandsun

« #6 : November 18, 2011, 09:12:15 AM »

@Adera > that`s the cliche > broken , beating down young girl that swears off love for life > then life takes a turn > no matter how hard she resists !     hehehehehe   ok I guess kinda like a chick flick > after all I`m a romantic at heart > wink <
Adera

« #7 : November 18, 2011, 09:16:09 AM »

But if it's a good chick flick she has to find true love in the end. :)
islandsun

« #8 : November 18, 2011, 09:52:39 AM »

@Adera psst yep and ok I`ll show my mushy side > though perfer to show my tough little cookie side ! ;D

Now can anyone show me where spell check is here ! hehehehee
Bear
: 3856

« #9 : November 18, 2011, 10:19:38 AM »

yes Adera... I think he wants to know if there is enough of a community interested in participating. I will if I can find the quiet time to do it. difficult enough adding updates to the erotic fantasy tale,... which I have been working on. Guess I could shut up on forum postings and focus...hmmm... let the ideas flow... but a good idea if enough are interested...

TightFit74

« #10 : November 18, 2011, 04:40:05 PM »

@Janine The price would AQchat money to spend in shop. I asked the dev-team to contribute a price, but didn't get an answer yet. If necessary, I will donate the prices, since it is my inititative. If I win, well I am dutch in the end, it'll be a cheap contest...lol I was thinking first price 1000 a$, second price 600 and 3rd price 400...

Indeed I am curious if there would be enough interest, both from writers as readers.. If the reactions are ample, I will start the contest. If not, I'll just write my own new year's resolution story :)

TightFit74

« #11 : November 20, 2011, 02:51:06 PM »

As I said in the opening of the thread, I have suggested the idea to the dev-team and ask for their support/sponsoring. I received an answer today wich I will quote here:

Hi,
Here are the prices for the contest:
1.price: free 1 year subscription or A$10000
2.price: free 3 month subscription or A$5000
3.price: free 1 month subscription
All participants who write a story will get A$250.
Regards
Susy

If that isn't an incentive, I don't know what it. My sincere thanks to the A-team for supporting the idea in such a genrous manner. Thanks!

Adera

« #12 : November 20, 2011, 03:36:54 PM »

Oh, that is really nice of them. I hope more will join in and try their writing skills. :)
Bear
: 3856

« #13 : November 20, 2011, 04:04:54 PM »

oh my... many thanks to the A-team in this. Truly wonderful news.

islandsun

« #14 : November 20, 2011, 06:07:26 PM »

OMG ! spell checks going to be in 4by4 over drive !

I don`t expect any thing but will be fun < know my topic > wheels are turning !

@ Tight > hot wet kisses , thanks baby !
: [1] 2 3 ... 14  
« previous next »
: