*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest 1 ( New Year's Resolution ) OT
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
: Good idea or not?
Yes   -9 (69.2%)
No   -0 (0%)
Depends on the price...   -4 (30.8%)
: 13

: Erotic Story Contest 1 ( New Year's Resolution ) OT  ( 112899 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #30 : November 24, 2011, 08:52:05 AM »

I posted the idea on forum so that matters like language, length, dates, etc. could be discussed. I really don't mind other languages, as long as there is a consensus about chosing for it.
I do fear that, since the bulk of members is english-orientated, anyone writing in a different language either has an advantage or a disadvantage. For a contest to have at least the appearance of being honest, all rules should e applicable to all stories. So the same periferal conditions applied to all. I'd prefer english, it's language I feel comfortable with.
But again, I posted the idea, am willing to organise it all but need and want the input of forum mebers so that (almost) everyone is happy with the set-up...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
West69
: 123

« #31 : November 28, 2011, 06:37:26 PM »

Dear friends,

as I am a great fan of writing and reading erotic stories, I thought it would be a nice idea to organise a contest here on forum. I know there are some among us that like to write stories as well and I know many of the members like reading them. As a special treat for those readers, and to have something to do during the holiday season when not too busy, a number of stories with the same title might be great entertainment.

I have discussed my idea with the dev-team and they seem willing to support the idea. So I am postitng the idea to see what your thoughts are. This is the idea:

1. The title of the story could be: "New Year's resolutions"
2. The story is about 5000 words long
3. a poll where people can vote will determine the score and ranking
4. There will be an entry deadline (thinking of 23rd of december, pole closing the 31st, winner named 1st of january, 2012)
5. All stories will be accepted as long as they are posted on time and not against AChat forum rules
6. Winner, runner up and 3rd price will get a price (even if I have to give the price myself...lol)

I am really curious what you think of the idea and if you'd like to participate in this. Wether active as a contender, or active as the audience and voter. Looking forward to your replies, addition, flaws you see etc..

Tight

Very creative idea. As long as you don't have penalty restrictions, i.e. too short, or too long "about 5000 words" is a guideline.
The suggested topic, "New Years Resolutions" might appear constricting, but suggest allowing a great deal of leeway in implementation. I suspect this will be taken care of by the "judges". The story the readers like the best will probably end up #1, and deservedly so.

In terms of commitment, I would caution people that if you volunteer as a writer, it will probably be a lot more work than you think.
Personally, I'm not sure I have the time. Also, I may not write well, but I can read a bit...........and if the story is erotic, I drool well. :-X

At least count on my support on some level. :-*

PS: Jesus. I just panned down and read some of Janine's work. At least someone has a chance to pick up second prize. ;) ;D
« : November 28, 2011, 06:42:16 PM West69 »
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #32 : November 28, 2011, 07:44:40 PM »

Second? You already picked first?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #33 : November 28, 2011, 11:22:12 PM »

west must be psychic...
good central theme  which should be slightly restrictive,... lots to play around with IMO...
I'll have to be careful to keep it within the limits...but the hamsters are spinning the wheels of creativity here...

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #34 : November 29, 2011, 03:11:09 AM »

and we have more creative here......can't wait to see what we have!

by my side, i'm not a good writer (i admitt), but maybe i'll gonna try something.....but, please, don't laugh so loud when u read it!   ;D

TightFit74

« #35 : November 29, 2011, 04:07:32 AM »

Thanks for the support everyone :)

I think a number of people can win, it depends on what our audience likes to readd most, which story prickles their senses. I hope the contest will take off as I imagined it and I hope even more this will be a reoccurind thing :)

NewGurl
: 433

« #36 : November 30, 2011, 03:10:00 AM »

I think its a fantastic idea, and i am writing a story as we speak.
Good Luck to all and all the writers out there, makes us horny!!!!
                                                       Bonnie
Fantasy
: 95

« #37 : November 30, 2011, 08:51:32 AM »

im not participating in the writing, but im sure, will be very pleased to read and vote.
looking forward to all the stimulating stories to come. hehe
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #38 : November 30, 2011, 11:13:06 AM »

As a note, I was teasing West in that earlier reply.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #39 : November 30, 2011, 11:43:15 AM »

cant post em till after dec 1? I so have this
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #40 : November 30, 2011, 11:44:24 AM »

the story will be called: Penetration Nation
hentaiboy69

« #41 : November 30, 2011, 11:47:26 AM »

lol! post count!?   ;D

West69
: 123

« #42 : November 30, 2011, 11:57:12 AM »

As a note, I was teasing West in that earlier reply.

;D :-* :-* :-*
TightFit74

« #43 : November 30, 2011, 05:35:44 PM »

@ snooky pooky you can post your story until the 24th of december. And I will look forward to reading your "Penetration Nation" story
;D

hentaiboy69

« #44 : December 01, 2011, 02:21:50 AM »

"Penetration Nation"......eh eh! it sound interessing! now, we just need to wait for the story!

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14  
« previous next »
: