*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What MF pose would you like to see offered to the FF orientation?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 8
: What would you like to see modified for FF use?
other (specify please) suggestions only for next poll   -5 (50%)
filler.. again right now looking for suggestions   -5 (50%)
: 6

: What MF pose would you like to see offered to the FF orientation?  ( 70408 )
Bear
: 3856

Would you like to see a variant of the MF popes offered to the FF orientation?

If not one listed, and another (or if you voted and have additional comments) share the ideas of what you want to see here!

Silence is not golden in this matter. Add to the discussion and not just echo the others in  "We want more"

Janine Dee
: 2541

I voted breast,l but honestly I would say all in this order

#1. Breast Play
#2. Gentle Foreplay
#3, Clit Play
#4. Lick Me Quickly

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bluedenim
: 3007

Bear,

One pose I would certainly like copied to FF from MF would be the caning/whipping pose. I say caning/whipping, because I'm not exactly sure what the implement is.
I do find it ironic that men can beat girls, but girls cannot beat each other.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Janine Dee

Sweetie, that's just in general, the guys have been able to play with boobs for ages, but we can not in spite of having twice as many available. MF will always have more available then FF.

Still, the BDSM related poses are ones I too would like to see converted, but for me they would be 5+ after those four I listed.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Janine Dee

BUMP

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera
: 3047

Breast play would be great imo, I myself love having mine pleasured or pleasuring someone else's.

Janine since there are twice as many available for some of us that could be taken advantage of, like a 69 nipple sucking pose.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

a 69 nipple sucking pose you say......honestly, to make it interessing, dev-team have to creat some nice option. plus, this pose can be a nice base for a 3some or a gangbang pose (something dev-team is working on, i'll remember to all of you)

Adera

I don't see why a 69 nipple sucking pose would require something more than what poses generally do to make it good. The MS Breast Play pose doesn't have any special options and I still think it's a nice pose.

Most 69 poses can be part of a 3some or more, in the SS 69 pose there could be someone fucking each shemale in the ass while they're 69:ing for example.
hentaiboy69

In a 69 nipple sucking pose, the problem (IMO) is the position of the body. it will be something like this

or this is not what you was thinking!?

The MS Breast Play pose doesn't have any special options and I still think it's a nice pose.
this pose is nice and work good, but it isn't a 69, you know.
« : December 14, 2011, 04:02:20 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera

I see no problem with that.
hentaiboy69

Probably, "problem" isn't the right word. i just try o think about some nice option who can work on a pose like this and i'm not sure how about them can be. that's all

Adera

I can think of these options right now.

• Licking, sucking and nibbling on the others nipples.
  • Tracing her breasts with your tongue or kisses.
  • Fondling hers or your own breasts or nipples with your hands and fingers.
  • Kissing.
  • Press both breasts together so you can lick and suck on both of her nipples at once.
  • Move so that you can rub your nipples against each others.
  • Let your hands caress her skin, like her stomach or sides.
  • Masturbate yourself or her with your hand.
Adera

The MS Breast Play pose doesn't have any special options and I still think it's a nice pose.
this pose is nice and work good, but it isn't a 69, you know.

I know it's not a 69 pose, I wasn't even looking to compare against a 69 pose but against a breast play pose since that is what a 69 nipple licking/sucking pose would be first and foremost.
« : December 14, 2011, 06:43:51 AM Adera »
Janine Dee

I really like the idea, though considering how much work it's been to get the development team to realize a penis is not needed for a pose to be sexual, teaching them that breasts are sexually sensitive may take some work. (I figure the one breast play pose came about because they knew guys like to play with boobs.)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

Haha I think your right about the breast play pose Janine. :D

It's quite annoying that they're cramming dildos into FF poses where they're not really wanted and forgetting that often fingering would have been preferred and more natural. Seems like a misunderstanding of the real thing at times.

It's kinda the same but in another way in some of the shemale poses, for example the sitting shemale masturbation pose is a pose where fingering or the option of using a dildo would have been good imo but we don't have it while even guys can finger themselves. :(
: [1] 2 3 ... 8  
« previous next »
: