*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What MF pose would you like to see offered to the FF orientation?
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
: What would you like to see modified for FF use?
other (specify please) suggestions only for next poll   -5 (50%)
filler.. again right now looking for suggestions   -5 (50%)
: 6

: What MF pose would you like to see offered to the FF orientation?  ( 70406 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

From my perspective it often looks like a "Well a guy has to be there in spirit (the dildo) if not in person." Even though it has come right behind the lack of development at all in my FF lament.

For FF it seems they feel a NEED to have a phallic symbol there, and for S it seems they can't quite grasp that your penis is not the be all and end all of your sexual experience.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

I think your very right in this Janine.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

Mmmmmh, what dev-team need is to have some serious hint from real gay, lesbian and shemale.....if they gonna listen this part of the community, their work can be more better.

NewGurl
: 433

I firmly believe that a pose should not be issued to a mf until it is available to ff, ss, ms, and fs. That way all would be equal.
bluedenim
: 3007

Equality for all? What a concept!

I think the dev team may look at the demographics when deciding who to make it available to. Morally right or wrong the 80% get the attention and the minorities will have to keep on lobbying to rally support for their interests.

Personally I have an interest in S&M (NG will testify to that!) and would love to see many more poses and instruments, but would they sell enough to make it worth their while?

For instance, (is there a topic on this already?) in the interrogation room, there are chains at the 4 corners of the bed, presumably to restrain the like of me, but are they usable? not a chance. surely there must be enough BDSM members of AChat to warrant being able to restrain someone onto the bed (or other pieces of furniture, I'm sure!)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Zinah
: 167

FF poses really need to have both, just to make it sensible.  because sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't.  So FF slots would be full.  Hmmm.  Say for lick me quickly, which in the MF has the option to use fingers OR a dildo.  Why isn't it like that for the FF scenes.  Even me, in my RL switched to dom/male energy self (rl female) sometimes has a very keen interest in putting my *hands* to work, and not my cock.  Sheesh. 

I roomed with RG, y'all are seriously stiffed on poses.    If the MS, SS, SF & MM poses are similar or worse....

Coal for the Dev team.
Bear
: 3856

The demographics are there for developing strictly FF poses. It wouldn't hurt this het' one bit if they focused and released some poses which were strictly woman to woman in experience without conversion concerns.

NewGurl

Equality for all? What a concept!

I think the dev team may look at the demographics when deciding who to make it available to. Morally right or wrong the 80% get the attention and the minorities will have to keep on lobbying to rally support for their interests.

Personally I have an interest in S&M (NG will testify to that!) and would love to see many more poses and instruments, but would they sell enough to make it worth their while?

For instance, (is there a topic on this already?) in the interrogation room, there are chains at the 4 corners of the bed, presumably to restrain the like of me, but are they usable? not a chance. surely there must be enough BDSM members of AChat to warrant being able to restrain someone onto the bed (or other pieces of furniture, I'm sure!)

Whether they would sell or not, well....... we got condoms, that are only for male and shemale users, leaving us females out, and from what I have read, to be used as a fetish. I was with a man that was wearing a condom and it wouldnt allow him to cum at all!!   Is it a condom or a chastity device!!!!!

If these things sell, I believe that more S and M poses would sell
NewGurl

I firmly believe that the more we voice our suggestions on the forum the more they get read and the better things wil become.  The more gripping we do the more they tune us out.
Janine Dee

I saw "suggestions" ignored for 18 months in order to produce more MF poses. That we've gotten the progress we've gotten after griping shows speaking loudly has it's place.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

NewGurl

I apologize for my ignorance and not knowing you have been asking for so long. I have seen some improvement in my short time here.
Janine Dee

No problem Sweetie, just wanted to give the full story. At least the parts I know.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bluedenim

Going back to the title of this topic, the MF pose I would most like to see offered to the FF orientation is:

"Punished Girl"

It would make a lovely Christmas present to my wife.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How about it Tom and Susy?

NewGurl

Going back to the title of this topic, the MF pose I would most like to see offered to the FF orientation is:

"Punished Girl"

You sure you want that pose Baby,   ;)
bluedenim

"Punished Girl"

You sure you want that pose Baby,   ;)

Absolutely Baby, don't forget I like to switch!!!!

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  
« previous next »
: