*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Slow Lap Dance
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth it?
Yes   -10 (90.9%)
No   -1 (9.1%)
: 7

: Slow Lap Dance  ( 5951 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : December 04, 2011, 09:06:33 PM »

Slow Lap Dance

Available in the shop for $199. Please vote in the poll and share any thoughts you may have.

F1-Dancer
Bend Over
Boobs on Face
Fondle Butt
Fondle Tits
Kiss
Leg on Shoulder
Lick Face
Rub Nipple
Massage Tits
Fondle Chest
Squat
Fondle Leg
Swing Tits
Turn Around

F2-Audience
Blow Kiss
Enjoy
Shake Head
Raise Arms
Surprised
Hand on Chest

I LOVE the dancer actions, hate the audience responses. I swear half of them seem more dismayed to be there then enjoying the moment. I don't know about masturbating while watching (though I CAN understand the urge). From the lap daces I've actually received let me simply say that you just don't react THAT overtly physically.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : December 05, 2011, 03:28:37 AM »

I think we had say more about the slow lap dance in the shemale version.....nice, but the watcher is really passive....

Adera
: 3047

« #2 : December 05, 2011, 04:44:38 AM »

Ahaha, I think Janins observation of the observer is a good one, many of the actions look dismayed in a way. The observer doesn't have to be overly active but some actions to show ones appreciation in a "better" way would be nice, openly masturbating can be a little over the top, they're supposed to watch the dancing after all.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : December 05, 2011, 09:55:55 AM »

The trick as I noted with Pole Dance is that CGI emoting is tough... it tends to be more creepy then anything. So I get why it ended up that way, there is only so much one can do with current coding, but if I'm giving my honest thoughts I have to include that *I* as an observer wouldn't really be using the offered options, but would instead be typing out all those delicate pants, soft moans, arching into the dancer when she's close, etc.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69

« #4 : February 20, 2012, 05:10:48 AM »

well, Rukya, more depend on how you use the option. if you can find a good combination to tease your costumer, it will be good. before my room mate can touch me, i tease him (or her) a lot.......only after it i make him touch me

hentaiboy69

« #5 : February 20, 2012, 05:30:00 AM »

well, yes, you are right........but you can talk whit our customer and involve him in the play. trust me, sometimes they forget to use their emote!  ;)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: