*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Spanking
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Is it worth it?
Yes   -11 (84.6%)
No   -2 (15.4%)
: 9

: Erotic Spanking  ( 19026 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : December 06, 2011, 01:03:45 PM »

Erotic Spanking

Available in the shop for $199. Please vote in the poll and share any thoughts you may have.

F1-Spanker
Massage Breast (Partner's)
Finger in Asshole (Partner's)
Slap Ass
Quick Slap
Strong Slap
Grab and Slap (Hold partner's throat while spanking them.)
Lick Back
Scrape Back
Quick Fingers
Fondle Thigh
Pinch Nipple (Partner's)
Fondle Tit (Own)

F2-Spankee
Grab Ankle (Partner's)
Massage Breast (Own)
Suck Dildo
Enjoy!
Hand on Face (Own)
Legs Up
Lick Ass (Partner licks your ass.)
Shake Ass (Questionably named as you brace your legs and basically rub your pussy on her fingers.)
Suck Dildo (Partner sucks dildo and rubs your breast while you finger her.)
Oh No!
Straight Legs
Kiss
Pleasure Face 1&2

The first step towards S&M in AChat. If those two letters appeal to you then you will want this pose.
« : March 24, 2012, 05:45:06 AM Janine Dee »

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
NewGurl
: 433

« #1 : December 13, 2011, 06:27:25 PM »

The best way to improve on this would be to have the cheeks turn red with the spanking and stay there until the person clears it. That way the redness could be enjoyed by others.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #2 : December 13, 2011, 07:38:46 PM »

Couldn't agree more

We did discuss this on an other topic

but let's keep saying it!

yay!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : March 23, 2012, 11:51:55 AM »

aahh finally a pose who is upgraded for us  ;D the first i see in one year soon  ;D give more possibilities for rp :) the moves are nice , even if the kiss is little strange again (only little black spot to me) . And finally , more nice moves for the spanked girl who made this pose really more interesting  ;D thanks dev team

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim

« #4 : March 23, 2012, 01:30:30 PM »

Why can't I see any difference?   :'(

Adera
: 3047

« #5 : March 23, 2012, 04:59:00 PM »

Blue, when you started AChat... did you see the image that indicates you did get the update?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : March 23, 2012, 05:13:35 PM »

I had try the FS version whit Robot Girl and have to admit the new option are pretty nice! thumb up!

@blue: in the past i had the same problem cause when i start achat the upgrade don't work, so try to restart it

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : March 23, 2012, 07:18:07 PM »

hehe if i could , i'll change my vote from no to yes now :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim

« #8 : March 24, 2012, 01:41:49 AM »

Blue, when you started AChat... did you see the image that indicates you did get the update?

No and I've closed the program 3 times now     :'(

bluedenim

« #9 : March 24, 2012, 01:54:12 AM »

Yay!

Did it again and this time it finally worked Pleeeeease somebody spank me now?

Thank you DEV Team XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Will you give us "punished girl" for FF now? You could write some really good moves into that pose far all sexes!

:) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D

hentaiboy69

« #10 : March 24, 2012, 03:12:31 AM »

I see you are so happy! good!

About the "punished girl", beg the dev.-team whit all your strengt! i bet they listen to you!

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #11 : March 24, 2012, 03:57:48 AM »

Well, ok... Did a test drive with the new actions for the pose. While I do like the pose, and the new actions are a definitive improvement, the only thing I remain totally and completely mortified with is...

Why Keep The Dildo's?

For heaven sakes, it's girl-on-girl... if we wanted a phalus symbol of some sort, we'd use a different pose where a strap-on is needed. Keep the sexy, lose the penis.

Mwah!
Az

This message has been paid for by the coalition to stop phalusies

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
hentaiboy69

« #12 : March 24, 2012, 04:05:30 AM »

Azrielle, the only reason to have it here is if one day dev-team gonna add an option for anal action whit it.....or, looking at the pose we have, you can use this one in combination whit the "Sex gymnastic" or the "rodeo girls". let's call it "a chain".

i know it's a little forced reason.....mumble mumble....

Pafe
: 548

« #13 : March 24, 2012, 04:09:02 AM »

Hiya's....

Here's something Satoire and I have been talking about.  I am more than willing to trade the "pleasure faces" for embraces.  Not only in this pose, but all the poses.  We've started a little chant.  "Less faces more embraces"  And... trading the faces for kissing.  Again, in all the poses.  We need one of you clever people to come up with a chant for that.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #14 : March 24, 2012, 04:19:17 AM »

We've started a little chant.  "Less faces more embraces"  And... trading the faces for kissing.  Again, in all the poses.  We need one of you clever people to come up with a chant for that.

Upon seeing your post, Pafe... I was immediately reminded of an old movie; Trading PLaces - With Jamie Lee Curtis, Dan Ackroyd and Eddie Murphy... The Jail Cell scene is my Fav! (hehehe)

YEA!

Trading Faces... Make it like Pantless Fridays where we all blow kisses on our profiles on Fridays with our bare bums.

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: