*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Spanking
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Is it worth it?
Yes   -11 (84.6%)
No   -2 (15.4%)
: 9

: Erotic Spanking  ( 19025 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : March 24, 2012, 05:46:19 AM »

Edited because it was vastly, VASTLY improved. A wonderful job development team! Though I will agree with Az, the dildos are pointless.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #16 : March 24, 2012, 06:44:59 AM »

Hmm I thought that more options than Shake ass and Suck dildo would be different for FF compared to SS. Oh well, the girls that likes anal are going be really happy with the update... and maybe get quite hot from it as well. ;)

I agree with you all on the dildo thing, it doesn't fill any purpose in the pose as it is now. I tried the SS pose and we kinda started glancing at each others dicks after a while... not the dildo. If the dildo would fill any purpose an action where the spanker uses it on the spankee would be needed, then the sucking actions would make quite a bit of sense as well.

I don't want to loose the face where you close your eyes and your mouth opens a bit more, it's a nice one.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #17 : March 24, 2012, 07:05:16 AM »

hehe there is no other anal move for FF :) the move where the girl sitting lick her fingers is a vaginal one , and the one where the girl on lap move her hips , is for rubbing pussy , not ass  ;D . and we have not licking ass too , i saw that shemales have a move called like this :)

I don't want to loose the face where you close your eyes and your mouth opens a bit more, it's a nice one.

yes its the only one who seem realist , and before remove the pleasures faces , it will be better to remove the tongue out moves who always cut my pleasure when someone use them  ;D
« : March 24, 2012, 07:11:59 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera

« #18 : March 24, 2012, 07:09:44 AM »

Aaah I see, then there are more differences than I had the impression that there where... too bad for the anal lovers but I guess that it pleases more like this. :)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #19 : March 24, 2012, 07:21:49 AM »

Lesbians tend to like pussy, as a rule, which applies to both anal and the dildo. I'm going to guess that when Bi girls are looking for a girl they are in the mood for pussy too.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #20 : March 24, 2012, 07:58:14 AM »

I asked one time to an hétéro woman why she wanted room with me , and her anwser was (if i remember well) : sometimes i like lick a nice pussy .  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera

« #21 : March 24, 2012, 08:14:48 AM »

I would guess that as well, nice of them to make these differences I must say, makes everyone... well most happy. :)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: