*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Stocking?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Stocking?  ( 34611 )
evilbaby
: 32

« : December 09, 2011, 08:44:51 AM »

Hi guys umm just want to learn how many of you like to sex with a girls who wears stockings?
Tell me your fantasies about it if u re not shy  ;)

(-sorry idk how to add survey-)

Love and sex same drugs...
: 7883

« #1 : December 09, 2011, 09:31:08 AM »

You are a really curious girl...eh eh!

strat
: 55

« #2 : December 09, 2011, 09:35:33 AM »

i like it.... great fantasie
girl in underwear and stockings, mmmm
approaching from behind, touching skin and materials
she can feel my desire
and make love in that position....
anytime, kisses
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : December 09, 2011, 10:41:50 AM »

To add survey poll... the thread creator must be logged in, take a look at the last entry... bottom right corner,... there will be a button which says add poll.

To answer  your question, I find a women who comes to me in stockings and heels to be making the most seductive of offerings. It is an erotic offer of variations of touch, the warm feeling skin, the sheer fabric against my skin fingers and lips.

Such an outfit flames desire..., I want to hold them,.. caress and explore their bodies,  build the heated need of want and greed in her.Put her into that trembling place where she has place me.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #4 : December 09, 2011, 10:49:28 AM »

@Bear
Off to Victoria's secret right now sir!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
West69
: 123

« #5 : December 09, 2011, 12:55:30 PM »

Hi guys umm just want to learn how many of you like to sex with a girls who wears stockings?
Tell me your fantasies about it if u re not shy  ;)

(-sorry idk how to add survey-)

Well, if that is you in the picture.....suddenly I love stockings.:)
NewGurl
: 433

« #6 : December 09, 2011, 01:45:16 PM »

Me personally, I love to wear stockings when Im making love. It adds a little contrast to bear skin and my partner seems to like the smoothness of it. I prefer to wear them with a garter belt it draws attention to my crotch and frames it well. I prefer black stoclings myself.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #7 : December 09, 2011, 02:06:31 PM »

*sigh* stockings and lingerie.. I am a great fan and admirer of lingerie, the hinted hidden secret, the sensuality when a skirt slides up just an inch too far, exposing a soft thigh wrapped in a tight, thin sheen of fabric.. Laced and embroided, accentuating the soft lines of her body, pronouncing what i desire so much in a smooth silky wrapping.

The touch of it on my fingers, the anticipation building up more and more as I explore further. Slipping my fingers inside, feeling the slight tremble under her skin on my fingertips, heart starting to race when reaching her center closer and closer. And the anticpiation building to a climax when slowly sliding off her panties (string, thong, hipster, tanga.. too much choice ;D) and exposing her body..

Will try and save the rest for my story in the contest, starting to get carried away.. does this answer your question Evilbaby?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
sexilicious
: 2755

« #8 : December 09, 2011, 10:23:28 PM »

oooooooo so now guys will be looking for more gals in stockings huh ;) which speaking of stockings you know this time of the year they get hung up by the chimney with care  ::) think i might keep mine closer to me just in case  ;D

bluedenim

« #9 : December 10, 2011, 07:58:54 AM »

Me personally, I love to wear stockings when Im making love. It adds a little contrast to bear skin and my partner seems to like the smoothness of it. I prefer to wear them with a garter belt it draws attention to my crotch and frames it well. I prefer black stoclings myself.

Baby, I'm gonna be looking for them, you never said. You want I should wear them too? I do like them!

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #10 : December 10, 2011, 03:33:39 PM »

I like wearing stockings but usually as part of sexy outfits. That being said there are sometimes where I wear them to just feel sexier.

Guys seem to love it. :p
NewGurl

« #11 : December 14, 2011, 02:29:21 PM »

Baby, I'm gonna be looking for them, you never said. You want I should wear them too? I do like them!

You know I prefer you nude especially on the Profile page, lmaorofl
bluedenim

« #12 : December 14, 2011, 02:36:23 PM »

OMG!

You let me stay like that for 5 hours with everyone leering? I thought you were my friend!

*blushes and runs away to hide until everyone's forgotten.*

:-[ :-[ :-[

NewGurl

« #13 : December 14, 2011, 02:52:16 PM »

OMG!

You let me stay like that for 5 hours with everyone leering? I thought you were my friend!

*blushes and runs away to hide until everyone's forgotten.*

:-[ :-[ :-[

I wont let them forget
Adera
: 3047

« #14 : December 14, 2011, 03:31:11 PM »

Post the images you took then. :)
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: