*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Promoting the Forum
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
: Promoting the Forum  ( 73126 )
Bear
: 3856

« #105 : June 30, 2012, 03:01:02 PM »

Even a direct link in game would be nice.... I'm probably not the only one who sometimes drifts back here and reads during the quiet times. The linkage to the shop exists ingame. So as Tight indicates, I am under the impression the matter should not be a major task.

and btw Covems Iliked that tagline

Luctor
: 59

« #106 : June 30, 2012, 04:15:58 PM »

I sometimes use the shoplink to get to the forum.  :D
Covems
: 1688

« #107 : July 01, 2012, 04:15:24 AM »

I have used the "Go to Shop" button to get here, too.

Here's something else I've done.  I gifted a member (not for sex, because I wanted to), with the condition that she take out a 3 day subscription and join the forum.  It was something of an experiment to see if she could post after her 3 days were up.  It turns out that she can continue posting, (although she got a "case of the red ass" over a comment and has since stoppped posting) so my point is:  If you know/meet someone who is a free member and you would like to help them try being premium for a few days (it's only 200 for a 3 day subscription), try  to get them to join us here.  The only problem being is that you cannot send a gift to male members.

Covems

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #108 : July 02, 2012, 04:13:59 AM »

Another problem I've found as I've spoken to people about Forum and encouraging them to join is the initial registration box ...people try to log on and are told they are not recognised and  give up, not realising, they need to register their details first, using the tiny registration underneath the welcome and log in box .   Could this be made better and bigger ?

I'm sure we are probably losing potential members this way too.

Definitely need a Forum button in charachter editor for a direct link  and a bigger REGISTER button.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #109 : July 02, 2012, 04:25:16 AM »

Brandy, the point is this: usually, when you join a normall MMO (and i have done it soooo many time, just for try one), usually you have access to the forum automatically, even if you are free user. So, peoples who had subcrive like premium, probably don't pay attention to this and tend to give up.

Brandy, you are right about make it more easy to find out and same thing for a forum buttom inside achat too! more visibility can push peoples to read the forum and use achat in a better way, even if they are free users!

MiaTS
: 31

Mia

« #110 : July 02, 2012, 05:19:36 AM »

Agreed. I really don't get why free users can't have access to the forum. It won't help them, nor Achat, if you look deep into it.
christinak
: 142

« #111 : July 02, 2012, 08:08:22 AM »

I have been using Bear's Personal Advertisements topic to redirect alot of the people who come to me looking for a Mistress.  In most cases they are just looking for a quick spanking, a little strapon action, then they want to fuck me and leave.  On occasion it can be fun to give someone a cheap thrill like this, but most of the time it's pretty boring.  So instead of spending lots of time explaining why I am not really into that kind of play, I posted it in the Personal Advertisements section.  Not only did it work right away, but I also noticed that the people who I directed there also started reading the forum and making posts of their own.  So my desire to do less work myself seems to have served a dual purpose.  Might be worth having others try it.   :)

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #112 : July 02, 2012, 10:03:11 AM »

Hello

Well I did give the link to forum, mainly for topics like FAQ, HOW TO ... but that is real also that the DreamWorld's Forum is only open to premium Users, so I think some of my links where lost  ;D

Surely the Forum may have just the answer to so many questions some people may have.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Bear
: 3856

« #113 : July 02, 2012, 10:22:34 AM »

They can still read... just not respond or join in conversation or PM

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #114 : July 02, 2012, 10:43:17 AM »

Hi hi hi so it may work !!! gladly I didn't did it in vain :)

Flesh open when Mind Warm
jeanona31
: 503

« #115 : August 06, 2012, 01:31:16 PM »

Guys soo where are we ... ?? :o
We really need that button so don't  let the topic die.
Jeanine thanks for this great topic.
Guess I'll stay here for a while ... ::)

Subreta
: 1

« #116 : August 31, 2012, 04:55:51 AM »

i tried to register with IE8, and i kept getting "Your AChat username and password don't indicate that you are a Premium AChat user" error, but then i switched to an old Firefox and it worked like a charm.
Lover
: 10350

« #117 : August 31, 2012, 08:46:19 AM »

Welcome Subreta, glad you switched to Firefox. Thanks for this comment I also will add in the support section to help other members.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #118 : August 31, 2012, 09:37:56 AM »

Hi ya Subreta, welcome to the Forum madhouse.. come join in all the fun.

Check out the other topics and give us your views and ideas ... and of course pop in to the Achat Bar & Grill  in the erotic story section.

All newcomers get their first drink on the house and JD would love you to try out the mechanical bull or Lover to introduce you to sing a song if you will....   its all fun and frolics there ... watch out for the dwarfs... they like a nice ass to pinch  lol

Hope to read more of your posts soon   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
islandsun
: 1597

« #119 : October 20, 2012, 06:20:57 AM »

I `ve been getting a few through other chat lines .  ;)   
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  
« previous next »
: