*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Promoting the Forum
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
: Promoting the Forum  ( 73113 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #90 : January 20, 2012, 08:13:41 AM »

ok hehe it's more clear when all infos are here lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #91 : January 20, 2012, 09:04:29 AM »

Janine, Adera and myself understood, thats enough :)

Lover

« #92 : January 21, 2012, 07:48:28 AM »

Bump it back to top!

Janine started this thread and I made a sub-thread from this one when I opened "ideas for banner".
But the banner is just one possible ways. So I go on, aksing for more ideas to make this forum getting more nice people.

The easiest way is using the A-Team :D As long as they don't do it we have to be more creative!
-What about an introduction-thread? Everyone can introduce, telling about the gender, the likes and dislikes, your favourite play in room...?
- As only premmembers are able to write here - what about the chance to gift a forum membership? I know, this needs the supoort of the A-Team, 
  but perhaps it's possible?

Lover

« #93 : January 21, 2012, 07:49:16 AM »

"The forum needs you! Be active"

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #94 : January 22, 2012, 12:19:46 AM »

First thing , you want all these informations in so few place to write , and this without erase our own words ?.... good luck , you'll need to write verry little or have more place  ;D

and the secondproposition , i dont see what you talking about then no anwser :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #95 : January 22, 2012, 04:39:51 AM »

Rukya... few place? Maybe I wasn't exactly well enough. Of course I'm talking about an own thread here in this forum.

Second.. you can gift girls and shemales. They can buy a membership, clothes, position... what if you can gift every member with a special forum membership? It's a very new idea, very unusual and maybe not feasible - but only when we have new and "strange" ideas we can get actionable ideas.

Adera
: 3047

« #96 : March 25, 2012, 09:36:11 AM »

My current banner for this is "Cum join us at the AChat forum ;) :P".
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #97 : June 07, 2012, 03:51:20 AM »

mmmmh, time to promote the forum again!? more new users had join us, but they use it really rarity.....what did you all think!?

Bear
: 3856

« #98 : June 07, 2012, 04:06:56 AM »

Good idea... perhaps merge it with  pantless Friday... "Pantless Fridays!... visit  the Achat forum and find out why!"

I have found out that I get a lot of visits on Friday's not necessarily responses but folks taking a peek...so don't let the quiet behavior and lack of comments lead you to think it doesn't work!

hentaiboy69

« #99 : June 07, 2012, 04:09:19 AM »

some peoples i know had ask me why i was showing my naked ass sometimes and i explain it them whit pleasure! but to bad they don't had join us here! sigh!

oh, wellll....keep the hope alive!

mmmmh, wonder if the dev-team had thimnk about our request of more space in the "Description" area of the in game profile...i hope yes, cause i would like to add more to support the work we are making here!
i mean, the contest, the story posted in the past (and hope more well come soon!), gallery, the fashion design....lot of thing who only the user of the forum know at the moment!
« : June 07, 2012, 04:16:41 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #100 : June 07, 2012, 04:49:13 AM »

Pantless Friday and topless Tuesday are promoting the forum. I also got some asks about it.
Perhpas we should wait for new ideas until we know, if our request of changing/adding boards is answered. IMO the forum gets more and more intransparent for new members and this could be a reason they loose interest so fast.

Also "How to get and keep members" could be changed or merged after starting the "new" forum to a "most wanted list", separated in poses & actions, banner & profile, clothes & body options, rooms & interieur...

I see (just my opinion) the A-Team is concentrating on new poses, rooms and all that stuff... and we take care for clothes, events, moderating... all the things we can do. We just need the tools to do so. This means we have to be unique in our wishes. I prepare a thread for banner & profile changes. The A-Team has to know what we want, the time and the interest to do.

hentaiboy69

« #101 : June 07, 2012, 06:05:26 AM »

I agree whit you, Lover.....but let me add a thing about clothes: at the moment, our designer can only work whit esisting stuf, so the dev-team efford is needed specially if we need and new 3d mesh.

about other stuf, yes, we can do our part in keep the dev-team easy and that a good point. thank you lover!

Bear
: 3856

« #102 : June 07, 2012, 06:13:43 AM »

Take heart... the community has grown... quite considerably over the past couple of years and past few months. Not all are active posters... but we see many who pop in and read,... perhaps not posting but visiting... I do get many who approach and talk to me though they are not necessarily active here.

Small steps still take you closer to the larger goals....

taztexan
: 154

« #103 : June 07, 2012, 12:26:22 PM »

NSPD dvisions also promote the forum as well. I've had several ask me what "Spermicide Detective" is about and am more then happy to point them toward the forums.. Now back to the case of the missing robots...

8)

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
TightFit74
: 2415

« #104 : June 30, 2012, 02:45:24 PM »

a 'Forum' button in the game. would be very useful and it would take a very small effort to create imo. It does depend on the willingness of the A-team to create it. So far, they have expressed they see the forum as a secundary part of the game and therefor the amount of effort put in, is minimal. Until the A-team understands that this forum, if managed professionally and pointed out in the game, can be a huge asset to the game, it will be in our hands to get more people here.

While on one hand they use the forum as a think tank for ideas to generate new releases, I feel that we don't always get a return for the energy we put into the forum. So if we want more people to join, it is in our hands to get them here..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  
« previous next »
: