*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MMF Pose Review 9. Double Sided Pleasure.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: For 299 A$ is it worth it?
Yes   -23 (65.7%)
No   -4 (11.4%)
OMG still having aftershocks   -8 (22.9%)
: 31

: MMF Pose Review 9. Double Sided Pleasure.  ( 32959 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #15 : January 11, 2012, 03:50:25 PM »

@blue infantilisim fetish dear?  ;)

No thanks, I think I have enough lol!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
medjai
: 415

« #16 : January 13, 2012, 12:30:34 PM »

I just tried this and I have to say I liked it, the strong movements thou it's REALLY unrealistic and being in 3 in that room would be nice for the guys to be able to use some pose's option without interrupting the other one, for example if I'm taking her from behind I shouldn't have to stop touching her nipple cause the other guys wants to do i too., this stands for other options too like kissing one partener while the other is doing something else. And in the lick pussy option the would be nice, hard to do in real, if the girl would wrap her legs aroung the liking partenr's neck drop down backwards and offer her mouth to the other one, or while one is licking her pussy she could ask the other one to lick her ass aswell.
sexilicious
: 2755

« #17 : January 13, 2012, 04:50:00 PM »

lucky you i still haven't gotten to try the pose lol

NewGurl
: 433

« #18 : January 13, 2012, 11:43:33 PM »

lucky you i still haven't gotten to try the pose lol

Me either sexi     ??? :'(
Bear
: 3856

« #19 : January 14, 2012, 01:55:50 AM »

laughs,... well then 3 of us...

Urban
: 329

« #20 : January 14, 2012, 03:29:17 PM »

Would it be easier for hetero guys if the pose had a MFS variation as well? I've had guys approach me because they much rather have a shemale in a 3some with them than another man.
I can only talk for myself, but i think it could not help;

- I have try FMM in real life and maybe i am "prehistoric" but the smelling of another male in the room is enough to ruin my libido and eatch time the women have to do real extra job to keep me "alive". So i stop it. In Achat,i do FMM  only is the women ask it  and then i play only for her pleasure.

- For the FFM it is a little bit different, you could call it brain "overload", to much options, ideas or things to do i become like a young teen unable to know what to do  :-\. So i need to make a "back to basic" to keep myself in the mood and it become more a FF+ "living sex toy" than a true threesome with somebody imaginative. Again i Achat it is a little bit different the limited options keep me in the race.

- For the Shemal...i could only say they are still too mutch "male smelling" unless they started "changing/adapting" young. Even in this it is better for me to avoid any contact during sex or i will have an urgent need to watch the TV  :-\. and avoiding contact during a threesome need a specific gymnastic i could not do anymore (yes i am less flexy than before :D).
Adera
: 3047

« #21 : January 14, 2012, 03:47:09 PM »

- For the Shemal...i could only say they are still too mutch "male smelling" unless they started "changing/adapting" young. Even in this it is better for me to avoid any contact during sex or i will have an urgent need to watch the TV  :-\. and avoiding contact during a threesome need a specific gymnastic i could not do anymore (yes i am less flexy than before :D).

Age matters when starting with hormones, luckily I started early so what's "male" of me is my dicky, though it look kinda girly. ::)
Urban
: 329

« #22 : January 14, 2012, 04:41:04 PM »

Age matters when starting with hormones, luckily I started early so what's "male" of me is my dicky, though it look kinda girly. ::)
sound like a "deception" :o
Adera

« #23 : January 14, 2012, 05:16:06 PM »

sound like a "deception" :o

Not really my intention, it's not my fault I was born the wrong gender. Oh well, there's a good thing there are men out there who see me as a woman despite my dicky. :)
Lover
: 10350

« #24 : January 16, 2012, 09:45:38 AM »

Sweet Adera, you're a woman!!!  :-* :-*

...though it look kinda girly.
Though I never noticed that your dick has  make up ;)

Adera

« #25 : January 20, 2012, 02:15:23 AM »

Sweet Adera, you're a woman!!!  :-* :-*

...though it look kinda girly.
Though I never noticed that your dick has  make up ;)

Thanks Lover. :-*

Why I said it looks kinda girly is because it's not very veiny and the colour of it but then my opinion is most likely not very objective. ::)
NewGurl

« #26 : January 24, 2012, 01:56:43 PM »

I still havent voted on this pose, mainly cause I havent tried it yet. Still looking for takers,   :-\
bluedenim
: 3007

« #27 : January 24, 2012, 02:05:41 PM »

Can't help you there Sweetheart, not unless.....

No....
 never worn one, doesn't do it for me, To mix girls and dicks, I'll go with a SM, I like them.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
NewGurl

« #28 : January 24, 2012, 02:07:56 PM »

me too sweetie
MissRude
: 7

Live Laugh Love

« #29 : March 05, 2012, 10:10:49 AM »

Still waiting to try it... ;) Hope to find volunteers soon  :P

Carpe Diem
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »