*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Just Some Thoughts
« previous next »
: [1]
: Just Some Thoughts  ( 7768 )
AngelicDream
: 10

« : January 13, 2012, 08:36:12 AM »

• Premium members invite only

Allow only premium members to invite you [toggle on/off]

Reason for this is I get so many invites from non-premiums. And I don't feel I am alone when I say this. I only interact with other premiums .. period.

•   User enabled created content

This would allow for a far larger clothing base for all of Achat's members. Even if you don't allow them to be sold. I would create them even just for myself and others to use. As I would think other creative members would also.

• A user connected preference for poses

I do not mind anal at all. However, I am aware that some poses allow it. And considering some women may not like it, and it does not engage their interest. It should disable this action for them. Also about cum .. its a fact some women don't mind swallowing while others will not. The finish actions all attribute that the woman "enjoys" swallowing. Also connected with these new options would be  swallow .. And if deselected should show the woman either 1) pulling back 2) spitting it out. This would make the experience more realistic to the partner. Another thought is about cum and cumming. I rather get very wet seeing a mans cum on me. Yet Achat's cum action lasts for a few seconds then wipes clean. I would love a option if we could select for it to remain. Even if for a few minutes and not forever .. would be better than it is now.

• A few community chat rooms

Instead of always sitting at a screen and typing to messaged users. Have a few community rooms someone can elect to enter. How you allow the physical interactions would be entirely up to Achat's creative team.

• Adding in more sexual scenes

More than just beds, maybe a beach, the outdoors, a car -heh-, just some added choices. Let us pick where we'd love our fantasy. =)
« : January 13, 2012, 08:41:08 AM AngelicDream »
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : January 13, 2012, 09:05:40 AM »

I would like that option.

It would seem like they've putting some work towards that right now if you take a look here: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1341.0.html

I think this would be appreciated, one option could be that a woman requires a man to use a condom in a room, some only does it with a condom irl and therefore feel a bit uncomfortable without one in here as well.

We had some of those a year back or so but it was a mess according to our devs so they removed them and I think they said they might look at some other solution for it.

Requested by many and we get a new room sometimes, this Christmas and New Years we got decorations for the rooms.
AngelicDream
: 10

« #2 : January 13, 2012, 09:38:00 AM »

I would like that option.

It would seem like they've putting some work towards that right now if you take a look here: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1341.0.html

I think this would be appreciated, one option could be that a woman requires a man to use a condom in a room, some only does it with a condom irl and therefore feel a bit uncomfortable without one in here as well.

We had some of those a year back or so but it was a mess according to our devs so they removed them and I think they said they might look at some other solution for it.

Requested by many and we get a new room sometimes, this Christmas and New Years we got decorations for the rooms.
Awww that's a shame about the community rooms. Hope they come back .. I'd love it. Checking on the user created stuff you linked also thank you hun. Its nice that people have been adding creations. However, so far all I see is quick texture additions slapped onto clothing segments. Hopefully some will take more time to really make additional clothing. I will do some on my own when I get more time. Its wonderful =) And on the other agrees with my suggestions I also agree heheh. ^-^
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : January 13, 2012, 10:27:28 AM »

Welcome Angelic :)
A user enabled created content can be helpful if you absolutely don't like one special action or pose at all. It is a help for some moments where you just want short actions.
Though on the other hand IMO you can tell it to your partner. I for myself like anal, but never do it without asking before. Even if it's in the description I don't do without talking about.
If your partner doesn't accept your wishes he is the wrong one at all.

If you read a bit you'll find many threads similar to your wishes. Perhpas you jump in and tell us your opinion?
Lover

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : January 13, 2012, 05:46:22 PM »

i'm not ok with many of these options , i dont know what every premium have about non premiums

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : January 13, 2012, 08:27:42 PM »

Rukya, not every prremium is against non premiums!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #6 : January 19, 2012, 09:35:03 AM »

good to know hehe  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : January 19, 2012, 09:45:51 AM »

mmmhh, why i had the impression you are hinding somethink saying this, Rukya!?   ::)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : January 19, 2012, 03:31:45 PM »

uuh i hide nothing hehe

hentaiboy69

« #9 : January 19, 2012, 03:33:57 PM »

mmmmhhh.....can i trust you!?   ;)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #10 : January 20, 2012, 02:23:31 AM »

uuuh yes , i'm sure ..... wait wait , are you saying i lie ?  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #11 : January 20, 2012, 02:34:51 AM »

weeeeeellllllll, you give to me that impresion, my dear Rukya!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: