*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pampered man
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Is it worth to buy it?
Yes   -16 (88.9%)
No   -2 (11.1%)
: 14

: Pampered man  ( 24438 )
Lover
: 10350

« : January 24, 2012, 05:09:16 AM »

A new pose for FM and S/M has been added. The price is 249A$. Just a short test with lovely Mrs. Robot :D

Male actions:
- Enjoy
- Fondle hand
- Leg on partner
- Fondle face
- Massage tit
- Pinch nipple (your own)
- Fondle chest (own)
- Fondle thigh (own)
- Jerk off
- Grab dick
- Suck finger
- Hands on neck
- two lovely faces (lol)

« : January 24, 2012, 05:15:58 AM Lover »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : January 24, 2012, 05:22:13 AM »

mmmmhh.....and i was thinking about a new room......crap!
for now, i can say the price seems a bit higher, in general, on the recent release. about the action, i dunno what to say till i don't had try it.
can you share your impression, Lover!?

Urban
: 329

« #2 : January 24, 2012, 05:27:21 AM »

It could be fun if a female option was a "finish him"

- Pinch nipple (your own)  ???

Lover

« #3 : January 24, 2012, 05:54:07 AM »

My first impression with Mrs. Robot: Some nice foreplay actions, but at all I don't need the ugly pleasure faces, there could have been other actions.
Like Urban said, it would be great if we could finish. I don't know if it works when the girl is doing the action. You are not able to cum just from your own actions.
So the prize is bit expensive, but I enjoy more foreplay at all!

prias
: 317

« #4 : January 24, 2012, 06:17:52 AM »

Too bad that we can't cum, many of the actions could be great for cumming
Adera
: 3047

« #5 : January 24, 2012, 06:21:18 AM »

No one can cum in any of the foreplay poses, right?
Lover

« #6 : January 24, 2012, 06:29:41 AM »

Adera, I just tested it with Robot and only FM. I can't cum, but don't know if it changes when the girl is doing the action (Mrs. Robot is very apathetic ;) )
Tough I believe it doesn't make a difference. Do you have time to test it?

Ah, sorry... In "gentle foreplay" we can cum.
« : January 24, 2012, 06:32:16 AM Lover »

Adera
: 3047

« #7 : January 24, 2012, 06:33:55 AM »

No, I'm not at home right now.

I'll try the pose later so I can tell you all what the options are for me in it.
medjai
: 415

« #8 : January 24, 2012, 10:22:02 AM »

I just tried it and it's not bad, a little pricy maybe but it's nice to have more foreplay. And no u can't cum even if your partners is doing something, maybe this was created just as striicly very soft foreplay but I would get much better if cumming was allowed. Also seems like ( I'm talking for the MF version ) this pose was created just for man to be teased, rubbed and touched, the only thing I could was was fondle breast, culle face to my partner, but I would like the option to pinch/twek/nibble my partner too, imo it would make the foreplay hotter and more fun. oh I was forgetting fondle and finger pussy would be awsome too.

Being myr nature a giving lover maybe I'm a little too oriented into receving and giving back pleasure but foreplays imo should be a 2 ways action.
hentaiboy69

« #9 : January 24, 2012, 10:41:53 AM »

well, after all is foreplay......stimulating your partner before start some harder oral sex. medjai, dunno if you had try it whit Robot Girl, anyway one of the option is to suck the tip of the cock, but whitout getting deeper. don't ask me the other option cause i don't remember them all

medjai

« #10 : January 24, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »

Yes I know about that option, a gilr can also tease your cock with her breast and u can take her hand to make her start jerking you off, but even with gentle and soft foreplay orgasm is easily reachable with the right person and the right mood so I hope they're gonna change that.

I have to say thou this is a very nice and very sweet pose to share with your loved one or ones  ;D I just wish I would be able to return some of the cuddles and most of all kisses
hentaiboy69

« #11 : January 24, 2012, 11:06:00 AM »

well, for sure you have more poses to do it then me.....   >:(

sexilicious
: 2755

« #12 : January 24, 2012, 01:33:45 PM »

so you are saying that this is an awesome pose to tease the guy ;D and he won't cum hehe might have to keep him on that pose for quite a while then just so i can keep teasing him

medjai

« #13 : January 24, 2012, 04:33:17 PM »

I knew you would have appreciated that power over him  ;D
Urban
: 329

« #14 : January 24, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »

Just have a quick run with somebody (we quickly switch for another one  ;D)

Male Option are good saving the self breast play. Really good idea with the "Grab cock", pleasure face humm as usual.

Femal option some hand play, suck cock head look cool, and the teasing with the breast is a good addition
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: