*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic story contest II, once upon a time in the summer?
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: Erotic story contest II, once upon a time in the summer?  ( 38479 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : January 27, 2012, 03:24:29 PM »

sexy, are you trying to corrupt the contest manager!? this is a really bad start.....tsk tsk!

sexilicious
: 2755

« #16 : January 27, 2012, 04:39:29 PM »

lol hentai i still haven't decided if i'm going to write a story this time around

TightFit74
: 2415

« #17 : January 27, 2012, 05:03:29 PM »

I prefer not to comment on any hints of being pre-judged..

Besides, I don't judge the stories, you do... ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #18 : January 27, 2012, 05:04:59 PM »

oh men....i was jocking!   ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #19 : January 27, 2012, 05:12:36 PM »

Once more I would hear your voices about my suggestion that also Tight is allowed to vote. I'm for it, as he should have the same rights as every writer.

AZ,
Another point, is perhaps to mention that once the contest is open, and the poll is active, that all members are encouraged to critique the story they thought was the best, not simply to state who they voted for. And still another point is to encourage all members who have submitted a story, that by critiquing the one a voter likes the best, it will show the other member/writers what it is that really and truely makes a great story.

Though I like your idea of giving/getting help for good storys it should not be in the same thread and as long as the contest is running. IMHO it should be after the poll is closed.

sexilicious

« #20 : January 27, 2012, 05:15:40 PM »

no you just get the sneak preview tight to all the stories ;)

TightFit74

« #21 : January 28, 2012, 01:32:46 AM »

I will get a preview to all stories... and this is my baby. I'm not planning on dropping it next to the crib...lol Hentai, I know you are kidding;D

As far as Azrielle's suggestion is concerned, writing critiques about the story, first of all it should be a choice and not manditory. And I take in consideration not everyone wants their story to be reviewed and picked to pieces. Lover is right and it should be in a seperate thread and after the poll has closed. I do see the value of a 'reviews' -thread next to the contest thread.

I also suggest that after the poll has closed and the winners are announced, I publish a list with all contestents and their stories. So that the anonimity of contestants is broken and the forum knows who wrote which story.

One last thing, the contest manager should not accept edited versions of stories he/she already received... Once the story is entered, it stays unchanged...

hentaiboy69

« #22 : January 28, 2012, 02:03:23 AM »

mmmmhhh....maybe we need another section in the forum only for the contest! so, we can easly recognize it

sexilicious

« #23 : January 28, 2012, 08:00:13 AM »

so this means tight will rock the stories to sleep each night and make sure they are tucked in bed and have pleasant hot dreams ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #24 : January 29, 2012, 12:38:43 PM »

HB, this is the board for erotic fantasies, so it should stay here.

hentaiboy69

« #25 : January 29, 2012, 02:10:49 PM »

well, i was thinking about a sub section: one for the contest and one for the story, etc...

sexilicious

« #26 : January 29, 2012, 02:24:10 PM »

hentai i'm sure tight will open a new one just for the stories when it is time to post them

hentaiboy69

« #27 : January 31, 2012, 02:33:06 AM »

anyway, tomorrow is february ..... get ready to warm up your keyboard and let's open the curtain for the second contest of aChat!

TightFit74

« #28 : February 01, 2012, 02:36:55 AM »

Dear freinds, wanna-be contestant,

I've been looking at the dates I had compiled so far for the contest and found a contest that spans 7 months, is rather long :) So I would like to suggest to move the opening date for sending in stories up one month and start the contest March 2nd.

I can hardly imagine the story staying alive if a story is sent in and nviewable for 3-4 months. Ofcourse everyone is free to start writing right away, yet I won't acept any offical entries yet. I hope everyone agrees with me? This is still our contest, not mine alone..

Moving the date up for the start of the contest also allows Suzy and the dev-team some more time to decide on a few requests I have sent, like a subsection for the contest in the forum. I'll keep you updated as soon as I hear something...

Tight

hentaiboy69

« #29 : February 01, 2012, 02:45:45 AM »

I think there is no problem to make the subscrive start on March.

Tight, thank you for your hard work, even if this contest is your baby, all this is gonna take you a lot of time but i can see you are doing it whit passion and this is wonderfull!

: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: