*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic story contest II, once upon a time in the summer?
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Erotic story contest II, once upon a time in the summer?  ( 38477 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #30 : February 01, 2012, 07:26:58 AM »

I know I for one plan on entering, but have yet to type a single word. So I don't see a problem with putting it back a month.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #31 : February 01, 2012, 07:46:21 AM »

we can use this month to discuss whatever is needed to be discussed, even the theme of the contest can change over the next few weeks. In reality, the writing time is not shorter, just the official start of the contest has been moved up a little.

I too haven't had the inspiration nor the time to write a word. But I am sure that it will come.. It's a long run until the end...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
TightFit74

« #32 : February 01, 2012, 09:58:38 AM »

A thought that I just had... If there are forum members that have considered entering a co-written story in the contest, I see no reason why that isn't possible..

Maybe in the future a different category should be opened for that, but I don't want to discard the possibilit in this one. Does anyone feel different about this? As always, I really like the feedback :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #33 : February 01, 2012, 10:52:41 AM »

you mean a four hands story, Tight!? i don't see why it can't be done.

oh....btw, when the scheduled time for voting is expired, hope you gonna add the name of the writer to every work!
« : February 01, 2012, 11:03:27 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #34 : February 01, 2012, 11:28:18 AM »

It's ok to start in March. I have started to write but also need lot of time to finish :)

sexilicious
: 2755

« #35 : February 01, 2012, 04:55:11 PM »

i haven't even started not sure if i will either lol not with school and work going on

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #36 : February 01, 2012, 08:23:53 PM »

well, I am giving the contest serious consideration and even have the first two pages written for my entry, even though the contest has not yet officially opened. I am most definately looking forward to reading all the entries and hope that everyone puts in an effort to match Tight's dedication to making this contest a lot of fun for everyone.

Mwah!
AZRIELLE

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Pafe
: 548

« #37 : February 02, 2012, 05:54:27 AM »

Hiya's...

I'm not much of a writer, but I love to read.  I may just give this a shot.  I have a lot of erotic stories in my head, I just don't know if I can get them actually written.  I look forward to reading everyone's stories.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

P.S.  It may be a collaboration... is that acceptable?

hentaiboy69

« #38 : February 02, 2012, 07:16:44 AM »

As i said, Pafe.......it's good for me, th only point is this: if one user gonna subscrive a collaboration, he can't subscrive is own work too.
Whet did you think, Tight!?

TightFit74

« #39 : February 02, 2012, 08:54:27 AM »

I would say that a combined effort counts as a story for both (or more?) co-writers. So if joining entering a story as co-writer, you loose your place to enter a story on your own. As stated, only one story allowed per person.. A good question though..

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #40 : February 02, 2012, 09:08:48 AM »

I would agree that a story written by two (or more) counts as each persons one allowed entry.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Pafe
: 548

« #41 : February 02, 2012, 09:10:14 AM »

Hiya's....

I wasn't very clear with the collaboration statement.  She is not a forum user (although I've been after her to join in the discussions), but she can help me get my thoughts out so their readable, but I doubt she would be voting.   A romp in a room would probably help, too.   :D ;D :D

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69

« #42 : February 02, 2012, 10:10:22 AM »

Not a forum user......mmmmhh, i don't think it's gonna be a problem (IMO), but maybe we have to talk about it......

anyway, it will be nice if she (or he) gonna jump into the contest tread, even if she don't wanna take part of all the forum

Lover
: 10350

« #43 : February 02, 2012, 11:50:44 AM »

First I agree, if someone is writing a story, he cannot be a co-writer.

I'm sure to know Pafe's co-writer. IMHO it's no problem. Cause there is just one person that will get the bonus, both as the writer and also if she is winning a price. They have to share it. And at least - everyone can write a story with the help of a friend - we never would know it. So, if you say "Here is the story, I wrote it together with...." it's ok.

Which also means, if a woman and a man are working together, the man has to get the price - it's the only way to share it, cause only he can send half of the price as a gift.

TightFit74

« #44 : February 02, 2012, 01:57:00 PM »

Lover, that doesn't necessarily hae to be true. After the winners have been called, I can talk to Suzy and make sure the prizes are divided the correct way. In other circumstances, the man should get the prize as he can distribute it to others.

As writing a story with the help of friends... Who doesn't? I usually send my story to a few friends to read them and comment on them, befóre I enter them or post them at all. If only to help correct typo's.. So for me it isn't a problem. But, if both contribute the ame amount to the story and the story is seigned with two names, I would consider each person to have entered one story each..

: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: