*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  2 guys and 1 girl is not as popular as I thought it would be
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: 2 guys and 1 girl is not as popular as I thought it would be  ( 16735 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : January 29, 2012, 03:04:06 PM »

laughs at Sexi'

I never except cold 3some invites from males... first time I did I landed in the middle of a MMM , a true wtf moment.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #16 : January 29, 2012, 04:56:29 PM »

i never except cold groups either but sometimes when i do a group with someone they never seem to tell me what group lol i never except cold anything and sometimes i don't even say hi back to those that just say hi cause it never goes anywhere past that unless it is how are you or let's fuck which isn't the way to get me to agree to a room lol

Adera
: 3047

« #17 : January 29, 2012, 05:30:35 PM »

As for an alternate experience with a shemale or FFF, unfortunately I had a very disturbing experience with an ex of mine who invited a girl into our bed without telling me. We were in the middle of having sex when she just came in and started molesting me. My ex, just held onto me as long as he could before I punched him and got up. Even though I don't mind the thought of alternate lifestyles, that traumatic experience of basically being raped by another woman has put me off  the idea. By the way, he became my ex that very night and it took 6 months of therapy to try to come to terms with what happened.  :(

That's just wrong! Good thing he's your ex now.
Jacquesza
: 50

« #18 : January 30, 2012, 02:14:41 AM »

I agree with Bear, going into a group setup with the right attitude is important. Also keep in mind that a MFM is all about the girl not you. I normally find what helps is talking to the other guy, break the ice ... you know "where you from" ect. Then I step back for awhile, letting him know that I am not in competition with him. After awhile everyone is relaxed and having a good time.

Oh just a tip for the guys, don't rush through the poses. Take your time ... again its about her now you :)

@ deelishuz1 - You should go visit him, with two BIG man loving thugs ... what goes around comes around.

@ bear - Thanks for sharing that "wtf  moment", just brightened up my day a bit  ;D
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #19 : January 30, 2012, 02:54:43 AM »

Eh eh eh! poor bear!

deelishuz1, i think you had done it in the right way......what is your ex thinking when he is planning it!' what an idiot!

Bear

« #20 : January 30, 2012, 04:44:39 PM »

No just  not about the girl... it's about 3 people having fun together...

Jacquesza
: 50

« #21 : January 30, 2012, 05:12:11 PM »

Obviously  :P

Well in my mind its about the girl, since they normally organise ( fantasize ) about a MFM group. But hey ... that's just me.
« : January 30, 2012, 05:35:35 PM Jacquesza »
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #22 : January 30, 2012, 06:49:15 PM »

I just tried the MMF today for the first time... and I thought it was totally hawte!

freaking awesome!

MWAH!
AZRIELLE

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Adera
: 3047

« #23 : January 31, 2012, 04:31:53 AM »

I think Bear is totally right and if they cooperate and have fun things can be very good.

I just wish they made a few 3some poses in which I can get fucked by men, as it is now it's not very fun to be in a 3some with men for me.
Bear

« #24 : January 31, 2012, 03:58:30 PM »

lol... She's the given focal point no matter how it's played, just saying', if two guys are on the same wavelength... my observations are she gets caught up in a better experience.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: