*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  finally able to ignore free user
« previous next »
: [1]
: finally able to ignore free user  ( 8985 )
jessiku
: 31

« : February 07, 2012, 01:13:42 PM »

they have finally listened :) they have added a status application to not recieve colds or msg's from free users thanx you achat
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 07, 2012, 01:23:09 PM »

Hm, I'm bit unsafe what to think about. It's ok to block cold invites, but messages? It seems to me, they didn't listen to us, it is more a way to get more prem members.

jessiku
: 31

« #2 : February 07, 2012, 01:49:36 PM »

well most free users dont msg me they cold so it benefits me because of that, whre as some free users can be talkative and nice which is a downside to those that want to be premium so i do understand what you mean xx
medjai
: 415

« #3 : February 07, 2012, 02:21:15 PM »

Well they just implemented it and like every new thing it's not perfect, just give it time they will probably upgrade it  ;)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : February 07, 2012, 02:46:36 PM »

Why open another tread when we have one!?
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1396.0.html

West69
: 123

« #5 : March 23, 2012, 06:10:23 PM »

Hm, I'm bit unsafe what to think about. It's ok to block cold invites, but messages? It seems to me, they didn't listen to us, it is more a way to get more prem members.

Judging from the date of your post, I am late to the forum, but agree with you 100%. I was hoping for a mechanism to TEACH new members that cold invites were inappropriate. However, to block them from initiating a conversation closes off a potentially rewarding new relationship. The current mechanism makes me choose between the two, and I have erred on the side of allowing contact, while being forced to continue enduring "cold insults". :(
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : March 23, 2012, 07:13:13 PM »

i know only this to teach (exemple) : this afternoon a free member have cold invited me , as i'm not somuch cold invited , i took the time to explain him this way :

- me: Its really impolite to cold invit peoples you know.
- he : sorry but i have difficultyes to find someone to go in room in other way
- me : you can say hi before asking to come in room
- he : i tryed , but as a free user i never receive an anwser, even from lesbians , youre the first who anwser today
- me : you know i dont know many lesbians who accept to go in room with a man , maybe you ask wrong orientation
- he : maybe , sorry , and thanks to have anwsered me

after this we had an interesting discution of 2 hours without going in room , so this proove than when we take the time to anwser (even to just say the first line i wrote) , in place of just ignoring free members , we can find very interesting peoples , sometimes more interesting than premiums lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : March 23, 2012, 07:36:16 PM »

I agree, cold invites are annoying but every cloud has a silver lining  hehe ... Turn a negative into a positive

Having had the trick played on me , and it is quite thoughtful, your " Friends" have gone to so much trouble.

On your birthday, being bombarded with cold invites, A special Achat " Happy Birthday" ,  each  cold invite,  being its own " Happy Birthday wish, hug  and kiss :)"    It does bring a smile to the receivers face.

How do they do it, by  putting it across their profiles requesting members to send the lovely invites to the Birthday boy or girl in question.  Most members are sweet and join in the fun, of course, in the spirit it is intended :)

Naturally ,  I returned the compliment on the anniversary of my friends births too :)

Its all good fun and I for one can put up with the annoyance when i think of the above :)

Plus, I dont want to alienate freeusers chats - they are potential prems afterall  and can be just as interesting to talk to as prems :)

Therefore it is not a facility I will use . :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pafe
: 548

« #8 : March 24, 2012, 04:21:48 AM »

Hiya...

I'm with you on this one Brandy,  I don't like using it, either.  I have met some really nice people who are "free users" and have had some very nice conversations, and even hot times in a room.  However, there are times when you do get bombarded by messages, and it is difficult to reply to them all, and still keep the flow of the other conversations going.  (At least it is for me)  So there have been times when I've used it, but I usually remove the block after a while.

I am very grateful that this was not used extensively when I was a free user (it wasn't in existance then), I probably would not have subscribed.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : March 24, 2012, 06:35:50 AM »

I had use the "block for all users" 2 or 3 time, cause i log in only to set up profile or clothes or just reading the message board and i have short time before to leave.

Nothing more

jeanona31
: 503

« #10 : March 24, 2012, 08:19:46 AM »

Pafe and Brandybee
are right and I think the same.

"Busy state"I have never used and think I won't.

I have some really nice friends who are free members, due respect for them and other free members, who are mostly fine,I do not want to use the option.
For me there is no problem to ignore the colds just not noticing them, generally is not so difficult.
Besides I have the impression that cold invites are attributed to free members only, I don't know why is that
cause premium members are doing the same thing.!?

Once I met premium member while I was free, we chatted for two hours, (he was Intelligent, funny etc.) he told me:"If you really want to meet really nice people should become the premium, free members are not very popular and desirable here ".
Even if we spent a nice time together we didn't  become friends probably because of his prejudices, later i didn't want his friendship.

After  I was thinking: Well that is so ridiculous, I can't believe it" !
Moreover think it is also plenty statement on the many avatars to free members which tell them in one or another way "back off", it is enough to them to know that they are unwanted as free. I was more annoyed that statement and such attitudes .
When i saw that first time i was stunned - Oh my God what is this, I can't believe it  all these divisions even in one game!! Why emphasize so much all that ! This suppose to be a nice game for all!
These attitudes certainly do not contribute to the good atmosphere at all.

I'm sure all the additional support which would even further distance the free users can only do losses to the game and all of us.
With all of the above and with the option "Ignore all free users" , all free members could,when they come to these findings and the existence of such a option, will gain a bad or completely wrong feeling and that is not something that will motivate them to subscribe but the opposite.

Let me say ,we need free members, in large numbers if we want to grow the game.
It is the responsibility of all of us who love A-chat to make them feel welcome and desirable, only then their attention will be directed to the subscription and greater opportunities in the game.
I would like that dev-team abolish "Ignore all free users"

It would be better for all that instead "Ignore all free users" we have a possibility "Ignore all cold invites". (if it is feasible)

An as would Pafe said "Thanks for letting me share"
(sorry Pafe for I stole you sentence for a short but it fits so well at the end  :-*)
« : March 24, 2012, 08:34:50 AM jeanona31 »

NewGurl
: 433

« #11 : March 25, 2012, 05:21:20 PM »

I just voiced my opinion on the ignore free users button om another post. In short It will be the end of Achat
mikekhaze
: 58

Death Is Only The Beginning

« #12 : March 27, 2012, 10:41:36 AM »

hello, im mikekhaze....

well its a good thing to be a premium since we can choice to be with wat pose we love in.. n also as a premium we can be talkitive if there anything to even talk about but yea,, hope there a way to report of user whether their premium o free.. cos some r soo rude i beginning to even wonder wat mistake i did...

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: