*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  About MFF threesomes.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Which of these poses do you think is best in the MFF Threesomes.
Scissors with masturbating boy   -2 (28.6%)
69 with masturbating boy   -2 (28.6%)
Double Doggy with masturbating boy   -3 (42.9%)
Rodeo Girls with masturbating boy   -0 (0%)
: 7

: About MFF threesomes.  ( 6289 )
Pafe
: 548

« : February 08, 2012, 09:22:37 AM »

Hiya's...

I could use a little help from my fellow Forum users who have tried the MFF threesome.  We want to give it a try, where the male is "just watching".  I know... unfair to the guy... but we'll make it up to him... he won't be disappointed.  :D  I would like to know which poses are more effect than others, as far as how erotic they are and the actions that are involved.  That way I'll know which ones to get first.  :D  So I am asking about these 4 moves in a poll.   Would you please vote for the one you think is best, then include a ranking in a post, as in my example.  Would you also please include which action from each pose you think is the best one?  Thank you for your help.  :)

i.e. (each of these are MFF with "masturbating boy")
  1. Scissors
  2. Rodeo girls
  3. Threesome 69
  4. Double doggy
These is just an example, and not my selections.

Thank you for letting me share,
Pafe

Jacquesza
: 50

« #1 : February 08, 2012, 09:29:52 AM »

Sometimes, just watching two women play can be very erotic indeed  ;D

1. Scissors
2. Double doggy
3. Rodeo Girls
4. Threesome 69
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 08, 2012, 10:51:58 AM »

Jacquesza is right, even watching can be very erotic.
I also answer your question... in room ;D

medjai
: 415

« #3 : February 08, 2012, 11:55:51 AM »

Couldn't agree more though to be sure which one I prefer I would need something more "visual"  ;)
siralirali
: 30

« #4 : March 04, 2012, 12:45:23 AM »

:)

Hello to all
After  reading this topic i was very touched. as I  subscribed AChat I thought like other man and choosed for me sexmaniac , thinking only for sex. But I met a wife who talked to me in my language we first had stormy sex every day and after a short time I discovered a new feeling in me and asked her to be my wife in AChat. And we married here. My spouse is bi and in 3somes we only go in ffm, and doing this we met another female, who went with us in the room several times. She personally is the same type as my spouse and matches me similar  like my spouse did. Yesterday my spouse told me that she married her too and……..i was happy not only think thinking “uuuuuuuuuuh nice more sex” no, only more love was in my heart, because I think I love her too.
This was only to explain my ideas and wishes for new 3some positons similar to existing positions.
First the mf lets talk position , must be easy possible for ff, ffm too, another oriented think yourself hehe. And the mmf three sided double pleasure for ffm  one fem with strapon and it works, and u can kiss another that’s really important for me.
Actually i.m in room with my both females hehe and a little away to write this but both know this and they have the chance to caress eachother.
When we will stop I will change my sexual sense in romantique at once., because I discovered my real character now.
Thx for reading this long statement, but my heart was flowing over.
siralirali  :-*

West69
: 123

« #5 : March 10, 2012, 01:43:35 AM »

Hiya's...

I could use a little help from my fellow Forum users who have tried the MFF threesome.  We want to give it a try, where the male is "just watching".  I know... unfair to the guy... but we'll make it up to him... he won't be disappointed.  :D  I would like to know which poses are more effect than others, as far as how erotic they are and the actions that are involved.  That way I'll know which ones to get first.  :D  So I am asking about these 4 moves in a poll.   Would you please vote for the one you think is best, then include a ranking in a post, as in my example.  Would you also please include which action from each pose you think is the best one?  Thank you for your help.  :)

i.e. (each of these are MFF with "masturbating boy")
  1. Scissors
  2. Rodeo girls
  3. Threesome 69
  4. Double doggy
These is just an example, and not my selections.

Thank you for letting me share,
Pafe

1. Scissors
2. Double doggy
3. Threesome 69

Sorry, have not tried Rodeo Girls.

Of course the above data is generalized opinion, and would need to be validated with you, your partner and myself personally.:)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: