*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29
: The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)  ( 259078 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #30 : February 24, 2012, 07:27:58 AM »

see!? i don't have learn to write well........i'm a really bad student!

sexilicious
: 2755

« #31 : February 24, 2012, 07:30:20 AM »

watch out hentai next thing you know there will be grammar sex police ;D coming to get everyone who can't spell or form correct sentences hehehehe

hentaiboy69

« #32 : February 24, 2012, 07:58:54 AM »

I'll hope they are not so, ummmmnh...........ah, yes!...strict whit me......i'm so innocent!

TightFit74
: 2415

« #33 : February 24, 2012, 09:06:54 AM »

lol grammar police? They'd better come in big numbers... Enough tickets to write...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #34 : February 24, 2012, 09:09:49 AM »

yes, and i think a huge amount of them are for me! ahi ahi! really, dunno how many time i had edited my past posts for grammatical error!
« : February 24, 2012, 09:12:06 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera
: 3047

« #35 : February 24, 2012, 09:19:57 AM »

I hope the grammar police isn't like grammar nazis :D http://youtu.be/N4vf8N6GpdM
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #36 : February 24, 2012, 10:55:55 AM »

Keiko,

it's a lot ot ask of someone, especially as you hardly know me, but as anyone who comes on here will know, I am a technophobe; I saw the banner you did for Adera, if you ever find the time, please could you make an identity card for me like the ones the NSPD have, but a super-villain one with the pictiure of Poison Ivy on?

Or you could message me the instructions on how to do it myself, xx

I'm not sure how I would ever repay you, but I'm always willing! (yes, yes, it has been noted, I know!)

Blue,

Even though we've never really talked much, I consider everyone on the forum my friend. And, if time permits me, I am happy to design banners or other images for friends who request them at no cost.

Adera brings up a good suggestion. Azrielle might have a good ID badge template for villains because I'm not sure what kind of ID a villain would carry with them in their purse/wallet. I could maybe do a miniature wanted poster similar to the one I did for myself but make it the size of the card. It's completely up to you.

I'm picturing a villain walking into a store, buying some supplies, standing at the check-out counter and when the cashier asks for her ID, she puts down a "bringer of chaos and destruction" licence and says, "I get 20% off all world domination items when I use this card, right?"

hentaiboy69

« #37 : February 24, 2012, 10:59:54 AM »

a Gold EvilCard! how can you be a good villain whitout it!?

i'll remember when i renew my old ID card......now i have an electronic one but they had print it seven time befor a decent one came out! loooolz!
« : February 24, 2012, 12:12:25 PM hentaiboy69 »

sexilicious
: 2755

« #38 : February 24, 2012, 01:14:00 PM »

yep tight need lots of them cause i'm sure some people would start using a ton of bad grammar when they arrive just to get them there ::)

bluedenim
: 3007

« #39 : February 24, 2012, 01:15:56 PM »

Keiko,

it's a lot ot ask of someone, especially as you hardly know me, but as anyone who comes on here will know, I am a technophobe; I saw the banner you did for Adera, if you ever find the time, please could you make an identity card for me like the ones the NSPD have, but a super-villain one with the pictiure of Poison Ivy on?

Or you could message me the instructions on how to do it myself, xx

I'm not sure how I would ever repay you, but I'm always willing! (yes, yes, it has been noted, I know!)

Blue,

Even though we've never really talked much, I consider everyone on the forum my friend. And, if time permits me, I am happy to design banners or other images for friends who request them at no cost.

Adera brings up a good suggestion. Azrielle might have a good ID badge template for villains because I'm not sure what kind of ID a villain would carry with them in their purse/wallet. I could maybe do a miniature wanted poster similar to the one I did for myself but make it the size of the card. It's completely up to you.

I'm picturing a villain walking into a store, buying some supplies, standing at the check-out counter and when the cashier asks for her ID, she puts down a "bringer of chaos and destruction" licence and says, "I get 20% off all world domination items when I use this card, right?"
That would be "just the ticket" !a miniature of your "wanted" poster that is Mwah!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #40 : February 24, 2012, 06:01:55 PM »

I guess we're talking about super villains and not regular villains. Despicable me was a funny movie btw, seemed like super villain was interesting occupation in it. ::)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #41 : February 25, 2012, 06:11:14 AM »

It sounds like the NSPD have more at hand as just the Kissing Bandit... Maybe the task force will be expanded. I wonder if their are undercover cops roaming the streets...

Hmmm, what is happening to AChat? Super villains, cops, a panties stealing Kissing Bandit... but the mayor unseen... Who's running this place?

;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #42 : February 25, 2012, 06:57:01 AM »

I dunno.......seems like here in Nymphomania to much criminals are running in the streets, jumping in the houses or in the school!
What NSPD crew doing!? citizen are so worry! spontaneous protests fired up everywhere!

@Tight: what happend, you ask.....mmmmmh, we are just gonna be a bit craaaaazy! ih ih!

hentaiboy69

« #43 : February 25, 2012, 11:43:38 AM »

A world inside a Virtual world! eh eh! what are you doing Azrielle!? ih ih ih
« : February 25, 2012, 11:54:02 AM hentaiboy69 »

mikekhaze
: 58

Death Is Only The Beginning

« #44 : February 25, 2012, 11:45:03 AM »

i can be a undercover pub owner...hmmmm i am rather fancy...

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29  
« previous next »
: