*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)
« previous next »
: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29
: The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)  ( 261709 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #375 : September 30, 2013, 08:03:13 AM »

is there a agent that can investigate ? Someone stole my crown and play with it in game

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
tangoracer
: 3444

« #376 : September 30, 2013, 08:10:59 AM »

Rukya

We have all are Officer out searching you the thief that has stolen your crown and is now running around calling them self The Queen of Achat

As we all know there is only One Paddle Queen of Achat

Captain Tango 

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #377 : September 30, 2013, 10:20:09 PM »

If tango is investigating i'm sure he will soon be distracted by that collection of paddles you have, and he forgets about the investigation.

So maybe it's better that the CSI department takes over.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Lover
: 10350

« #378 : October 01, 2013, 02:08:07 AM »

I'm not sure if tango is looking on the right places - usually he is looking more for panties

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #379 : October 01, 2013, 02:28:40 AM »

you are wrong, Lover.......Tango is usually looking at my panties!  ::)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #380 : October 01, 2013, 04:01:46 AM »

If someone success to recover it , here's my adress :

Achat city , web house , 669 paddle street .

And my phone :

06 666 666 9

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
tangoracer
: 3444

« #381 : October 01, 2013, 09:45:36 AM »

@ Rukya
I did say we have all our best Officers on the case so as they are out looking for your crown they are also looking you for TKB
Making our great village a safer place

And @ Lover and mrsexlover  :P

Captian Tango

Pafe
: 548

« #382 : October 15, 2013, 04:01:06 PM »

Hiya's....

Satoire is driving us back to the NSPD Bunny Div. quonset hut, when she asks, "What's going on Pafe?  Was that message from Ambassador Spock?"

"Captain Spock." I correct her, "He is back in Starfleet.  But the message is from Captian Kirk, he wants us to use the comm link."

"Did he mention what it's about?"  Satoire asks.

"No.  They never do."  I reply.  "They seem to like mysteries."

We pull up to the building, shut off the truck, and head to the door.  I have a bit of trouble with the lock, and become slightly annoyed that the door hasn't been fixed yet.  Finally we get inside the quonset hut and I change into my Starfleet uniform.

"I want to look the part."  I say to Satoire in answer to her puzzled look.

Sitting in front of the monitor, I switch on the comm link with Starfleet.  It powers up and after a few minutes the light blinks, alerting me that someone is contacting us.  Switching on a familiar face pops onto the screen.

"Congratulations on your promotions ladies."  Captain Kirk says.

"Oh, it's only temporary."  I reply.

"Yes."  Satoire adds.  "We're just acting."

"I'll get right to the point of my contacting you."  Kirk says.  "It seems we have discovered information on your missing robots."

"Oh good."  I say, "we were just discussing what was going on with them."

"What do you have?"  Satoire asks.

"I'm not going to be able to tell you via this link."  The Captain continues.  "We're not sure who's listening, so you two are going to have to come here.  Do you remember how to get to the Nymphosus Wormhole Chamber?"

"Of course."  Satoire answers.

"Good."  Kirk says.  "I'll meet you inside the chamber in 6 days."

"What should we bring?"  I ask.

"Just your pretty selves."  The Captain says.

"Panties?"  Satoire pipes in.

"That, Satoire,"  Kirk says while winking, "I'll leave up to you.  Kirk out."

The screen goes blank, and I shut the comm link off.  "We're going to have to pack."  I say to Satoire, she nods in agreement.

Pafe

« #383 : October 16, 2013, 06:29:16 AM »

Hiya's...

Hiya's...

The communicator buzzed again.  I checked it.  "Another comm link."  I say to Satoire.

"It's probably Kirk again,"  she says, "thought about the panties."

We both giggle.  "You better take this one."  I say to her.

Satoire powers up the comm link, but this time it's another face on the screen.

"Lady Satoire."  Mr. Scott says.  "I was hoping to catch ya before ya got away."

"Montie!"  Satoire exclaims, "How very nice to see you."

"Always lovely to see your pretty face."  He says to her.  "You'll be agoing to the Nymphosus Chamber next week, won't ya?"

"That's the plan."  Satoire replies.

"I was wondering if you'da be kind enough to do me a wee favor..."  Mr. Scott says.

"You want me to wear that Bajoran lingerie set again?"  Satoire says, smiling that crooked smile.

"Aye... that would be something... but the Cap'an may forget his duties."  Montgomery Scott says with a chuckle.  "I have something else in mind... but I should probably whisper it."

Satoire unbuttons the top buttons of her shirt... pushes her cleavage up and  leans in closer to the monitor.  "Tell me, Montie... tell me what you want."

"Y'know those wee donuts ya brought with ye last time, the ones with the rum in them."  He says.

Satoire straightens up and rolls her eyes.  "Geez... yes I do.  You want me to bring you some?"

"Aye, lassie... that I do."  Mr. Scott continues.  "I've tried to duplicate them using the replicator, but the bloody machine just cannae do the job properly.  If'n ye know what I mean."

"I do."  Satoire says, "And I'll bring you some."  She pushes her bust close to the monitor and peels her shirt away, exposing plenty of cleavage.  "But you're gonna have to eat the first one from here."  She presses her bosum to the monitor.

Mr. Scott laugh.  "Aye," he says, "I kin do that lassie."

"See you in 6 days."  Satoire says, straightening herself up and closing her shirt.

"Thank you Satoire."  Scotty says.  "Over and out."

The screen goes blank again.  Satoire switches the machine off.  "Looks like we'll need to stop by the AB&G before we leave."  She says to me.  "Gonna need donuts."

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Pafe

« #384 : October 20, 2013, 09:23:00 AM »

Hiya's...

"Shhhhhhh," I whisper to Satoire as we enter the AChat Bar & Grill.  The place is dark, and very quiet.  We enter the main bar area and see that there's no one here.  "They must all still be at the lake."  I whisper.

"Oh good."  Satoire whispers.  "That means we can stock up on some donuts."

We both go over to the donut machine and switch it on.  The machine hums very slightly as the oils and dough chamber warm up.  After a few minutes the machine is ready to produce donuts.  I put a fresh bottle of rum in the infuser and switch on the fryer conveyor belt.

The aroma of fresh donuts fills the air, along with a whiff of jasmine.  "Pafe, where's that jasmine smell coming from?"  Satoire asks.

"I'm not sure," I reply as more donuts drop into the holding tray.  "Must be an air freshener around here somewhere." 

Satoire begins to put the donuts in a bag, sprinkling in a little powdered sugar.  "Just a little added sweetness."  She says to me.

"You know Satoire, we'll need to leave some money for the donuts."  I say.

"Yes," she replies, "and I'd like to a take a case of beer for Scotty." 

I find some paper and a pen behind the bar and write this note: 

Dear Brandybee,

Satoire and I have made a visit to the bar, as you will probably discover.  We used the donut machine, making about 5 dozen donuts for a friend who really loves them.  We also took a case of Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer from the storage room.  You can put them all on Covems' tab for us.

Thank you,
   xxooxx
   Pafe & Satoire

Satoire shuts off the donut machine, then we take the 5 dozen donuts and the case of beer to the car and head to The Bawdy United Network of Nympho Yearnings (B.U.N.N.Y.) Division headquarters of the NSPD.

Pafe

Pafe

« #385 : October 21, 2013, 01:51:49 PM »

Hiya's...

NSPD
Official Report

Satoire and I made our visit to the Nymphosus Wormhole Chamber in the Bocce System.  We met with Captains Kirk, Spock and Scott.  We brought Mr. Scott his donuts and Satoire suprised him with a case of beer.  Scotty was a very happy engineer.

Captain Spock and Captain Kirk looked very handsome in their Starfleet uniforms.  It was difficult to keep our minds on the reason we went to Nymphosus.

Captain Spock informed us that they on the USS Enterprise have tracked the ship taking the robots.  It turns out that they robots are being taken to a planet in Coition System located in their dimension.  They do not know for what purpose the robots are being taken there.

Captian Kirk as offered to take us to the planet so we may proceed with our investigation.  He as also offered us the use of their personnel to help with scans of the planet and their computers.

We have decided to accept their offer, but will need to take care of a few things before we embark.  All of us agreed to delay the start for a few weeks so we can all make the proper preperations.

Filed:  21 Oct 2013

Pafe

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #386 : November 01, 2013, 03:44:57 PM »

Hmmm ... i think its the right place to ask this .

Are we forced to have peoples asking for gifts in the forum ? ( cf : House of the Gnomes )

I think its enough to have them asking for gifts in game .

Pafe

« #387 : November 01, 2013, 04:00:28 PM »

Hiya's...

Hmmm ... i think its the right place to ask this .
Are we forced to have peoples asking for gifts in the forum ? ( cf : House of the Gnomes )
I think its enough to have them asking for gifts in game .

It's the forum and you can post anything you want (within the limits of the TOS)... what's the difference between asking for gift... poses... rooms... or boudoir shoes...

You know... ones like these... lol

Pafe

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #388 : November 01, 2013, 05:00:43 PM »

Well if i remember well , we dont have the right to ask For A$ even in game :) . Or maybe i readed wrong the TOS :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #389 : November 02, 2013, 02:46:14 AM »

From the T.O.S.:

* It is not allowed to sell any pictures or videos for A$. Users, who do 'picture trading' can be banned without preliminary warning.

so, till they beg for money without selling pics or videos, it's ok......annoying and not nice in my opinion, but they can da it!

: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29  
« previous next »
: