*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sexual Desires....
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Sexual Desires....  ( 13520 )
mikekhaze
: 58

Death Is Only The Beginning

« : February 24, 2012, 11:18:33 PM »

Hi there,, Im Mikekhaze..          

As u may know everyone have a important role here..
As sex involvement or as a friend in need, everyone is sexually active..
 As i recalled i always spend time with the ones i like and remember those i hate, why simple bcos, as a guy we jus have a sexual needs n desires..
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
So than i shall make it that a start From Friday till Sunday any partner i am with will cum first before me, i hope you guys too support it since there always a course for it n mine is to save all the needs of one's self...

thank you

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
bluedenim
: 3007

« #1 : February 25, 2012, 02:11:32 AM »

look me up sometime Mike!

Apparently there will be no problem, my rl bf never comes first, sometimes not even second lolz!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
mikekhaze

« #2 : February 25, 2012, 04:34:10 AM »

well as u know i only pick out friday, saturday and sunday.. since this will be the days many are sexually active, all u gotta do is still have sex but after 10-20 mins make ur partner cum as much till u really cant take it than u cum.. i also will be doing the same thing n focusing on her(shemale or female) n his cum( not that im gay okay),, so as to support a more cum action to aid the sexual desires oh AChat 3D sex game fantasies...

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
mikekhaze

« #3 : February 25, 2012, 04:36:27 AM »

btw blue is that an invite to allow me to invite u n making u cum asap,, u do realise so far i made many ladies cum alot.. in real n in game... so if ur sure u could be exhausted after awhile with me....

TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : February 25, 2012, 06:08:07 AM »

Welcome to the forum Mike.

I like the intention you posted here. I hope that you will make a lot of girls smile.

For me it is all about balance. Whenever I meet someone, get interested in her, my intention is to have an adventure. Both of us. Looking for her soft spots, finding out what turns her on, makes her reach release is such an important and enjoyable part of the journey. I try my best to make her happy, drawing pleasure from that myself. And when she matches and returns those efforts, it turns into an amazing experience.

I always start an encounter to please her, as much as I hope to be pleased myself. When efforts are matched, it also draws you to eachother.. To explore more... find out more, until you can play eachother like an instrument, blindfolded...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
bluedenim
: 3007

« #5 : February 25, 2012, 07:56:54 AM »

btw blue is that an invite to allow me to invite u n making u cum asap,, u do realise so far i made many ladies cum alot.. in real n in game... so if ur sure u could be exhausted after awhile with me....
really Mike? is that a challenge? I am very competitive you lnow ;)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
mikekhaze

« #6 : February 25, 2012, 08:57:55 AM »

really Mike? is that a challenge? I am very competitive you lnow ;)

Bring it out baby,, anytime u want as long im in and its either friday, saturday, sunday.. ill make sure ill get u darm wet n also very horny baby...

mikekhaze

« #7 : February 25, 2012, 09:01:52 AM »

Welcome to the forum Mike.

I like the intention you posted here. I hope that you will make a lot of girls smile.

For me it is all about balance. Whenever I meet someone, get interested in her, my intention is to have an adventure. Both of us. Looking for her soft spots, finding out what turns her on, makes her reach release is such an important and enjoyable part of the journey. I try my best to make her happy, drawing pleasure from that myself. And when she matches and returns those efforts, it turns into an amazing experience.

I always start an encounter to please her, as much as I hope to be pleased myself. When efforts are matched, it also draws you to eachother.. To explore more... find out more, until you can play eachother like an instrument, blindfolded...

well bro u jus gotta remember that we r guys n as a guy we have to firstly hit tat spot n continue hittin it till she breaks apart,, and also to my knowledge we asians are rather adventureous in the line of sexual pleasure and its a must to keep our partners well satisfied since to us not satisfied partners will leave us for other better partners so its a must have power to make her wanting more n more till she said "okay baby come and fuck me"....

Lover
: 10350

« #8 : February 27, 2012, 12:40:49 PM »

Ok mikehaze, you choose Friday - Sunday, then I take Monday - Thursday :D

My attitude is very similar to Tight. For me it's not the question of "who is cumming first", though I like to coddle my girl and bringing her over the point... and then, when I know she is happy, I start the next round when I also will cum... once, twice...
And don't forget that it can be wonderful to cum together

At least just one thing is important: Both enjoy the time, sharing thoughts, desires and wishes.

mikekhaze

« #9 : February 27, 2012, 11:07:08 PM »

@Lover u cant choice the day since its been selected... if u want help out by making friday-sunday by helping out.. tat way i know tat there are people helping me in the hopes of pleasure.. n thanks for sharing ur views i know the topics is rather weak but well im not asking for A$ but something rather common pleasure once i got that im as happy as sex ever brings me... hehehehe

Adera
: 3047

« #10 : February 28, 2012, 08:05:45 AM »

It's the best when I can reach orgasm about at the same time as a guy, it makes it so much more intense and good. I of course like it when a guy can last long enough for me to orgasm as well, that might not always be the case of course but there are other ways for him to help me unless I can make him hard again that is. :P

With females I rather hold on, tease and play a bit more dominant rather than just let go if I'm the one giving and in "control". It wouldn't do if I where to cum too fast after all even if she might be able to get me hard again. ;)
mikekhaze

« #11 : February 28, 2012, 10:51:03 AM »

@adera hey sure if u wanna i be pleasured to test ur durability,, tat is if u can last.. most girls i tried even cum fist let alone seconds, but my dear sweet wife who i really like is a real pleasure for me.. opps i said too much, btw as for u sure anytime u need u know where to look for me,,,

sexilicious
: 2755

« #12 : February 28, 2012, 04:14:39 PM »

i know me i normally have many many many orgasms before the guy ever does ;D

mikekhaze

« #13 : February 28, 2012, 09:47:45 PM »

well sexi if u need me to pleasure u fully jus ask.. ill be there im sure of it...

sexilicious
: 2755

« #14 : February 29, 2012, 07:31:25 AM »

well mike you will have to find me or i would have to find you on first ;D plus i seem to be quite busy lately ::) so have fun trying to capture me lol

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: