*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why i see items in-game that are not available in the shop?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Why i see items in-game that are not available in the shop?  ( 10563 )
FateInfinity
: 51

« : February 29, 2012, 10:49:07 AM »

I see in-game some nice clothes and stocking but they seem not available in the web shop. How to buy them?
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #1 : February 29, 2012, 11:04:11 AM »

Some clothing items must be purchased as a set. There is a good possibility that the stockings you are interested in are part of a complete outfit.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : February 29, 2012, 11:15:59 AM »

keiki is right. in the dress room online, you can't see the full set, but every "piece" is under a certain category. take a good look at him and on the full set in the shop to recognize them. i know, the pic online are not so big and it's no easy to recognized them, but if you look carefully, you can do it. and you can allways ask our help here!

FateInfinity
: 51

« #3 : February 29, 2012, 11:57:23 AM »

The horizontal striped orange funny stockings.
hentaiboy69

« #4 : February 29, 2012, 11:59:08 AM »

They are on the witchcostume whit the pumpkin stamped on the dress.

Mari_Lunalis
: 4

as suggestion:
would be nice if the ingame mouseover help tooltip would actually show the name of the item or set where the item is in, instead of the category.
that way you could see stockings xy is in clothing set xy.

or with the faces/makeup you could see what one it is in the shop. also might be good to name each item different as faces in teh shop all have the same name/description. would be good to name them atleast face1 face2 face3 and the help mouse tooltip in the character editor would list "face 2" then.

also clicking it opens the shop, but could be nice if it would send you to the page of the clicked item then too.
hentaiboy69

On this last request i'm whit you, mari!

Point back on old idea about the shop and the in game dressing room: please, dev-team, give us a better dressing room whit preview, something similar to The Sims creation room! it will be really appreciated!
« : April 04, 2012, 06:03:13 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

hi mari

about your last request , it will be useless to be send to the good item when you clic one .

when you enter the shop , youre not logged and when you log , it send you to the first page .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
apollo13nut
: 262

The best way to see these "sets" is to use the "old shop" option. A lot of clothes I own the shop says I don't because I bought them in a package under the old shop. The new shop does not recognize the prior purchase.
PaulinaHard
: 19

« #9 : August 29, 2017, 07:55:13 AM »

Wich is the difference between the B-shop and the normal shop? Where is this B-shop located?

Thanks.
Concerto1977
: 1

« #10 : September 05, 2017, 09:14:41 AM »

Yes, where is this B-Shop ?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: