*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Man with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ANNOUNCEMENT
« previous next »
: [1]
: ANNOUNCEMENT  ( 8008 )
Bear
: 3856

« : March 02, 2012, 10:56:21 PM »

As you might note I have been appointed as the thread Moderator... for this and four other subsections under Discussions about Sex.

I hope to do my best in this service,... yet am not rushing into quick decisions as to the level  of implementation. So for the moment... I am sitting back and taking stock of what I am overseeing...

At this point I am very open to listening to suggestions as to directions you might like to see here. So feel free to PM me with suggestions  or post below... lets try to create yet a site,... fun,... informative and creative...

pio225
: 22

« #1 : March 10, 2012, 01:02:43 PM »

i want to have poses which I will  be could massage his body and kiss too
i would love  have poses of licking  ass hole. It would wonderful. :):):):):) thanks in advence
Bear

« #2 : March 13, 2012, 08:36:30 AM »

the following link is for the MF pose "Under the Cock" which offers some anal licking and might make a good conversion pose for the MM play.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,640.0.html

Adera
: 3047

« #3 : March 13, 2012, 08:43:32 AM »

They already have the pose "Under the Cock" for MM, though I'm not sure they have that option.
Bear

« #4 : March 13, 2012, 08:53:16 AM »

a gentle reminder to the the moderator that he needs his reading glasses on before responding...

Yes they do... In which case Pio, I have to ask is there something in one of the orientations that might be adaptable towards the time of actions you desire? It's a question I would ask any of you looking for more MM poses.

mmm they don't have the standard sitting blowjob.... or handjob with anal play... those might be modified ....

zzAnthonyzz
: 20

« #5 : March 16, 2012, 06:22:57 AM »

Many of the MF poses ccould be modified to suit MM
Siiting blow job definately they have it for SM so shouldnt be toohard to make for MM
The stansing blow job also could be modified to suit MM once again it is available for SM
I would also like to see more 3 way poses for MM particularly where all 3  cna be in contact
A boy train would be excellent.
Spit roasting,double penetration and a 3 way 69  also :P
BTW im glad to have returned after some time away and very pleased to see more MM poses keep up rhe good work!!!
pio225
: 22

« #6 : May 17, 2012, 02:19:42 PM »

I would like to have positions that  take guy and put him on bed and fuck him and to hold  for leg in up and put legs on my arms and whiz him  . also go to lick his ass
 :P :P :P :P :P :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: