*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ANNOUNCEMENT
« previous next »
: [1]
: ANNOUNCEMENT  ( 5299 )
Bear
: 3856

« : March 02, 2012, 10:57:11 PM »

As you might note I have been appointed as the thread Moderator... for this and four other subsections under Discussions about Sex.

I hope to do my best in this service,... yet am not rushing into quick decisions as to the level  of implementation. So for the moment... I am sitting back and taking stock of what I am overseeing...

At this point I am very open to listening to suggestions as to directions you might like to see here. So feel free to PM me with suggestions  or post below... lets try to create yet a site,... fun,... informative and creative...

mikekhaze
: 58

Death Is Only The Beginning

« #1 : March 03, 2012, 05:18:41 AM »

hi sorry but can u delete the thread do note thanks n sorry again...

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : March 03, 2012, 07:28:53 AM »

Bear, as I still did on pm again I want to say "Congrats".
As we all are following the same goal, we will make it. I send you suggestions whenever I think it's necessary and I also be here, if you need some help.

PS: Mikehaze, you are able to remove each thread you opened by yourself. I add the explaination to my quick-start guide
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.msg29445.html#new
« : March 03, 2012, 07:31:49 AM Lover »

mikekhaze
: 58

Death Is Only The Beginning

« #3 : March 03, 2012, 11:17:18 AM »

@lover wow thanks

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
Bear
: 3856

« #4 : March 08, 2012, 11:02:07 AM »

FYI the movement notices will be on for a short bit only.. just as an easy notification to indicate the thread has moved here as I shuffle things around. I intend on deleting them after a week..

: [1]  
« previous next »
: