*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Collecting ideas for this forum
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Collecting ideas for this forum  ( 28006 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : March 09, 2012, 05:28:12 AM »

@ Keiko: This is exactly what I'm talking about. Just in an own thread in support-board, not hidden here between our brain stormes :)

@ Adera: Great - to be honest, I also thought on you and Swedish people.

@ Pafe: Thanks

medjai
: 415

« #16 : March 09, 2012, 07:19:58 AM »

Italian and a little bit of spaniish here  ;)
Bear
: 3856

« #17 : March 09, 2012, 08:44:52 AM »

Well I jumped the gun on that Group play before seeing this thread here, the hint in Keiko's post on the etiquette thread was  enough to initiate that change.

Looking at how this is proposed...If one is going to reorganize and create "Shop  Updates" you;ll need to establish the subcategories for the various orientations under that and migrate the bulk of entries from "discussions about sex"  into that section to avoid duplication of threads.

Looking at what is remaining...  is primarily pose related for development...perhaps merging those under orientation specific  threads under creative ideas...

The remainder could be merged into "Discussions about sex" as a singular thread... with no orientation specifics...

Lover

« #18 : March 09, 2012, 11:10:03 AM »

@ Pafe 
I don't know if I can explain what I am meaning.  I am thinking about something in the "how to post" section perhaps.  Just to let other know that mistakes happen to everyone, and with the many native languages that are spoken here in our International Community, it is not uncommon to misinterperate the intention of someone's posting.  So please do not be offended by something unless, of course, it is directed personally at you.

Look here: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1503.0.html
Is it ok?

Pafe
: 548

« #19 : March 09, 2012, 11:49:59 AM »

Hiya's..

@ Lover.  Yes, that is exactly what I had in mind.  Simply stated and direct to the point.  Thank you.  :)

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover

« #20 : March 09, 2012, 12:09:40 PM »

Just to merge my suggestion for non-english speaker:

Keiko: Japanese
Adera: Swedish
Medjai: Italian and expert for spanish  ;)
Tight: Dutch and German (sorry my friend, I'm bit bold I know)
Lover: Probably I can help German people

I'm opening a new thread in support-board soon. Of course, we may have more then just one person for each language, so don't be afraid to answer. In general I think on all our French friends here.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #21 : March 09, 2012, 04:39:25 PM »

Maybe i could help little for french  ;D ( not sure lol )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #22 : March 10, 2012, 04:41:06 PM »

Adera, Rukya, Medjai, Tight...

Please send me a pm, including a welcome in your language and the English meaning. Look at Keiko's welcome, something like this is great.
Thanks to all

To all other: If you also speak another language please enter this thread. No matter if we alreday have somebody for this language.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #23 : March 10, 2012, 05:15:23 PM »

Well, i can support Medjai whit italian peoples.

Jacquesza
: 50

« #24 : March 12, 2012, 03:58:56 AM »

My home language is Afrikaans, for what it's worth. One of the 11 official South African languages  ::)
Bear
: 3856

« #25 : March 12, 2012, 09:21:27 AM »

I can handle most forms of typonese  ::)

Kieko I get the impression you are going to roll the developers threads over every 2 months (4-5 weeks for ideas then a poll) ?

If so that will help with the issue of finding and reviewing the ideas for those wishing to vote.

Still looking for ideas on the workshop threads...I know some are sincerely trying to figure it out and while the polls are going on ideas are still flowing there.. threads appear necessary since I imagine you will  shut these down after the vote...

Lover

« #26 : March 12, 2012, 12:05:36 PM »

@ Jaquesza:
If you agree, just send me a pm with your welcome in Affrikaans and I will add it.

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #27 : March 12, 2012, 01:19:09 PM »

Still looking for ideas on the workshop threads...I know some are sincerely trying to figure it out and while the polls are going on ideas are still flowing there.. threads appear necessary since I imagine you will  shut these down after the vote...

How about simply putting in a cut off (Similar to what Kieko is doing) and discussion can continue once the poll is openned for voting. Additionally, make a thread for all new suggestions (those that arrive after the cut-off). Once the Poll is completed and closed, and discussions cease (say a week, two, or month?) the topic can be locked and subsequently"ARCHIVED". The "NEW" thread simply continues and the whole cycle begins anew.

Any additional thoughts are welcome.

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #28 : March 13, 2012, 03:40:48 AM »

Keiko, how did you think putting INTRODUCE YOURSELF under off-topic will work!? in my opinion, it will be a stand alone section.

Plus, basically, the structure of the two main section of forum are totally wrong:

• In "Discussions about sex", 5 on 7 sub section don't fit there (i know i had said it before and i have an aswer of it, but it's totally wrong, IMO), but fit  in the "Discussions about AChat" area.
  • "Discussions about AChat" needs several sub area, like one for talk of the released stuff, another for the new suggestion, etcetera.

last thing about EVENTS & CLUBS: reading how it will work, at last the "Erotic Fantasies" will be moved there or am i wrong!? well, at last there are some stuff who are linked directly whit achat (the contest and the NSPD topic), so a part of them fit in the "Discussions about sex", others can be moved in the "Off topic" area.

This is how i see the forum structure and how i think it will be work better. so, please, make me know what did you think.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #29 : March 13, 2012, 06:19:56 AM »

One thing i dont understand hentai  ;D , in what way the NSPD topic is linked with achat ?

No offence to the ones who play it , but its just another RP topic like Blue house or Medjai clinic , no ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: