*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Collecting ideas for this forum
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Collecting ideas for this forum  ( 28013 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #30 : March 13, 2012, 06:24:27 AM »

I think the idea Rukya is that it has grown. Looking at Az's requirements people are "wearing" mandated tags in game. So it seems to have become more like those groups you see people tagging their profiles with to indicate membership... just the first spawned by the forum.

Almost like a guild in a MMORPG.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #31 : March 13, 2012, 06:26:35 AM »

oh ok , thanks janine .  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #32 : March 13, 2012, 11:31:12 AM »

@Janine: bingo!

hentaiboy69

« #33 : March 14, 2012, 03:57:03 AM »

Something about i had never notice before in the suggestion of forum area: one to talk about interface of the game and tecnical issue in general.
In my mind i have the topic about the in game chat now, but there can be more: better graphic, resolution or just the description window we have in game.

Or did you think we can talk about this in the support section!?
« : March 14, 2012, 04:14:40 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera
: 3047

« #34 : March 14, 2012, 04:11:13 AM »

HB, I think that goes into the "Share your creative ideas" section. I for one would like the the ability to change the size of the AChat window to whatever suits me when in windowed mode. It would also be nice if the UI could be scaled down a little... I think it's a bit too big at times.
hentaiboy69

« #35 : March 14, 2012, 04:20:00 AM »

yes, i agree, adera, but what i was thinking at, is if we gonna have a section only for this, to make it more visible and searate it from clothes, poses, etcetera

p.s.:  what about sticking this topic on the top of this section!?

Lover
: 10350

« #36 : March 14, 2012, 10:38:36 AM »

HB, imop the support is just for technical issues, questins about the the game (how it works, becoming premium... all that stuff) but not to collect ideas. It would not be a problem to make a thread about this, but I'm afraid it would be confusing very soon, like the FAQ-board is now. And the title of the board is "Discussions about AChat" so it means for poses, shop, improvements...

On the other side it sounds logical - we have just one board-name called "Share your creative ideas". We could split it
- Share your creative ideas for content
- Share your creative ideas for interface/technical improvements

hentaiboy69

« #37 : March 14, 2012, 11:01:18 AM »

Lover, that will be perfect!

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #38 : March 14, 2012, 07:44:49 PM »

Kieko I get the impression you are going to roll the developers threads over every 2 months (4-5 weeks for ideas then a poll) ?

At first I was thinking every month, at least for the clothing ideas since the amount of suggestions on that thread stacks up rather quickly. For the poses, perhaps they can go every 2 months before concluding with a poll at the end of the 2nd month.

Keiko, how did you think putting INTRODUCE YOURSELF under off-topic will work!? in my opinion, it will be a stand alone section.

I was just trying to suggest existing places for new sub boards to be created. Personally, I would like to see "Introduce Yourself" in it's own section at the very top of the forum (maybe right after Tom's "Rules")

last thing about EVENTS & CLUBS: reading how it will work, at last the "Erotic Fantasies" will be moved there or am i wrong!?

I always imagined "Erotic Fantasies" would be the place to host RP parties or share erotic stories, so it would stay where it already is. For "Events & Clubs," that would be a great place the NSPD could host their personal thread for members along with any other groups/factions that exist on AChat. (I know I've seen quite a few). Events could include holiday specific parties or contests.

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #39 : March 14, 2012, 09:03:10 PM »

Something about i had never notice before in the suggestion of forum area: one to talk about interface of the game and tecnical issue in general.

At the current time, I have noticed a distinct lack of a "Newbie" guide that describes in detail all the controls in detail. I have mentioned this to tightfit74 and I am in the process of compiling a "Manual" to this effect. It will take some time to complete, so please beare with me as I moved towards a Draft Copy.

Once completed, It will be presented to the Dev-team for their approval.

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #40 : March 14, 2012, 10:41:36 PM »

I was just trying to suggest existing places for new sub boards to be created. Personally, I would like to see "Introduce Yourself" in it's own section at the very top of the forum (maybe right after Tom's "Rules")

I agree with this , like this the first think the newcomers will see is the "introduce yourself" , and maybe its not a good idea , but put the "Non english speaker" in the same section  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #41 : March 15, 2012, 02:16:47 AM »

Keilko, reading your explanation, i can see we have the same idea, something it wasn't like this in your first post.

Azrielle, if i don't mind there must be a sort of starting guide, Lover had mention it several time, even if i have never seen it. Maybe you can ask him!
anyway, i wasn't talking about a guide for newbie but about a forum area to talk interface update or about new usefull stuff to have the best experience whit achat
HB, imop the support is just for technical issues, questins about the the game (how it works, becoming premium... all that stuff) but not to collect ideas. It would not be a problem to make a thread about this, but I'm afraid it would be confusing very soon, like the FAQ-board is now. And the title of the board is "Discussions about AChat" so it means for poses, shop, improvements...

On the other side it sounds logical - we have just one board-name called "Share your creative ideas". We could split it
- Share your creative ideas for content
- Share your creative ideas for interface/technical improvements
Lover, here, had undersand what i mean.

Lover

« #42 : March 15, 2012, 11:23:46 AM »

Az
t the current time, I have noticed a distinct lack of a "Newbie" guide that describes in detail all the controls in detail. I have mentioned this to tightfit74 and I am in the process of compiling a "Manual" to this effect

HB
Azrielle, if i don't mind there must be a sort of starting guide, Lover had mention it several time, even if i have never seen it. Maybe you can ask him!

Probably you're talking bout this http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,14.0.html

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #43 : March 15, 2012, 08:57:47 PM »

Probably you're talking bout this http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,14.0.html

Lover... while the quickstart guides are useful, and I do regualrly direct newbies towards them... my suggestion is more of a "User manual" that describes in detail the controls and how to become proficient in their use.

example: The Search Button (lower right hand corner of the AChat client window)

The item is named, and with the name... a location, followed by a description of how to use the specific control.

I know it may sound redundant for those of us who have already learned, but you would be suprised at how many tutorials I have already conducted for newbies, and the subsequest blessings of profuse thanks from these new members, for having had someone take the time to teach them. I think at the time of this post, I have probably done several dozen tutorials.

It is these new members, that I get little kisses, huggles, smoochies and even the occaisional cum stains from, politely stuffed into my messages box.

anyway... I digress from my own topic of the "User manual"... work, work, work... grumble, grumble, mumble, mumble... errr.

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Lover

« #44 : March 16, 2012, 01:32:19 PM »

Az, now I see what you are doing :) Great job. Some of the things they have to know are hidden in the FAQ - though it has become bit mazy.
I have an idea how to improve it, clean it and separate it in different areas. I'm just waiting for an answer of the A-Team.
Even if they agree with my suggestion, I'm glad if there is some help. So my suggestion to you:
Go on working on your "User manual" and perhaps we can work together, respectively add your manual to the board. What do you think?

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: