*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Collecting ideas for this forum
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: Collecting ideas for this forum  ( 28008 )
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #45 : March 16, 2012, 07:24:55 PM »

So my suggestion to you:
Go on working on your "User manual" and perhaps we can work together, respectively add your manual to the board. What do you think?

Lover:
A collaboration is an awesome idea... the "User manual" concept is an evolving process... so far I have it separated into 3 main areas, namely; "Search", "Character Editor",  and "Rooms". From within theses areas, I have basically compiled sub-sections. I hope to entice you into getting neked... hehehe.

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Lover
: 10350

« #46 : March 17, 2012, 06:47:55 AM »

Az, send me a list of your main areas and sub-sections and about the missing files. Then we can put them together and talk about publishing. But naked... do you really believe we're gonna work then?  ;D

Perhaps other user join us and we also can translate these manuals into other languages.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #47 : March 21, 2012, 12:41:42 AM »

I'd be happy to offer my help and translate the manual to dutch... I apreciate the effort.. If you need any help, just give me a call :)

And Lover, please keep your clothes on around me.. ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #48 : May 25, 2012, 04:24:53 PM »

Sounds good to me. Here are more new members who might have good ideas, some probably already discussed, but there also may be some new good ones.

Pafe
: 548

« #49 : May 26, 2012, 01:01:13 PM »

Hiya's...

Good idea, Moonie.  Having it pinned to the top might keep it in everyone's mind.  We're always looking for new suggestions and ideas... even rehashing the old ones can be good, too.  Things seem to get forgotten here as we move on to new things.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: