*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A Mystery...
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
: A Mystery...  ( 66538 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #15 : March 25, 2012, 02:24:14 PM »

The soft humming of a server fills the room with a murmuring noise, bouncing off endlessly against the cold, concrete walls. An iron-framed desk is set up in the middle of the basement, a glass desktop with a keyboard and a mouse, a frame holding 9 monitors, each feeding information to the person leaning back in a ragged, old armchair. Peering at the screen, two slender hands hovering over a keyboard, a young woman takes in the information offered on the screens. Her long, slender legs folded over eachother, her short skirt hiked up her well formed thighs, an observant watcher might notice the absence of panties, just detectable in the dimmed light of the room.

A steel door at the back of the room, slides open almost without making a noise and slowly he steps through the door. His hands folded behind his back, dressed immaculately in a black suit, a white shirt and orange tie, a coat of arms woven in as a motive. Silently he walks into the room, ending next to the armchair, his eyes fixed on the screen. He releases his hands and brings one to his chin, slowly stroking his fingers along the white hairs, sprouting from his face.

“Ella, did he get the message”

Without turning the girl answers in a honey-sweet voice, her slender fingers still moving rapidly over the keyboard, entering commands as she leans back and stretches. As she does, she pushes her chest up, allowing her visitor a look in her cleavage, but to her slight disappointment, the man keeps looking at the screens in front of them.

“Yes sir, he got the message and he reacted quite explosive to the little show we gave him”

“We?”

The man pulls on his beard and responds sharply to her giggle. It irritates him when his employees loose sense of their task and become too laconically. As he watches the screen at the centre, the small cam perfectly hidden in the ceiling, the lense aimed at the desk in the study of the New York house, he puts his hand on the armchair and turns it to him, demanding the attention of the girl.

“Ella, always reflect on your task. There is no time for pleasantries or fun. Focus on your task”

The girl twitches uneasily in her chair, the eyes of the man locking hers, preventing her to look away. She feels her cheeks start to burn as he corrects her behaviour. For a moment, excited with the view of the man orgasming, she forgot her place and took the wrong liberties. She swallows the lump away and focusses on her keyboard and screens as soon as the man releases her eyes.

“Yes sir, I will keep it in mind. I wanted to inform you also, the preparations for the choice have been made. Whenever you desire, it can be set in motion immediatly”

He releases his beard, his eyes squinting almost unnoticably with pleasure, the preperations done almost a full day aheadof schedule. His hands fold behind his back again, looking over the young, pretty girl one more time before he turns and walks back to the entrance, the steel door opening automatically as he nears it.

“Check them again, and then again. I will not tolerate mistakes”

After a few moments, my eyes flaring wide open as the message burns into the screen of my laptop, then the speed of the fan slowing down, the automatic shut down sequence started. I grab the computer quickly and press all possible key combinations to stop it from shutting down, having no time to write down the message. But as the screen goes black, the letters remain visible, the screen ruined with the intensity of the message. I fall back into my chair, my eyes glued to the letters on screen, my mind starting to disect it immediatly.

But then I see my hands, look down and see my abdomen covered in what now has turned into a sticky puddle of semen. I giggle, get up from my chair and whipe the sticky mess of my skin with my t-shirt, twisting it into the ball as I walk upstairs to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and undress quickly, hopping under the warm wash of water and start to soap in my hair. I go through the events of this past hour again. The caller early in the morning, the package with the personals page of the newspaper, the one strange add. Then the key in the ziplock bag, with “GCS” written on it. The keycode offering access to a webpage, telling me I am worthy and should stay vigilent untill the final night? What night? Surprises?

As the thoughts tumble through my head, my mind struggling to decide where to start my search, I soap in my body, a quick decision not to shave, this being a seldom day off.  I hop out, the shower refreshed me and as I dry myself off, I decide to go to Grand Central Station, to see if I can find the locker. Meanwhile the text of the riddle is going through my mind. ‘a circling light, cast out at night, a warning for the shore’. That part is not too hard, the answer has to be a lighthouse.. But what on earth does a lighthouse have to do with this? What did it say in the other message? ‘be on time, at the right place’. There seems to be a connection, the lighthouse at least indicating some kind of location.

I get dressed, a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt and a sweater, sportshoes and a light, sheepskin leather jacket. I grab the key from the desk in the study and look again at the code on it. It still doesn’t ring a bell, but as soon as I get there, I might get a clue. I look at the clock. 8 am.. It would be madnes to go by car, so I decide to hurl myself into the busy morning rush of the subway. I grab my keys and lock the door behind me, then jump off the small stairs and walk through the drive, up to the street. Within 20 minutes I reach the subway station, buy my ticket and move down to the right level. My mind is still going over the riddle, trying to piece it together with the message that first appeared on screen. I am worthy and should be vigilant. That part worries me.. But I have a beneficiary too, someone that organised this for me? Surprizes, the final night, collect my prize? It all dazzles me and I reach the trainstation without really having kept track of time.

As I ascend to the main level of the station, I remember that all lockers have been removed from GCS, due to terrorist threads. I look at the key closely again and notice the first 3 letters: MLS. In the main hall of the staion I look aorund and find someone to help me. I walk up and ask about the lockers, the woman answering me willingly, naming the location of the Manhattan Luggage Storage. 355 w 36th Street, near Penn Station & port Authority. I smile, another part of the puzzle solved. I walk outside and follow the directions of the woman and quickly find my way to the building. I step inside and find the front desk, showing the key to a cute woman, her red hair skiny as the rays of the sun reflect off the tall building across thew street.

She smiles and asks me to follow her, her hips gently swaying as the guides me through a few corridors, into a room at the back of the building. She points out the last 4 digits on the key and explains they match one of the lockers. Her soft hand slides over mine as her index finger shows the numbers, her body leaning into me a little, the comforting pressure of her chest against my arm, my face flushed with this appareant flirt. She slowly moves away, lets her fingers linger on the top of my hand, before she walks to the door.

“My name is Tess, please take your time sir, at the back are private rooms you can lock. There is also a bell that you can press, if you are ready to leave or need... assistance in anyway”

The short pause, the intensified look of her amber eyes, makes me shiver secretly, the room suddenly tense with unexpressed sexual desire. I swallow and whipe a bead of sweat off my forehead, before entering the room. Quickly I find the order in which the lockers are sorted and locate the locker matching the key. My hand trembles slightly as I put the key in the lock and turn. But no surprises, the key turns easily and a soft click is heard, the door moving slightly. Slowly I open the door and look inside, in the dark shadows all my eyes can discern is a small, rectagular shape. I slide my hand in and my fingers touch the smooth outsides of a cardboard box, the weight surprisingly heavy, in relation to the other box I found this morning.

I close the locker and turn the key, after making sure it is completely empty. Then turn and move into one of the small chambers, a planchet attached to the wall, the door locked from the inside. I open the box and a phone slides out. To my surprise it is turned on, the battery indicator at full level. As I look at the screen of the simple machine, I see the blinking icon of an unread textmessage. Curiosity wins and I unlock the buttons and open the message:

“Call Tess and give her what she wants..”

The sultry look, the lingering touch of her fingers on my hand, her breasts pressing into my arm have given me an idea of what Tess wants, though I have no clue why she would have chosen me. Maybe this all has to do with the ridles.. I smile, not a maybe, a certainty. I hesitate for a minute, then finding the small button of a bell next to the door, then decisevely press it, holding it longer as necessary, my hand freezing with the sudden rush of adrenaline. It doesn’t take long before I hear the soft clicks of the high heels of Tess, the door opening and the sweet smell of her perfume filling the lockerrom, drifting in under the door. A soft knock is heared, her soft voice calling me.

“Sir, is everything ok?”

I open the door and let her slip inside, the small chamber suddenly getting a little cramped, her body very close to me, almost pressed against me in the room. I notice the fire burning in her amber eyes, an extra button of her blouse undone, showing me more of her cleavage, her full breasts tightly spanned over by the sheer fabric. I notice she isn’t wearing a bra, her nipples too present, pushing taut against her top. Her face flushed, her breathing shallow, her skin pinkish, her excitement appareant. As she moves closer, my face starts to flush and my fingers start to fumble, insecure with the situation.

“yes Tess, everything is alright. I am doing a series of tasks and one of them, is to give you what you want...”

I start stuttering, not sure how to move on from there, but finding there is no need. I see the big smile curl her lips, her body moving in, cornering me against the planchet. Before I realise it, her fingers are pulling on my pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them, nimble hands pulling them down to my knees. Her hand slips inside my undies, cradling my member amd spheres as she pushes herself against me. Her free hand grabs mine and places it on the wall to the side of me, then moves over to the other and repeats. She looks at me, her eyes wet with desire, and places a finger against her full lips. She smiles, then slowly starts to sink to her knees, her eyes locked in with mine. She grabs my undies and pulls them down, letting my growing member out of its tight confinement.

Her slender fingers fold around the shaft, clenching down immediatly and guiding the tip to her mouth. She licks her lips before she folds them around the head, her cheeks collapsing, the intense suction on the head pulling it in through her lips, into her mouth. Her toungue forms a broad, wet bed for the shaft as she start to suckle on my member, coaxing it to a full erection. I gasp for air, brace myself against the wall as a sudden rush of pleasure claims my body. I look down, watching Tess start to move her head faster, eagerly devouring my throbbing shaft. A soft moan sudenly slips from my lips, immediatly she stops her movements, looking up to me. She shakes her head gently, my shaft deep in her mouth, before focussing on her task again.

I get the idea and I clench my teeth, concentrating on not making a noise while she expertly sucks my cock. Inside my mind I scream as I feel the head slip through her throat, her lips touching my pelvis, her slender fingers cupping my balls. She bumps her face into me, her tight throat clenching, swallowing the head, rushing me to the threshold of my orgasm. There, balancing on the edge, she squeezes at the right moment and I explode. Too late to correct myself, I let out a deep trembling moan as my semen rushes through my shaft and jets into her mouth. She increases her suction as my member twitches and trembles, drawing my semen from my spheres, not spilling a drop. As I settle down, my member slowly getting soft, she twirls her tongue a last time around the head, nudging the tip into the small cleft at the top, then lets my shaft slip from her lips. Her tongue rounds her mouth, her delicate neck showing the swallowing motion of her throat, then a big smile curls her lips. She kisses my cheek lightly before turning and unlocking the door*

“I hope I was able to help you solve your problems mister Weaver, and thank you for being so generous..”

Dazed I watch her disappear, her nimble hands helping me zip up before she turns and clicks away on her high heels, her step almost hiding her excitement. I take a deep breath and look into the lockerroom when suddenly the phone buzzes again. I pick it up from the planchet and open the text-message.

“Go home and wait for tomorrow’s paper”

The instructions are clear and I leave the small chamber, walk through the lockerroom and as I pass the desk in the lobby, I get a wink from Tess,
her tongue sliping out, licking her lips from left to right. With the phone securely in the inner pocket of my jacket, I start to walk back to Grand Central station and find my train home.

“Has the add been placed”

His long fingers slowly stroke his beard, the white hairs sprouting from his chin, soft and shiny, well groomed and neatly cut around his lips. His voice dark with authority, resonating through the room, understood clearly by the girl standing in front of his desk. She looks at him directly, her arms neatly folded behind her back, her fingers entangled, her breathing slow and regular. Her grey suit tailor made, tightly wrapping her figure in a sexy, but distinguished manner.. She nods and smiles.

“Yes sir, the add will be be in the paper tomorrow and a copy will be delivered to his door. I double checked”

“The riddle has been spell-checked by the editor and you? Letter for letter?”

“Yes sir, confirmed and reconfirmed. He almost got upset with the way I pushed him”

He nods, turns his chair away from the young woman and looks out the window. Dark clouds have begun to form on the horizon, darkening the evening twillight. His hand at his chin, the fingers repeating their automated movements, the silent hint grasped by the girl as she silently moves to the large, double doors that allow entrance and exit to the study.

“Mothered without conception, a miracle indeed
A heavenly burden, blessed in her core”

Wriggeled from below the earth
dangling on a hook, twisting in his wait
long and slender without sight, quickly turned into ....”

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : March 25, 2012, 07:49:49 PM »

mmmm - I'm presuming this bit is the where? Or is it the when or who?

Mothered without conception, a miracle indeed
A heavenly burden, blessed in her core

Ok, Is this the Virgin Mary, carrying  baby Jesus ?

Wiggled from below the earth
Dangling on a hook, twisting in his wait
Long and slender, without sight, quickly turned into ....         ( bait? )

Sounds like a fisherman's worm?

mmmm Mary and a worm ...  .   Tight you are still driving me nuts lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #17 : March 26, 2012, 03:18:23 PM »

mmmmm  ok..   This is the Where ...

so .. we got      lighthouse on an atol 
                          The Virgin Mary
                          Worms, fisherman's bait 

Does this ring a bell to anyone location wise? 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : March 26, 2012, 03:40:22 PM »

A lighthouse on the Virgin Islands? I don't think so, but perhaps Tight gives a hint...
Or are you talking about Jesus and his words "I want you are fishers of men"?

Sorry, Tight... we need some help

TightFit74

« #19 : March 26, 2012, 11:17:56 PM »

All ingredients to find the 'Where" are there.. the answers from both riddles need to be combined.. a lighthouse and an island, ... and ... makes? try and enter the words in google and see where it takes you.....

Brandybee

« #20 : March 27, 2012, 07:26:56 PM »

HEHE  Is that a tantalising clue on your pic  Tight  ?  .... the lighthouse :)   ..... You tease you .. 

TightFit74

« #21 : March 28, 2012, 12:04:34 AM »

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't... Solve the riddle and you will know if this is the lighthouse the story refers to...

uhm, do I have to start looking over my shoulder ms Brandy? getting to feel a little paranoia... *grins*

bluedenim
: 3007

« #22 : March 28, 2012, 12:05:39 AM »

I did think of the Staue of Liberty.............................

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
TightFit74

« #23 : March 29, 2012, 05:43:17 AM »

it is indeed a lighthouse, somewhere on an island. The second riddle tells which island and the name of the lighthouse...

one hint: It's neither on the American continent, nor the European continent...

Pafe
: 548

« #24 : March 29, 2012, 09:09:05 AM »

Hiya's

The Lighthouse at Alexandria on the Island of Pharos.

The Lighthouse of Alexandria, also known as the Pharos of Alexandria (in Ancient Greek, ὁ Φάρος Ἀλεξανδρινóς), was a tower built between 280 and 247 BC on the island of Pharos at Alexandria, Egypt. Its purpose was to guide sailors into the harbor at night.

With a height variously estimated at somewhere between 393 and 450 ft (120 and 140 m), it was for many centuries among the tallest man-made structures on Earth. It was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Thank you Wikipedia.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Brandybee

« #25 : March 29, 2012, 01:28:38 PM »

ok, I googled some variations of the words and got a hit with " Mary" and " bait"   and guess what ... a lighthouse came up ...  yippy yi yay ..

St Mary's Lighthouse, Bait Island, Cullercoats, North end of Whitley Bay. UK.

Its even got a causeway :)   

Tight ,     paranoia .. .... do I make you nervous sweetie ??  Hehe

bluedenim
: 3007

« #26 : March 29, 2012, 04:23:04 PM »

That was definitely hard for non-uk residents!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee

« #27 : March 29, 2012, 04:57:22 PM »

Blue,   Hey I'm not sure if ts right, its been driving me crazy since Tight posted. And i let you into a secret - I never heard of it before. Pictures look great though.

Hope you continue to join us on figuring the puzzles out , I like throwing ideas out to crack the riddles - I'm too thick to crack them on my own Hehe ...

Pafe , Lover, same to you ... dont leave me floundering  :)   Please .... 

TightFit74

« #28 : March 30, 2012, 09:19:51 AM »

ms Brandy,

the answer is correct. The right location is st Mary's Lighthouse, on Bait Island, Whitley bay..

I will start on episode 3 soon.. Good luck!

Lover
: 10350

« #29 : March 30, 2012, 03:17:18 PM »

@ Brandy: I won't leave you alone :-*  I also love to solve puzzles, but I didn't have a new idea - congrats, you made it!!!

Tight,
North end of Whitley Bay. UK.
- does it really not belong to the European continent?

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9  
« previous next »
: