*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why do some people think being assholes is funny?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Why do some people think being assholes is funny?  ( 9432 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : March 21, 2012, 12:05:12 AM »

I'm sick of assholes acting like their shit is funny.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : March 21, 2012, 12:12:42 AM »

apollo , unhealer have a really curious sense of joke and he is known from the forum . You will have the occasion if you read some topics in the firsts pages to see that he was exactly like this here  ;D . And he is not alone in achat  ;D , last night a girl introduce herself to me saying " heya lill bitch" not really agreable . in these cases , you can do like i did with her , anwsering "bye"  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : March 21, 2012, 12:53:23 AM »

Apollo,

ignoring Unhealer is the best you can do. Feed him with your reactions and he will smell blood.. Some people are like that.. It's life. I understand your frustration about it, but there isn't much you (we) can do about it..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : March 21, 2012, 02:35:27 AM »

Rukya is right, e is like that, we all know it.......and this explain why he was banned from the forum.

Tight, sorry to say, but you are a bit rude, don't you think so!? we heve him around here for months and all know this is his personal style. i don't mean you have to listen at every word he write, just remember he is joking....well, a little in an heavy way.... :-\

@Rukya: are you sure she wasn't a boy whit female avatar!?

Adera
: 3047

« #4 : March 21, 2012, 02:58:34 AM »

Thing is to not take small talk like that seriously, if you can't then I guess you better ignore him. It might be wrong to joke around like that with people you don't know but for some it's just an ice breaker.
Pafe
: 548

« #5 : March 21, 2012, 06:06:12 AM »

Hiya's...

I'm sorry you have to deal with people like that.  I get those kind of messages all the time, but I think this Farside comic by Gary Larson says it all. It's what I think of when I get them.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : March 21, 2012, 07:11:34 AM »

@ hentai : no i'm not sure , i said girl cause the avatar is female and i dont verify each time if its a true girls or not :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #7 : March 21, 2012, 09:08:28 AM »

LOL Pafe, great pic.

Yes, we know you both from forum. Perhaps unhealer thought, you know his sense of humour? But at least the best is, not to be annoyed - forget it, don't waste your time with bad feelings and enjoy the kind people.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : March 21, 2012, 09:38:41 AM »

Hey Rukya, I was contacted by that girl too, I think - she said the same to me and was listed as a homo - go figure.
I challenged her behaviour and she duly apologised. But then, after a short break, went on to describe what she wanted to do to me .. . I just told her in her dreams, treated her as a joke .. her narrative would have to improve immensely as I'd get bored, and bombarded her with rules on ettiquette ... she left .. lol. I have even bombarded them with  " Bible " type scriptures according to Brandybee in the past - Sometimes, it can be kinda fun - playing them at their own game.

Absolutely love that cartoon, Pafe - pity we couldn't  press a button and send it to the culprit with a short sweet message to go away. Humour always seems to annoy them, as ultimately, they want to shock and provoke an offended reaction. Treat them all as a joke.

As my mom used to say - " Manners cost nothing, yet are priceless "  mmm  think I could add that as a BBee Scripture ...

Apollo - next time, count to 10 babes , take a deep breath - and say .." Nar, but I know a girl who does ... you having trouble with your chat ups ?? .. "  The ignore button is then your choice or an entertaining convo .. :)

Just for fun ..
Scriptures according to Brandybee. ( No offence meant in anyway to followers of any religion whats so ever )

And God said unto the Arc Angel Gabriel, go forth and find your desciples of goodwill, travel  to the four corners of the world and spread the word according to the book of good manners & ettiquette - Go to the land, known as achat, and particularly to the " scene"( the beach hut ) There you will find " name" who's soul is tainted and twisted and in need of redemption. They know not what they say -  Show them forgiveness and pity -  Go to them and envelope them with your love and wisdom... And so it came to pass... "name" was indeed found .. standing alone with no friends.. The great book was opened and read aloud ..
1) " Thou shalt not be rude to the people of achat or other lands"
2) " Thou shalt not name call "
3) "Thou shalt be respectful at all times"
4) "Thou shalt not assume they like the same things as you do"
5) "Be POLITE"
If you do not not like these simple commandments , then be banished from our lands henceforth, otherwise a great plague will befall you - pestilence and boils will erupt on your skin, you will bleed from every known orifice known to man. Such is the strength of this curse ... now go forth and contemplate your sins... and remember ... Its nice to be nice ...

I think you get the idea of the bombardment ... they usually leave .. thinking i'm a nutter... and who the hell have they contacted... hehe :)
100% success rate so far ... Please feel free to try and add your own commandments ... :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : March 21, 2012, 09:52:51 AM »

@brandy, you are awsome! and your scripture too!  10+
« : March 21, 2012, 10:59:50 AM hentaiboy69 »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #10 : March 21, 2012, 10:14:35 AM »

I will say that my interactions with Unhealer were few, and far between, and during his unfortunately rare moments where he didn't seem to be embracing the obnoxiousness that everyone here seems willing to admit were his rather his trademark.

To perhaps expand on Tight's comment I would say that people who act like that are acting like that to get a response out of you, and giving them one encourages their behavior. They know they are being obnoxious, and like Apollo titled this thread... they think it is funny. So if any response will encourage their behavior then no response is the only way to derail them.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Pafe
: 548

« #11 : March 21, 2012, 05:37:18 PM »

Hiya's...

Brandy, I actually used your scriptures tonight, and I must say they worked exactly as you described.  All of a sudden the guy's perfect english dissolved into "I don't speak english".  I think I became annoying to him!  I was really hoping to make his ignore list.  lol   They are going to be a keeper for me.  I am sending you royalties.  :)

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #12 : March 21, 2012, 06:04:20 PM »

From the Office of the Superintendent of Police
Nymphomania Sex Police Department

There are some who suffer the plaue of smallcox and as such the plague beseeches them to do unspeakable things in manner of speech and to small animals.

Sufferance hence delivered unto thee by thy staff and thy rod give the plagued pleasure to remit them brief pardon from their curse. Divinity, not virginity makes them repent for their sins...

But in the mean time, I will have a donut (with creame filling) and look no further than the bottom of my coffee cup as it equals the size of their gene pool.

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #13 : March 22, 2012, 04:38:25 AM »

Hentai - Ty for your kind words and top marks :)

Pafe - Ty for the feedback :).  It turns their insults into a bit of fun. Glad you tried it successfully too -  You are right their hitting the ignore button is the ultimate goal and your total victory.  As for the royalties - TY - there was really no need - just glad to help, spread some empowerment to their potential "victims" and to provide some alternative entertainment at times hehe.

United we stand.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: