*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  (Vote) Abolition of the option "Ignore all free users"
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 7
: Busy state - "ignore all free users, yes or no ??
Yes, want to abolish the option   -9 (20.9%)
No,want to keep option "Ignore all free users"   -9 (20.9%)
"Ignore all cold invites" instead of "Ignore all free users"   -25 (58.1%)
: 42

: (Vote) Abolition of the option "Ignore all free users"  ( 57045 )
jeanona31
: 503

« : March 24, 2012, 09:26:07 AM »

"Busy state - Ignore all free users "
I really do not like this option in the recent update. I have never used and think I won't.

The main reason for the poll is what I think this is really bad for the game with respect for those who think otherwise. I've already said my opinion on the subject "finally able to ignore free users"
so I'll just paste my post here.

I have some really nice friends who are free members, due respect for them and other free members, who are mostly fine,I do not want to use the option.
For me there is no problem to ignore the colds just not noticing them, generally is not so difficult.
Besides I have the impression that cold invites are attributed to free members only, I don't know why is that
cause premium members are doing the same thing.!?

Once I met premium member while I was free, we chatted for two hours, (he was Intelligent, funny etc.) he told me:"If you really want to meet really nice people should become the premium, free members are not very popular and desirable here ".
Even if we spent a nice time together we didn't  become friends probably because of his prejudices, later i didn't want his friendship.

After  I was thinking: Well that is so ridiculous, I can't believe it" !
Moreover think it is also plenty statement on the many avatars to free members which tell them in one or another way "back off", it is enough to them to know that they are unwanted as free. I was more annoyed that statement and such attitudes .
When i saw that first time i was stunned - Oh my God what is this, I can't believe it  all these divisions even in one game!! Why emphasize so much all that ! This suppose to be a nice game for all!
These attitudes certainly do not contribute to the good atmosphere at all.

I'm sure all the additional support which would even further distance the free users can only do losses to the game and all of us.
With all of the above and with the option "Ignore all free users" , all free members could,when they come to these findings and the existence of such a option, will gain a bad or completely wrong feeling and that is not something that will motivate them to subscribe but the opposite.

Let me say ,we need free members, in large numbers if we want to grow the game.
It is the responsibility of all of us who love A-chat to make them feel welcome and desirable, only then their attention will be directed to the subscription and greater opportunities in the game.
I would like that dev-team abolish "Ignore all free users"

It would be better for all that instead "Ignore all free users" we have a possibility "Ignore all cold invites". (if it is feasible)

An as would Pafe said "Thanks for letting me share"
(sorry Pafe for I stole you sentence for a short but it fits so well at the end  :-*)
« : March 24, 2012, 10:19:49 AM jeanona31 »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : March 24, 2012, 09:33:01 AM »

Mmmmmmm, more then remove it, i prefer it will be changed in "ignore free invite" and added "Ignore all invite", cause sometimes i'm just up for a nice chat whit other users.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : March 24, 2012, 09:44:25 AM »

totally agree with jeanona , and i'm really happy to have the oportunity to vote for this  ;D . And many free members have told me yet that with all the new things , they feel not wanted and dont see why they will have to subscribe just to be welcome by the ones who are just ignore them as free members . And its why i'm totally disagree with the option ignore all free users . so my vote will be in yes of course  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Zinah
: 167

« #3 : March 24, 2012, 12:37:18 PM »

I should have the option to ignore invites from people not on my friends/lovers list.  That means that my darling may invite me without me doing some clicking madness, but everyone else is stopped cold.
jeanona31

« #4 : March 24, 2012, 01:35:30 PM »

ZinahI have nothing against the upgrade options for the "Busy State",for my own part  can be many more choices -different types of ..

I repeat that the option in which selected words are "IGNORE ALL FREE USERS" is completely WRONG !!

Very degrading to free users and from the other hand sounds like a clear recommendation for those who are already premium members.
I have to say that is not a good message - In one word it will be a very bad marketing for the game and it's progress.

@ Hentai thanks for support !!
@ Rukya - Thanks for your strong line and your courageous "YES", someone who is not afraid to stand clearly behind !
« : March 25, 2012, 05:50:57 AM jeanona31 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : March 24, 2012, 01:42:33 PM »

Count me in, I dont use this for reasons as outlined previously :) 
( Beware if I find out when your birthday is hehe - rubbing my hands in glee )

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : March 24, 2012, 04:56:01 PM »

I'm with you - I don't use busy state cause I chat with everyone - and like to help if somebody is asking in a friendly way.
But we have to be honest: Those of us who talk to free user don't use this button. All other, who don't even wanna talk to free user do not talk. They like this button and wanna use it.

Zinah
: 167

« #7 : March 24, 2012, 05:42:27 PM »

Zinah I have nothing against the upgrade options for the "Busy State",for my own part  can be many more choices -different types of ..
I'm somewhat confused by this comment. 
I don't want to ignore free users, as I did not renew my premium account, I am a free user now.
To be more clear, I voted for option 3:  Change "ignore free users" to "Ignore cold invites"
 I'd like the option, were I to take premium again in the future, to avoid "cold invites" from complete strangers.  My preference therefore, is to change the "ignore all free users" to "ignore all invites from people not on my "friends/lovers" list.
« : March 24, 2012, 06:00:21 PM Zinah »
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : March 24, 2012, 05:48:45 PM »

hehe zinah it mean that you want ignore all invites from the ones in your spouse list too ?  ;D ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
jeanona31

« #9 : March 24, 2012, 06:19:37 PM »

@ Brandybee  thanks a lot ! Need a bit humor  ;D

Lover thank you very much for you're here too...

I know some of the members like the button and wanna use it but I am sure that those users are in the minority, at least I hope so. Because if not this would be the last game that I wanted to play or participate in any way. Forgive me on my complete honesty!
I'm sure also it will be a lot more members who will like the button "Ignore Free users" if we continue to spread that kind of spirit in the game and unfortunately on the forum too.

Premium users can keep statements on their avatars, their opinion and any other means which are used to show that free users are undesirable.
I don't mind and i respect all different opinions but i really don't understand- If all this bothers them that much, while their chatting with friend ,why they not just go into the room to the private chatting ?!

To make a resume - free users can not use a lot of things in the game, I'm sure they are aware of the deficiencies. Even though scarcely manage to conclude a nice friendship they will have bad taste because of all mentioned -about the statements and other things in the game.

So premium members who prefer to chat or play only with premium users should be satisfied with it, developers should not be worried about subscriptions.No need for additional button " Ignore free users", this is to much !
If this is too much for me as a premium member, some of you agree with me, I wonder how much it will actually affect the free members??

One thing is certain, If I ,while i was a free member, didn't have the opportunity to try the game certainly would not subscribed to it. If with all the bad impressions of the free users ,I had gained in two months, came to the conclusion that there is even a button to ignore me just because I'm free, I'd rather look for better place to hangout and to live my fantasies.

I hope it will soon be done chat room or so- reserved only for premiums so that everyone can be happy without any degradation.

« : March 25, 2012, 05:54:09 AM jeanona31 »

jeanona31

« #10 : March 24, 2012, 06:42:40 PM »

Zinah I have nothing against the upgrade options for the "Busy State",for my own part  can be many more choices -different types of ..

I'm somewhat confused by this comment. 

Zinah sorry which I was not clear enough ... I never thought based on your comment that you voted for option 2,cause you said you'd like option to ignore invites from people not on your friends/lovers list and i understood that does not apply only to free users
So I replied that I have nothing against, means against this and similar upgrades. :)

Thank you for your support on the topic too !
« : March 24, 2012, 06:50:10 PM jeanona31 »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #11 : March 25, 2012, 06:19:32 AM »

I'll play devil's advocate here, and say the option is not locked. You actually have to turn it on each time, and while we can point out single cases of free users turning out well even the first post in this thread admits there is the desire to ignore bad frees, and if I'm given the tool to screen all them I'm not going to be ashamed to use it.

I don't use it all the time, but there are plenty of those who give me plenty of reason to be glad it's there.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
jeanona31

« #12 : March 25, 2012, 08:03:29 AM »

Janine Dee,

devil's advocate here - am I in trouble maybe  ;D
Anyway thanks for your post although I do not agree with you.

Sorry,  the first post - I don't see any desire there for ignoring free users.
Truly I don't have any reason ( and i mean any single reason) so far to ignore any frees but contrary.
Unfortunately i can't say the same for premiums.
I'm sure you have your reasons too.

Please do not understand all this as propagation frees in relation to premium members cause it is not.
Premium members ,of course and i agree ,must be first and certainly must have all the advantages as the subscribers but not to the right that all bad, aggressive, impolite, rude  etc. attributed to the group of free users.
Now we have a button so that we can simply "turn them off" from the game.

I know that this button is not locked it is not about it -  word is about existing button such kind.
which separates the people in a  bad/wrong way.

Can someone tell me why should only applies to frees (or why it would not be changed in just ignore cold invites or so ) ?!

« : March 25, 2012, 08:08:43 AM jeanona31 »

Adera
: 3047

« #13 : March 25, 2012, 08:33:01 AM »

I think the ability to ignore free users is a good option... and remember it is optional to use it. If anything should be done I think that would be to add more options so we can filter more finely.

I don't use this option all the time but if I'm already talking to a few premium members I like to reduce the clutter in my chat box.

In any case I believe that the option to ignore free users is a right premiums have as paying members, now at least I wont have to see all the bad lines sent my way from free users. Earlier I had to log off to escape all those "Ugh! Woman, I wanna to fuck you!" which just annoys me since they have no manners nor finesse.
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #14 : March 25, 2012, 08:48:46 AM »

soooo for me , dev team must create a button named "IGNORE ALL PREMIUMS MEMBERS" , and see how many messages saying "hey what is this shitting button , erase it" who will be write here in the forum . And only at this moment , peoples could see how can feel a free member actually.

: [1] 2 3 ... 7  
« previous next »
: