*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  (Vote) Abolition of the option "Ignore all free users"
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
: Busy state - "ignore all free users, yes or no ??
Yes, want to abolish the option   -9 (20.9%)
No,want to keep option "Ignore all free users"   -9 (20.9%)
"Ignore all cold invites" instead of "Ignore all free users"   -25 (58.1%)
: 42

: (Vote) Abolition of the option "Ignore all free users"  ( 57049 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #90 : April 05, 2012, 05:15:12 AM »

I think that if free members can invite only free members , they will stay in game 3 => 7 days before be bored by the only 2 poses they will have , and stop to come in achat

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #91 : April 05, 2012, 05:32:18 AM »

Meh, all they have to do is actually talk to premiums (which would make a modification of the Zzzz likely) which is at the heart of the point for at least  most of those in favor of the Zzzz anyway,

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #92 : April 05, 2012, 05:57:58 AM »

Yes, I think that would be good, it could encourage social interaction from free users... if the option is used by prems.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #93 : April 05, 2012, 06:16:41 AM »

At last, everyone agree for adding new option to the "sleeping" button.

No, it's time to get more idea here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1589.0.html and hope dev-team gonna modify it!

TightFit74
: 2415

« #94 : May 04, 2012, 01:46:53 AM »

Before this post sinks int oblivion, I have a few last remarks.

First of all an apologee. Due to personal matters, I have had nor the energy nor the focus to look after the tasks I have accepted as mod. Now that there is a silver lining in the distance, I have more room in my head to concentrate on the forum again.

I think it is a shame this topic developed based on the tone, instead of the content of the thread. I understand the reason for Jeanona to not want the button. I will also echo Lover's comment that it was asked for. And with reason. Invites from free users were specifically named as biggest nuisance in the game, the dev-team added what we asked for.
I want to stress that this game is a work in progress. What seems like an excellent idea at first, in practice might backfire. So we talk about it and discuss how it could be better. I am glad the revamp zzz-button thread was opened and I would advice everyone to post their positive feedback there. That is the positive result of this thread.

Through-out the whole topic I felt an animosity, a focus on the tone of the topic, instead of the content. I hope that we can all stay level headed and don't take things too seriously. After all, aren't we here to make the game better? Everyone has a different opinion on how that should be done, and everyone sharing those ideas should be recommended. I want to thank all that expressed their opinions. here and in all the forum. All opinions are welcomed and hopefully all will looked at with an open mind.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #95 : May 04, 2012, 09:15:43 AM »

Hello Dears Peoples of the DreamWorld's forum...

May I said that I think ( and this only my opinion ... ) that the problem might not be "Free User" or "Premium User"
Some Free users are very kind, inventives, and sharefull and they do their best for improving the experience.

The Problem is that some users use the DreamWorld as an hunting ground with rudes and harsh methods ( Cold Invite, Flooding ... You all know very much what I mean I think ) 

This is very related to another topic
Code: [Select]
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,724.msg32346.html#new[/color]
Where some of us speak about , I may short it by " Free Users are peoples too"

So maybe the change proposed by Zinah was better in a way :
  • Ignore everyone, very useful (as many have already indicated), when changing clothes.
  • Accept messages from Friends/lovers/Spouse only.   Useful for when you don't want to deal with a bunch of strangers.
Because when we are really busy : " Ignore all " will be a nice choice ( for having time to pee for exemple )
But when we want to talk without interruption, it is mainly with Friend, lover or Spouse .
Else of course will be " Open to all"

So insteed of segregation between "Free" and "Premium" users, May I propose My point of View :

- Busy for all ok you know
- Busy for all except Friends + Lovers + Spouse For Staying "Tribal"  :P
- Busy for all except Lovers + Spouse For staying with intimates
- Busy for all except the One Actually talking With : Choose a one, and it will be the only one you may speak with, so we may have nice chatting without any interruption.

I don't talk about an "Spouse Only" Because If they are Spouse, you may go room with :) But I may understand that some may have many spouses too so maybe this possibility may be good too ..

Please accept my bests humbly Regards

Flesh open when Mind Warm
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
: