*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ
« previous next »
: [1]
: FAQ  ( 9533 )
Lover
: 10350

FAQ
« : February 05, 2010, 05:33:39 AM »

Hi A-Team,

what about an own FAQ in this forum? In my first days I tryed to find out how AChat works. And Im sure I made some bad mistakes. Here I found some answers, but had to search a lot cause it seems a little confusing. E.G. the part "duscussions of sex" is neat.
FAQ here would help new members from making mistakes.

Edit: Why aren´t you automatically in forum registred if you signed in the game? You then give the new members the hint to this forum and especially the faq.
« : February 05, 2010, 06:11:27 AM Lover »

tom
Administrator
: 336

« #1 : February 05, 2010, 06:24:51 AM »

FAQ is a good idea, we planned it already in the support area, just not realized yet...

tom
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 05, 2010, 06:34:30 AM »

Hi Tom,

maybe it wouldn´t be a big effort. If you make an own area you can put in all questions and answers which are  allocated here. And after spending some time here I´m sure, that other memebers will help. They can ask and answer some question and also answer to new questions from other users. E.G. I made the experience, some people don´t know how they can  be naked in the room. Its no problem to build a questionand to answer.

Greetings, Lover

kerryane
: 40

♥.Shemale.Female.only.♥.men.accasionaly.

« #3 : August 06, 2020, 11:09:13 PM »

I hope this is the right place to ask .I know this is going to be a dahh question ,but here goes..:)?Can i change my user name if at all possible...And keep my account .i dont seem to be able to find wher i can do this,?
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #4 : August 07, 2020, 02:25:39 AM »

I'm almost certain you'll have to contact Support to do that kerryane.

https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/support-form/

Use the form to inform them of your enquiry.
I've found that they reply pretty quickly.
Good luck

JessiCapri
: 2178

« #5 : August 08, 2020, 09:55:25 PM »

I hope this is the right place to ask .I know this is going to be a dahh question ,but here goes..:)?Can i change my user name if at all possible...And keep my account .i dont seem to be able to find wher i can do this,?

I know it can be done. We have a friend who changed his a few times. I just don't know how, but first step is contacting support like previously suggested.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: